All Comments on 'The Vision Ch. 01'

by Scott Alan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A vivid imagination

Coupled with a sense of humor and you have the start of what could well be a great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Praise the Lord!

Excellent premise. You could have a lot of fun with this!

DarthGatorDarthGatoralmost 19 years ago
Veddy I-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g

Well conceived and well executed. I like the direction in which this tale is headed. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Brilliant idea go go go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bless you!

I, too have been supressed by my religious upbringing. I enjoy the idea that my God created me & therefore my feelings must be good, not sinful or "dirty."

Please continue. And if this is a real ministry, lol, I want to know where you go to church. It's enough to make be come back to the fold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ah You Devil

The 25 is for well written - the lesser score for using the "Church of Whats Happening Now" and the Lord in a context to unnecessarily drive shock inappropriately.

Want respect author? The opposing contrast may serve your purpose - to denigrate religion - but the net effect to most readers is not to fully enjoy your abilities given your premise.

One wonders why? Why as religion didn't need to be any part of your plot.

Some people burn flags to get attention - they do get attention but its as unfathomable as denigrating religion in any setting.

Deflowering little boys isn't allowed here but you may have approached the next level of deviancy - fucking the Lords brethern in his name. How erotic - no - but some need the sickness you preach unnecessarily. In your vernacular, did the devil make you do this?

To be clear, most of us are here to be aroused in some fashion - some even like to be humiliated in the process - self respect is as severe a contrast to humiliation as religion is to the Lord dictating fucking his flock disregarding the human conventions of marriage, respect, honor and trust.

Is the offense greater then the return for you - time, scoring and comments if not deleted by you will tell won't they author!

Poor opening gambit for the use of your talent thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Re: Ah you devil

imo the story was a very nice start.. shame you didn't continue it though.

what i wanted to say to the 'fundamentalist christian reading pornography' though:

Why the hell do you need to compare a 'heretical' view on Christianity (because it really isn't anything more) immediately with pedophilia or pederasty?

All it does is invalidate any point you might've wanted to make, because of your childish use of ad-homs..

If there really is no real argument you can think up, or no way for you to stay civil whenever your prejudices are playing havoc with your mind once more in the modern world, keep your mouth shut, if you could be so gracious.

honestly.. you're not doing any who share your 'faith' a favor by showing only smallminded people are a part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

Um...more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous