The Virgin Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to see me make myself cum?" I said while pressing my cock against her face.

"Yes, I'd love to watch you jerk off," she said. Then Tori added, "Do you want to cum on my face?"

I liked Tori's initiative, but my preference is to cum in a girl's mouth. I love to see a girl's tongue coated with my sperm. Still I asked, "Are you sure you want my cum on your face?"

"Yes, I'd like that," she admitted.

"Well I want to cum in your mouth, so I'll have to give you some of both," I said as my tempo picked up.

"Open your mouth," I told her as I tilted her head back.

I aimed my cock at Tori's open mouth, but the first shot missed the mark. It sailed by plastering a cloudy white stream up the side of her nose, running over her now clinched eye and then skipping over her eyebrow, nestling a big thick blob in Tori's hair. The next shot began to fill her mouth and then shot across her smooth, rosy cheek. The following shots were diminished enough in strength to give me fuller control and I used it to give Tori a substantial mouthful for her first drink of sperm. The remaining cum squeezed out by slow stokes was smeared all over her face.

When I was done I studied Tori's cum covered face and her open mouth filled with goo. If only smart phones existed back then, so that I could have captured this scene of corruption.

When Tori's cum free eye opened I told her to keep her mouth open. Then using the head of my cock I scooped the heaviest dollops of cum on her face into her mouth. By the time I finished the top up, Tori's tongue looked like it was enjoying a swim in a little sperm filled hot tub.

"Now you can swallow," I told her.

Obliging both Tori's eyes squeezed shut and I could see and hear a mouthful of sperm slide go down her throat for the first time ever.

"Ah, all gone!" she said appreciatively, opening her mouth to show me it was empty.

"How was that?" I asked about the sperm.

"Really sexy," Tori declared with a grin. Rubbing her sperm splashed eye she added, "It burns my eyes though."

I pulled her face back toward me and ground my cock against her face until both her face and my cock were smeared with the patina of sperm. "Clean my cock for me," I suggested.

Looking around absently she asked, "What should I use?"

"Your mouth of course," I clarified.

"Oh, alright," she said with a smile before taking me in her mouth again.

Tori carefully sucked and licked my cock clean, and she also did my balls for good measure. Finally when I softened a bit in her mouth I pulled it out and tucked my cock back away.

I took out my cigarettes and shared them with Tori.

As we smoked in understatement I casually told Tori that I was glad that she convinced me.

"I'm glad too," Tori said with a smile.

"I think we're going to have a long night," I said. "How long do you think it'll be before we can leave?"

"I don't know," she said. "I should wait until Annie and Steph leave. Hopefully it won't be too long."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Well I cleaned your cock, but how am I going to clean my face out here?" Tori asked.

The sperm was stating to dry over Tori's face and I said, "I don't think it's too noticeable," which gave us both a little chuckle.

For our plan I said, "I'll go first and make sure your brother's not near the back door. If it's clear I'll wave. Then you can slip in and go downstairs to the bathroom in the basement."

Once back at the party I couldn't wait to get Tori home to my place. We both gladly would have left the right away, but we had to wait for Annie and Steph before we could go. Tori and I mostly stayed apart while we waited for Annie and Steph. We would exchange knowing glances and the occasional secret touch, but not much more. The longest interaction we had back at the party was when she joined a group of us of hanging out in the kitchen. While she was in there with us, I had to sit back and watch a friend of mine unknowingly do his best to usurp my plans. Tori fought off his advances, all the while flashing sideways grins my way.

After about another hour or so Tori found me and whisper that Annie and Steph were leaving. By then the party had really thinned out, so to keep from being seen leaving together Tori got in a taxi with the girls and had them drop her at the end of the street. I caught up with her there and we immediately embraced in a kiss hungry with pent up anticipation. Finally breaking away I took Tori by the hand saying, "Come on, let's go fuck!"

My place was less than a five minute walk and as soon as we got to my room we practically ripped each other's clothes off. Seeing Tori naked made me seriously wonder how I could have possibly considered taking a pass on her. The question of whether Tori's breasts would match the promise of their sweater clad roundness was answered too. Her tits were spectacular play things. They were round soft mounds of pale white flesh with thick pink nipples. I've generally been more attracted to a great ass, but whenever I've been with a girl with such beautiful breast, I've always been taken by the recreational opportunities. It might be my imagination, but it's always seemed to me that girls with great breasts really respond to appreciative attention paid to their tits. It's as if breast sensitivity is proportionally linked to their size and loveliness.

