The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch time came after a long difficult morning. Too many meetings and too little accomplished. I was glad that my afternoon was looking a bit less stressful as I sat down at my desk to eat a quick sandwich. I had only been sitting for a few moments when my phone buzzed. I pulled it from my pocket and looked at the screen. I saw a text from my wife that had some kind of picture attached that I couldn't quite make out from the tiny image. I opened the text message and stared. It was a picture looking up my wife's skirt, her legs spread as far as the material allowed, her pussy covered by a practically see-through red mesh panty.

"Oh damn," I said softly, thinking back to the last time my wife sent a picture this provocative to me. I think the answer was...never! A few moments later another picture popped up, this one with her panties pulled aside, showing her full round lips, her brown curls and her delicate inner lips protruding sexily. "Oh god," I groaned, my cock getting hard as I stared at the picture. I was almost ready to flick the phone off and put it away when yet a third picture appeared. Her phone must have been laying on the bathroom floor as she squatted down over it, the panty pulled aside, her dress hiked up to her waist and her middle finger poked into her pussy.

"You Like?" appeared in the next text.

I thought about my response and how best to answer her. With a grin, I pushed back from my desk, looking to make sure my door was closed, and undid the front of my pants. I wiggled my pants down a few inches so she could see the red mesh underwear and then took a picture of my mostly hard cock in the sheer mesh. For a second picture, I pulled my cock out and stroked it a few times to get it good and hard before taking another couple images, one looking at it straight on and the other looking down its length from my head toward my balls. I sent both pictures to her and set my phone down to close my pants just as my office door opened.

"Andrew...Oh shit!" my secretary said in shock as stared at me, standing behind my desk with my dick exposed. I tried to pull up my pants and cover myself mostly unsuccessfully.

"Shit. Amy! I thought my door was locked," I said quickly, pulling my pants closed as I tucked my hardon into them.

"Um. No. Just closed," she stammered.

"I'm sorry. Just something for my wife. Valentine's and all," I said, blushing in embarrassment.

"Well. Hope she liked it," she said, stepping towards my desk with a folder. "I'll just set this here," she whispered, not taking her eyes off my cock as I tried again to tuck myself back together.

"Amy," I said as she stepped back towards the door.

"Yeah?" she asked as I finally got my pants zipped.

"This isn't going to be a problem, is it?"

She smiled slightly. "Not in my book. Just a bit of surprise, that's all. No worries."

"Yeah. Okay. Thanks!"

"No problem boss!" she said with a slightly larger grin now that the tension seemed to be fading away. She turned and headed out the door, pulling it closed behind her.

"Jesus," I whispered, wondering what the hell had gotten into me.

My phone buzzed again. I picked it up expecting an answer from Elaine, but instead found a picture from Chris.

She was squatting over her phone, not unlike my wife had done, a pair of sexy red thong panties with a large white heart on the tiny triangle of red cloth.

"OH SHIT!" I breathed heavily, staring at the picture, the red and white thong nearly see-through and most definitely dark with dampness. "God if Elaine sees this I'm toast!" I muttered as I reluctantly deleted the image from my phone.

Amy came into my office about half an hour later to retrieve the folder of papers she'd dropped off. "Hey Amy. Do you have a few minutes? I could use some advice."

"Sure. What's up?" she asked, pulling one of the extra chairs in the office over by my desk and sitting down, her very nice looking legs sticking almost straight out at me from under the short skirt that was her staple.

"I have a problem. I think Chris is trying to put the moves on me."

"Put the moves on you? God, sometimes you're so old fashioned. Okay, what did she do this time?"

"Well, this morning she walked through the kitchen while my wife was in the shower wearing nothing but a little thong thing."

"Oh? That doesn't sound too bad."

"At breakfast, she reached for my lap under the table and was playing with my dick."

"Okay, now that's definitely more serious."

"Yeah. Just a little while ago she sent me a picture of her pussy in some see-through red panties."

"Is this before or after you sent her pictures of your hard dick. Which looked pretty nice by the way."

"Oh shit," I muttered feeling myself blush. "They weren't for her. I sent them to my wife who sent me some sexy pictures, I'm guessing because of what day it is."

