The Virgin Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we butted out our smokes, Tori snuggled up against me with her hand on my flaccid dick. We didn't mean to, but we were both so tired that we just drifted off to sleep. I wasn't sure how long we slept, but we were unpleasantly woken by someone banging on my door. I was so startled that my first thought was that it was Tori's brother Dan.

"Mike, the phone's for you." To my relief it was just one of my roommates.

"Alright, coming," I mumbled.

Climbing over Tori I pulled on a pair of sweatpants from floor and ran down the stairs to the phone. I was still feeling a little nervous that might be Tori's brother. Tentatively picked up, "Hello?"

It was only Annie though and she told me that Dan had just called them to see about the plans for lunch. Fortunately he hadn't asked to speak to Tori. Not surprisingly, everyone seemed pretty hung-over, so they weren't going to meet until 2:00 that afternoon. Looking up at the clock I could see that Tori and I still had a bit of time before she had to leave.

When I got back to my room Tori's head was sticking out the door, "So?"

"It was Annie," I said with a grin. "Good news, we still have time to pop your cherry."

Tori bounced up throwing her arms and legs around me and whispered excitedly into my ear, "Yay!"

I would rather have had a few more hours sleep first, but now we were now on the clock. Annie and Steph would be at my place at around 1:30, so we had just a little over an hour to bust Tori's hymen and then get her dressed to go. Simple enough under normal conditions, but I was feeling more than just a little worse for wear too.

"If I'm going to fuck you, I think I'll need a shower to wake up," I told Tori.

The bathroom was right beside my room, so I stepped in to get the shower going. Once the water was hot I opened the door to let Tori make a quick scoot from my room. Her naked bum managing the transit unseen by anyone other than me.

Once we got in the shower Tori started playing with my cock. I was already hard with anticipation and I wasted no time turning her against the wall. Sliding my cock between her legs I started rubbing back and forth over her pussy from behind with my shaft. I tried pushing my head in, but between the friction of the water, my throbbing brain and the resistance of her untried pussy I just couldn't get it in.

I thought I should just resist the urge and wait to fuck her once we're back in my room. No matter how much I wanted to pound her, there was still enough time to play.

When I turned Tori back around to face me she looked a little concerned. "Is it alright? Why'd you stop?"

"I don't think we can do it in the shower. I'm just a little too wobbly and you're just a little too tight," I said.

"Are we going to be able to do it after?" Tori asked.

"Of course," I said. Holding Tori tightly I reassured her, "There's just one thing I want to do before we go back to my room."

"You're sure I'm not too tight?" she asked.

"You're certainly tight, but I'm not complaining," I told her. "It's really more the water that's the problem. You may not think about water that way, but it really causes friction when it comes to sex."

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" Tori asked.

"I want you to lay down on you back." I told her.

"Okay," she said, as she lowered herself in the tub.

With one foot out of the tub, I reached across to the sink and grabbed my razor.

I stepped back into the tub, pulled the curtain closed again and sat down in front of Tori. Taking my bar of soap from the corner of the tub and began lathering up Tori's tawny bush.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked in reply as I began shaving away Tori's fur.

"No way!" Tori exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. I shave almost every day," I assured her. Then I added, "Besides it's important for you to have an aura of innocence before I take your virginity. I think a hairless pussy is now the best we can do."

"Fuck you!" Tori said, beaming in amusement.

"Now just hold still," I told her as I began shaving her teenaged muff. I took my time and I was extra careful navigating my blade around Tori's clit. Whenever I came close to Tori's little pink pea she would tense up, but she came through it completely unscathed and silky smooth. After my hand helped guide the falling water over Tori's pussy to rinse her clean.

"So do you like your smooth pussy?" I asked Tori while my finger found its way between her lips.

"Yes," she cooed with approval.

"Are you ready to go get fucked?" I asked.

"Am I ever," was Tori's dreamy reply.

As I pulled my hand away from her pussy, Tori quickly grabbed my hand back and pressed it against herself for another moment. Finally she let go so I could turn off the taps and then while still wet we scurried back to my room.

Tori bounced up on to my bed, sitting back with her legs spread. She flashed me a great big smile along with her freshly shaved pussy. "Come up here and do me!" she demanded.

Reaching for Tori's legs I pulled her pussy to the edge of the bed and got down on my knees in front of her. I began by kissing and licking over the naked skin of Tori's mound. I circled the lips of Tori's pussy, lightly kissing them before finally plowing my tongue deeply through her sweet groove.

Tori tasted amazing and her soft purrs had me wishing I could have gone on licking her indefinitely. Unfortunately I had to fuck her as promised and get her presentable before Annie and Steph came to pick her up.

With Tori oozing wetness and I stood up beside the bed pulling her hips towards me. Pushing my rod down, I slowly rubbed the head of my cock over Tori's pussy. I was hard and when I pulled the skin on my cock taunt a bead of pre-cum bubbled from my cock onto Tori's clit. Pressing the head of my cock between Tori's petaled lips I asked one last time, "Ready?"

Tori silently nodded her consent.

With Tori legs around my waist, I used one hand to brace myself up and the other to press the head of my cock into Tori. For someone so willing, Tori's pussy still offered incredible resistance. Unlike Tori's ass which gave way slowly, her pussy resisted every inch. I kept pushing deeper and deeper and little by little most of my cock found its way into Tori.

Even though Tori's face and flinches betrayed occasional discomfort, whenever I asked if she was alright she'd say yes and insist, "Don't stop."

Tori wrapped me so tight with her legs that I almost wasn't sure if she was trying to squeeze me in deeper or prevent any escape. Either way it felt great.

It was surely worth it, but it took some time before I was able to pump my cock in and out. I'd never been with a girl whose pussy was tighter than her ass, but then again I'd never fucked a girl in the ass and later taken her virginity before either.

I was slowly fucking Tori. It began with a gentile cadence appropriate for both the careful treatment of a young virgin and for nursing a budding hangover. While Tori's pussy eventually allowed full penetration, it never surrendered its resistant tightness. Any man would have loved Tori's grip and given my increasingly pounding head, her tightness sustained my cock while my brain occasionally called for a reprieve from this throbbing fuck.

I slide Tori up on the bed and straddled one of her legs while lifting the other over my shoulder. From there I fucked Tori harder and faster taking only small breathers every time I felt my head would explode.

Finally looking down at Tori as she shuddered in orgasm I reached the point of no return. I kept driving my cock into Tori pussy until I was right on the verge and I declared, "I want to cum in your mouth!"

Pulling out, I quickly climbed up and began stoking my cock in her face. Gripping my cock tightly I fired my hand up and down my shaft in a blur. Undeterred by harsh contact with my grasping fist, Tori opened her mouth as close as she could to my head my cock, ready to catch my load.

The first shot gushed into her mouth and splashed over Tori's lips and cheek. I adjusted my next shot right back into to her mouth and my cock continued to surge until finally the last trickles were squeezed out. I could see my juice floating in Tori's mouth and running down the side of her face. While still hard enough, I used my cock to push what cum I could from Tori's face back into her mouth. Then for the second time Tori closed her mouth and eyes while swallowing a mouthful of my sperm. As Tori lay back with a peaceful smile on her face and I took advantage, rubbing my cum covered cock over her face as I softened. Opening her mouth Tori took my shrinking penis back in her mouth for one last appreciative taste.

I say last taste, because just then the doorbell rang downstairs. It rang again a few more times before anyone answered, but once the door was opened the sound of feet along with the unmistakable voices of Annie and Steph quickly rose up the steps.

Before we could even take cover two heads poked in through my door screaming, "Argh no my eyes, my eyes." Then slamming the door shut again they giggled uncontrollably together in the hallway.

Once they finished enjoying their comedy, Steph managed to snicker, "We're running late Tori, are you going to be ready soon?"

"Almost, just give me a sec," Tori said as she bounced up and began hunting for her clothes.

Tori got dressed so fast that I was wondering if she was going to forget anything. "I just need to use the washroom for a second," Tori called to the girls.

By now their hysterics had calmed down and they let Tori pass them in the hallway without much more than mild snickering.

"My tooth brush is the blue one if you want to use it?" I called after Tori.

Annie and Steph came in and waited in my room with me while I sat under my blanket. "Aren't you a bad boy!" Steph teased.

"Does Dan know what you what you did to his little baby sister?" Annie chimed in.

What could I say under the circumstances? All I could do was act a little embarrassed. Considering I was naked under my blanket it was an easy enough assignment.

Once Tori finished making herself presentably sperm free, she popped back in to my room and said, "I guess we better get going then."

Not wanting her to just leave like that without a more personal goodbye, I nodded towards my door and asked Annie and Step, "Maybe you guys cold wait downstairs for a minute."

"Come on Annie, let's let the love birds say good bye," Steph said as they got up.

Once girls were gone Tori gave me a big kiss good bye, "Thanks Mike."

"No, thank you for convincing me," I replied. "You were really worth it."