I spent so much time slowly sucking and playing with Tori's sweet tits. The memory of climbing up to straddle her and plunging my cock between her breasts still makes my cock twitch. I've humped girl's tits before, but the way Tori's enveloped my cock and filled me with orgasmic visions was hard for me to resist. As much as I wanted to feel and see my sperm slashed over those incredible mounds, I had other plans for my next load and Tori's tits would have to wait.

After reluctantly climbing off Tori, I rolled her over on her stomach and from the top of her neck I slowly began kissing and licking down her spine. When I reached the small of her back Tori ever so slightly started arching up in anticipation. As my tongue tracked down the valley of her rising ass I could hear Tori's breath quickening. With Tori's round bum pointing upward and pushing back against my face, I spread her checks to get unobstructed access to her approaching rosebud. When my tongue touched her asshole Tori let out soft moan. I slowly skimmed across her pursed hole and continued along the strand of skin leading to Tori's sopping pussy.

"Oh, yes," Tori sighed.

Tori's pussy was unbelievably wet and she smelled so sweet. I wrapped my arms under her thighs to pull her back tightly against my mouth and probing tongue. Tori had fat juicy pussy lips and a big pea of a clit that were irresistible. In no time Tori seemed to be reaching a breathless crescendo when her body shuddered and she began moaning into the pillows.

As I continue licking her juices, Tori regained herself enough to turn her head back and ask, "Mike, can you fuck me now?"

Before answering, I had a question of my own that I had been wondering about. "Tori, I'm going to fuck you either way, but I'd like you to answer a question for me first."

"Alight, I guess," Tori replied.

"Since tonight was your first blow job, I been thinking that this will be your first fuck too," I said. "Umm, by chance are you a virgin?"

"No comment," she replied.

"Tori if you are, I'm going to find out pretty soon. I just want to know ahead of time. I'm turned on either way, but if you're a virgin I'll probably feel just a little different."

"Alright, I'm a virgin," Tori sheepishly admitted.

"Is that why you were so upset when I tried to cancel our plans?" I asked.

With a hint of hurt returning to her voice Tori said, 'Yes."

"You wanted to lose your virginity tonight?"

"Yes."

"Well, I think I'm even happier now that you managed to convince me," I said.

Then bending down to give Tori a kiss, my finger began running circles over her little asshole and I whispered, "I going to love being your first, but before I fuck your pussy, I'm going to fuck you somewhere else."

"Whatever you want," Tori bravely replied. Then she added, "Is it going to hurt?"

"Not if you can relax. It might seem hard at first, or at least until you get used to it, but I think it could be the same for your pussy tonight too. Give it a chance you might really like it. Then I added with a grin while giving Tori's ass a tight squeeze, "Besides, it's not like you have a choice."

Smiling back Tori agreed, "That's true, a promise is a promise."

I slide back down behind Tori's ass, which was still pointing pleasingly towards the ceiling.

I went back to eating Tori's pussy to get her going and give us an erogenous running start before moving on to her virgin ass. Tori's juicy pussy lips were still incredibly wet. For that matter the insides of Tori's legs were also wet and her pubic down was damply matted with juice. I lapped the cum from her inner thighs sucking and licked Tori's pussy to the resumption of her sweet moans.

I began licking Tori's juices upwards, or backwards if you prefer, towards her untried starfish. My tongue traced varying routes from Tori's clit across her seeping pussy up to her ass. My tongue ran in ever deepening circles around her little asshole massaging her open in preparation for more. I used my hands to spread Tori's ass cheeks apart to get my tongue as deep up her ass as a non-prehensile tongue could go. As I probed Tori's ass I could feel her untried body writhing and her ass pushing back against my mouth. In reward for my efforts I could hear Tori's lightly purring, "Mmmm."

When I came up for a moment I asked with sex in my voice, "How does having your ass licked feel?"

Again like a kitten she purred, "Mmmm, I like it."

I leaned up towards Tori and we had a long deep kiss. My finger took over running slowly around her asshole before sliding in giving Tori her first feel of back door penetration. I didn't finger her deep, but I couldn't help notice her reactions while we kissed. The kisses became notably more fevered and her tongue seemed to probe my mouth in almost parallel thrusts and swirls.

Sliding back behind Tori again I pulled her arms back so that she could help hold her butt cheeks apart. Tori cooperatively began spreading her cheeks as wide as she could to ease my access. With my hands free I started playing with Tori's pussy, while my tongue continued deeply working on her ass. Between my hands and tongue, Tori reached a new fever pitch before shaking with another orgasm.

After Tori exploded I reached up to her mouth with my cum covered fingers offering her a chance for a taste too. Obligingly Tori grabbed my hand and took my fingers in her mouth. With a slow deliberateness she sucked her cum off my fingers and licked my hand clean. For a starter she knew just what to do.

With her work done I returned my fingers to Tori's pussy to drench them again. This time I used my wet fingers to start massaging around Tori's back hole, slowly working my index finger up her ass. I took my time, but in all honesty it was actually pretty easy. There was just a little more of reaction when I started sliding my middle finger up her ass too. I distracted and steadied Tori with my other hand, fingering her pussy and pressing against her clit.

Between the attentions her pussy was getting and the way Tori was responding to my fingers, I thought she was ready for bigger and better things. Sliding my fingers free, I got down behind Tori and began licking her ass once again in final preparation for my cock.

I repositioned Tori straight along the bed, so that she was lying flat on her stomach with her legs together between mine. I think when a girl's naked body is laying out like this, every girl's ass offers the sweetest of invitations. No matter how enticing a girl's ass is in almost any other circumstance, in this particular position it always beckons with every girl's individual variations of irresistibility. There could be no better fleshy hemispheres to sleep, no softer more yielding skin to sink my teeth and no path to her pussy with such competing temptations.

With Tori's body under me, I lowered myself into position. Tori's face was turned to the side and her hair spread over my pillow. Her big round breasts were flattened under her and their unhidden fullness showing at the sides of her body. I pointed my cock past Tori ass and at her virgin pussy, rubbing my cock head between her wet lips. Tori lightly moaned at the touch of my cock while I used her pussy juice to get my cock as wet and slick as I could. Then spreading Tori's ass I let a long gob of spit dangle from my mouth, landing between her cheeks and pooling on her sealed threshold. Using only our natural fluids I placed my glistening cock at Tori's untried backdoor and slowly began entering her ass. It took a few minutes of gentle pushing, but soon the head of my cock receded from view.

Checking in with Tori I asked, "How are you doing?"

"It's good, I'm okay," she said holding her breath.

With my head in I stared making better process. I never drove too sharply, instead just making pressing slow thrusts. Little by little I was slowly opening Tori's ass and completely filling her with my cock.

As I worked my cock in I mischievously mentioned, "I bet there aren't too many girls that get fucked in the ass before their pussy." Tori snickered a little, but I could tell that at the moment she was much more focused on the subject's practical application.

All kidding aside, the unambiguously reality was that I was beyond just turned on to be fucking a virgin in her ass. I've always loved introducing a girl to anal, but I never considered that I'd have the opportunity or the chutzpah to take a girl's anal cherry, while her conventional virginity was still intact. For most people anal sex is an experimental progression, but I was making Tori run the bases out of order. I loved that I was going to be taking Tori's virginity, but I especially loved distorting the normal order of her first sexual experiences.

When my cock achieved its full depth, Tori began to feel my full weight pushing into her previously untried ass. I used my arms to prop myself up over Tori and increasingly moved the center point of my weigh toward the tight little circumference that was straining with my cock. As my hips slowly rose and fell, I could feel Tori prepare and react to each trust.

I liked looking down at the base of my thickened cock and seeing Tori's little ass inappropriately stretched around it. Though most of my cock was hidden from sight it was far from out of mind with both Tori and I sharing a heightened awareness of its existence in full. Every move I made produced a reaction in Tori and for my part my cock felt completely gripped like never before. The pussy juice on my cock was doing its job too, because slowly, but surely my cock was finding an easy rhythm.

Tori's arms were wrapped around her head with her hands grasping the pillow. Taking Tori's hands, I slid them down and underneath her body. Whispering in Tori's ear I said, "Feel your pussy while I fuck you." Tori's hands underneath her not only served to raise her hips against mine, but I hoped she would find the wetness of her pussy an irresistible play thing.

Now deep inside Tori. I lower my body flat across hers. With my face at her shoulder she turned to me and we began kissing. Her mouth felt hot and though our fucking was slow her breaths were short and quick. The kisses were hungry and no matter the challenge Tori's lips and tongue were showing just how enthusiastic she was about living up to the desperate promises that she had made.

I wrapped my arm around Tori and squeezed her full breasts. My hips were slowly rising and falling pressing against Tori's round ass. Tori's tightness felt so good and already her ass was showing signs of willing acceptance. Having really only been with one other girl who had thrived under anal pounding, I thought Tori seemed to be doing rarely well. As my strokes became longer and harder I could feel Tori's ass start to push back against me.

Still, every so often Tori would tense with a tinge of pain as I reached new depths. At first I was slowing to let her relax, but the longer we fucked the less restraint I showed. Instead of easing off, I would grab a fistful of Tori's hair and drive my hips forward. Pushing Tori's face back down on the pillow I pulled her hair to the side, turning her head so that could spit in her pretty face. The first time I did this to her it splashed on her cheek and she rubbed it as we fucked. The next time thought she turned her head a little further and opened her mouth to receive it.

Whether part of a submissive nature or a newly acquired pleasure, Tori's easy readiness to consume my spit along with any other of my fluids had me thinking that I could easily cum a second time. Cumming twice was a bit of a rarity for me on a night when I had drank as much as I had that night, but I was determined to fill Tori up. Taking a moment to pause, I pulled back slowly until I sprang free from Tori's dilated ass, leaving a gaping hole looked so hot and nasty. I held Tori's cheeks apart and let another long wad of spit drop down from my mouth, falling deep into her wide open tunnel. I bet my spite felt like cool salve in Tori's abused ass.

I stood on the floor at the side of the bed and pulled Tori's legs over the edge. She grasped the far side of my single bed and pointed her ass skyward ready for more. Stepping between Tori's legs with my left hand on her side, my right hand forces my cock downward, pushing it in just deep enough to keep my spring loaded muscle from bouncing free. Then in a single move I grabbed her other hip and with all my weight drove my cock to its full depth.

Tori let out loud howl of pleasure and pain and my cock felt as deep as it had ever been in a girl's ass. I held Tori tight, feeling myself deep inside her. I felt a throbbing pulse grasp my cock and I couldn't figure out the source. Was it my blood forcing its way through Tori's uncommonly tight grip or was it the walls of her ass was reacting to unfamiliar abuse? I don't know if I'd ever felt anything like it, but before I could understand the source my curiosity was overcome by an irresistible urge building in my hips. From the languid pause in Tori's depths, my momentum grew and in no time I was driving in and out against Tori's arching ass.

I fucked Tori's little girl ass without restraint and her body took it happily, without either resistance or complaint. Harder and harder I fucked her, fighting to fill her ass with my load. I fucked at the pace of a sprint, but it felt more like a marathon. With the first light of the morning beginning to brightening my window I was at the end of my endurance and my consciousness narrowed to a single focus. With my strength fading and Tori's gasps in my ears I exploded deep inside her tender ass.

I felt barely awake when my cock slid free. I crawled back on the bed and Tori moved up beside me. We both lit up a smoke and I asked Tori how she liked it?

"It hurt at first, but eventually it started to feel kinda good in a weird way." Then Tori added, "I never thought I would ever want to do that, but it was really incredible."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

Tori buried her face against me and I heard a muffed "Yes!"

As we lay there smoking I asked, "So now what are we going to do about your pussy?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me."

I kind of already figured as much, but I was really thinking more about what time Tori had to leave. "When do you think you have to be back at your brother's by?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I probably have to go back to Annie and Steph's first," she said. "We're supposed to meet up later at some restaurant with Dan and his girlfriend."