"Oh yeah. It is THAT day isn't it?" she said clearly facetiously. "If you hadn't reminded me, I might have completely forgotten all about it."

"Come on. I need help here," I practically pleaded.

"Okay. So you just ignore it. I mean we both know you don't want to get in trouble with your wife."

"I don't!"

"Then just ignore it. I mean she's not really going to do anything in front of your wife, just don't let her do anything behind your wife's back either."

"I'm thinking that's easier said than done. My wife invited her to come to dinner with us tonight."

"Ohhhhhh. I see. And you're worried that your wife is messing up your Valentine's Day plans?"

"Yes, and no. Yes that she is, but no because I'm really worried about what Chris is thinking! I mean there's no fucking way I'm gonna get caught having sex with her."

"That's an interesting statement."

"What?"

"No way you're gonna get caught? Not no way you're gonna do it? Sounds to me like you want to do it but are afraid of getting caught. May be you ought to talk to the two of them."

"Oh hell no. No way am I even letting my wife think that I have any interest in Chris. That'd be terminal."

"Why?"

I grimaced at the thought of telling her about what I'd done on the past, but my silence apparently said enough.

"I see. You were a bad boy once before. Well, that does make things more complicated. I think you need to talk to your wife about your concerns. Tell her how much you love her and that you're afraid that maybe Chris is getting too familiar and you're worried about what she'll think."

"I could. You think it'll work?"

"Honestly? No. But it's the only play you have," Amy said as she stood up and pushed the chair back to where it was. "Some time you'll have to tell me all the dirty details," she said with a grin as she picked up the folder off my desk and headed towards the door.

By the time work ended and I got home, I'd pretty much decided that I needed to let Chris down easy and try not to make waves. I didn't want to upset her and I didn't want my wife to think that her friend was hitting on her husband. It just seemed like the logical thing to do. I mean it isn't like I didn't find Chris's body enticing. Hell, any guy would jump at the chance to bang a sweet looking woman that was almost twenty years younger than he was. In a lot of ways it was flattering that she thought I was attractive enough to chase, but it was a mistake I had no intention of repeating.

"Hi lover!" my wife called from the hallway as she walked in from the garage. "We're home!"

I stood up and met her at the living room entrance and wrapped my arms around her, the two of us sharing a long wet kiss. "Somebody's horny," she whispered with a grin. "I saw what effect my pictures had on you. I can tell that you're still turned on," she cooed softly as she slipped a hand between us and rubbed my cock through my pants. "How about I go change into something a little sexier for dinner?"

"I'd like that."

"You don't mind me inviting Chris along, do you? I mean usually it's just the two of us, but I didn't want her to be left out alone today after what she's gone through."

"It'll be fine. As long as we get some alone time later," I answered honestly.

"I think we can arrange that," she answered before leaning her face to mine for another kiss. She pulled back, gave me a big smile and whispered, "Be right back," before slipping out of my arms and heading for our bedroom.

My wife hadn't been gone to the back for very long when Chris came out into the living room in a nearly form fitting red strapless dress, her hands holding onto the dress by cupping the material against her breasts with both hands. "Would you be a sweetie and zip me?" she asked, stopping in front of me and standing with her back to me. The hemline of the dress was barely down to her thighs, clinging to her body and the rounded curve of her ass. From where I sat, I could just see a little of the red panties she'd taken a picture of earlier in the day. I stood up behind her and reached for the zipper, sliding it up slowly.

"Chris," I said softly, standing behind her.

"You know why I'm wearing this dress Andrew?" she asked, interrupting me.

"No why?" I answered.

She backed up against me, pushing her round ass against my crotch, rubbing her ass against me as she reached down for my hands, pulling them around to her stomach and then up her body until she held my hands cupping her tits. "Because if someone wants to be naughty, they can do this," she whispered, pulling my hands up higher and then down again, pushing the material of the dress down her breasts, leaving both bare breasts cupped in my hands. "Mmmmmmmmm. Now doesn't that feel good?" she whispered.

"Oh damn," I practically groaned, my cock suddenly starting to grow in my pants, pushing a bulge out between her ass cheeks. "Chris. I really like how you look, and definitely how you feel. But we can't be doing this."

"Doing what?" she asked innocently.

"I think you know what I mean," I said quietly, not wanting to give my wife any indication of what was going on right out in full view.

"Oh you mean this?" she asked, squeezing my hands on her tits with her hands, which were still holding mine in place. "This isn't really anything. I was just showing you why I like this dress. It's completely up to you if you want to be naughty."

I eased my hands from under hers and then gently pulled the dress top back up over her bare tits. "Yeah. I don't think this is the time or place," I answered softly. "But thanks for the feel anyway."

"You're welcome," she said, stepping away from me. She turned to face me and grinned. "Do you think I should leave the panties on or take them off?" she asked, hiking the skirt up and pulling the red semi-see-through thong down almost to her knees. I stared at her bare pussy as she slowly pulled the skirt back down to cover it, twisting slightly side to side as she did. "I'd love to leave them off, but I'm afraid I'd show a bit too much if I had to bend over," she said, turning to face away from me and bending at the waist. The short dress rode quickly up her ass cheeks and I was left staring at her now completely exposed pussy pushing out at me from between her legs. "What do you think?"

I closed my eyes and did my best not to just walk over and stuff my cock into her pussy, which is exactly what she seemed to be offering. I opened my eyes and looked at her again as she straightened up, the sound of heels clomping on the hardwood coming from the hallway. I looked over as my wife walked out into the family room in a very short cream colored dress I was reasonably sure I'd never seen before. I was pretty sure I'd remember if I'd seen my wife wearing a skirt that short, and THAT short was saying something for her. She rarely wore a dress that didn't come almost to her knees, this one, coming only to the middle of her thighs. I'd also rarely seen her in high heels more than an inch or so, and these were easily twice that, making her somewhat short legs look even longer. She had on cream colored stockings or pantyhose, I wasn't sure which.

"So, what's this?" she asked in a quiet voice, looking at Chris with her panties around her knees.

"I was just trying to decide if I should wear panties with this dress or not, but I couldn't get Andrew to give me an opinion. Chris answered as if this were the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh. I see. So?" she asked, looking over at me.

"Um. Uh. Shit. Um. I think it's completely up to Chris," I finally got out.

"Oh. No opinion? That's a surprise. You usually have an opinion about almost everything," my wife said with a slight frown. "Unless you're trying to hide something."

"Huh? Uh. No. Nothing. It's just that. Well. Um. Sweetie. I haven't done. I mean I didn't," I stammered.

"What he's trying to say is that he thinks that my dress shows too much when I bend over. I guess I better keep the panties on," Chris said, her voice sounding almost amused at my inability to spit out a coherent thought. Chris bent over, her ass and pussy pushing out at me again as she reached for the panties that had now slid all the way to her ankles. She pulled them up, wiggling her legs slightly, pausing with them around her thighs to straighten up and pull her skirt up to her waist. She reached down and slide the thong panties up the rest of the way, her bare ass still as bare as it had been as she pulled the skirt back down.

"I have to agree with my husband. I think that dress showed a little too much without the panties. I think it's much better this way, don't you think lover?" my wife asked as she stepped over to me. She reached down and softly stroked her fingers up and down my painfully hard shaft, still bent in my pants. "That looks very uncomfortable like that. What say we fix that?" she whispered, leaning to kiss my cheek while she unbuckled my belt and then unzipped pants. I felt them slide down, grabbing for them as she pushed the front of my mesh bikini briefs down, pulling my cock out and stroking it a few times. "There. That's better, isn't it?"

"Uh. Yeah. I guess," I mumbled as she gently pulled the red mesh up back up over my hard-on.

"What's the matter sweetie?" she whispered, her fingers still stroking my hard-on through my briefs, her nails bouncing over and through the large netting type mesh, her body pressed against me, preventing me from bending down to pull my pants up.

"Guess I'm just not used to you being like this," I whispered.

"What? You're not afraid of Chris seeing your dick are you? I mean it's not like you haven't been looking at her body for the last few months."

"But. I haven't..."

"Come on lover. You can't tell me that you haven't noticed her almost completely exposed when she's sitting on the sofa like she was the other night. Or is it something else? You're not bashful, are you?"

"Maybe a little," I said quietly, hoping that the conversation didn't turn to something I'd have to lie about, like if I'd been thinking about fucking Chris.

"Well, we can talk about it in the car if you want. Let's go to dinner. I'm starved! The kids were little hooligans today."

"Sure," I said as she pulled her hand away and walked toward the hallway to the garage and the hooks with our coats. I followed both of them after I pulled up my pants and tucked my shirt back in.

"I'm surprised sweetie," my wife said, looking out the windshield and not turning to look at me. "With all the times you've worked to get me to go hiking without a bra or even topless, or go skinny dipping when we're out with the boat or go naked in the hot tub, I'm kind of surprised that you'd be bashful about Chris seeing your cock." She twisted around in her seat to look at Chris behind her. "One time he got me to go topless hiking, swearing up and down there was no chance of coming across anyone where we were, only to walk right up on another couple banging away next to the trail. I'm sure her boyfriend or husband or whatever, assured her that no one else would be out there too."

"I apologized. I had no idea you could get into that part of the park from the other end!" I said defensively.

"I know you didn't. But that didn't change the fact that he got one hell of an eyeful. Good thing I didn't cave and agree to go completely naked!"

I sighed. "Yeah. I was disappointed up till then. I wanted to see you naked out there, but it wasn't my plan to show you off to some other guy."

"Just like it probably wasn't his plan to show off his girl to us, complete with all the cash and prizes," she said. I just caught the slightest upturn of the corners of her mouth as she finished her comment. "Don't get me started on the time you tried to get me to have sex out in the woods when we were done turkey hunting. Not that I minded watching you walk through the woods with your hard dick swinging around."

"Yeah, it could have been a more comfortable location, but you know damn well I love making love to you outdoors. I like feeling the sun and wind on my skin like that."

"You're probably a closet nudist, except of course being bashful in front of Chris. That I just don't understand."

"It's not so much bashful as worried that you might think I'm, well, thinking about, well you know," I said hesitantly, almost instantly wishing I hadn't made the statement.

"Oh sweetie. I KNOW you've been thinking about having sex with her. What guy wouldn't when he keeps getting flashed like that? And don't say you haven't noticed, because your hard-on gives you away every time."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Sorry? For what? Being a guy? I'm just glad that part still works. At least if you believe all the ads on TV for ED meds."

"So you're not mad that I've seen, well, more than what I probably should?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Honey. After the first week with her living with us, I figured this conversation was inevitable. I'm actually surprised it's taken this long to come up. I suppose that's a testament to how hard you're trying to not go down that road again."

"Yeah. I'm definitely NOT trying to let that happen again."

"And I appreciate it," she said with a note of finality, clearly drawing the discussion to a close. Part of me wanted to ask her that if she knew Chris was flashing me, why she hadn't said something to stop it? Not that I don't LIKE seeing Chris, but it has been a little on the frustrating side to keep being teased like that without significant opportunity to poke something, or someone. It was probably a good idea I only thought about the questions and didn't ask them, being only a minute or two from the restaurant.

I parked and we headed into the sushi place. The restaurant obviously knew that it was Valentine's Day, with most of the more out of the way booths and tables decorated with roses and heart shaped balloons and the like, presumably to be more romantic or whatever. We were quickly shown to a booth toward a back corner that had a small glass bowl in the middle with a candle and rose pedals floating in water. The lighting was dim enough to be considered romantic, certainly dark enough to give me some trouble reading the menu. With drinks ordered, a nice Pinot Noir for each of us, we ordered some sushi rolls and other various seafood delicacies to share, including, at my wife's urging, raw oysters. Not my favorite, but I got them anyway to humor her.

Once the little Japanese waitress was gone, my wife leaned across the table toward Chris, sitting across from me. "One time we went camping with a bunch of scout families when Jerry was little. I think he was like a bear cub or something. Anyway, they had this family campout and it was SOOOO hot! Do you remember that one?" my wife asked, looking over at me.

"Oh god yeah. What was it, like ninety-five at midnight with absolutely no wind down in that bottom?" I answered, leaning forward as well to hear.

"It was so damn hot that everyone was sleeping naked. I mean we all went to bed with clothes on, but it wasn't long before we were sleeping naked with all the tent windows unzipped, wide open. We almost didn't care who saw us like that, pretty much because everyone was doing the same thing. We got up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom and could see in a few tents."