All Comments on 'The Virgin Tranny & the Bride'

by yano

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So Sexy

The thought of wearing my bridal gown with a naked virgin youth makes me so wet. I just love this story, one of the sexiest I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
damn it

you really destroyed my night. i was going to stay home but i spent quite a while checking out someshemale photos. then i got to this story and i think of your hot ass and cock under that dress. so, now at almost 11:45, i have on a bobbed wig, a quick, heavy coat of sluttish looking red lipstick, sandals, a tight top over my padded breasts and shorts that cling to my body and reveal the linesof my clit and the crve of my ass and man cunt. im headed for a nearby porn theatre where i hope to be fucked and to suck a lot ofd cocks. i weish you were goingto be there too...its your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it was great

i told you last night about your story turning me on and dressing up hot with my man clit tucked away and my man pussy begging for action. well i was at teh porn theatre for about 3 hours. i sucked every cock offered to me and could see the look of delight on their faces as i gredily swallowed every drop. i would have loved more, but only three guys would fuck me without a condom and i needed cum in me. i left the theatre with cum dripping from my man pussy, but was grabbed in the parking lot and fucked again. it was a wonderful night. i just woke up and my cvlit isd hard. i dont know if i should get it off or go and findsome more cocks. my pussy is a little bit sore tho but my balls are tense and ready for more. it is so much fun being a bi, cunt and cock, cum and piss slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous