The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. Let's see if she fits over it as well as I do!" my wife said, pulling on my cock to aim it at Chris's exposed pussy. "You know damn well you wanted to do this when she was bent over in front of you earlier today."

"It was tempting," I agreed.

"Then let it happen now," my wife coaxed, stepping behind me and pushing my ass with her hips to force me closer to Chris.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as my head spread her lips and started to slide into her. I'd been seeing her pussy and tits for six months, and my mind was telling me how it would feel to slide into her. The actual feeling was so much better than my mind had imagined. She was a bit tighter than Elaine, but then she hadn't had four kids stretch it out. I pushed into her, driving slowly in until my hips were pressing against Chris's bare ass. I felt my wife step away and out of the shower as I started to stroke into her pussy, taking long powerful strokes. I felt my head caress the depths of her tunnel, bumping gently against the end of her with each stroke.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned loudly as I stroked in and out, her pussy trying to hold me inside her with each withdrawal. "Just keep doing that," she moaned, her right hand moving down between her own legs. "I can feel you getting bigger inside me. God damn!"

"Uh." I grunted, sliding my hands from her hips up under her towards her tits. I cupped both tits in my hands, pumping my cock in and out of her at a ferocious pace. My hips slammed into her bare ass, shaking her whole body with each stroke, my hands holding her tits from flopping around under her chest.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit! I'm gonna come. Oh fuck I'm gonna come already!" she squealed as her legs started to tremble. "OHHHHHH FUCK I'M COOOOOOOMINNNNNNNG! She practically screamed into the wall, her cry echoing in the tile chamber. Her whole body seemed to tremble and shake for long seconds before she sagged down, sliding off my cock. I let go of her tits and circled my arms around her as she slumped to the floor of the shower, panting hard. "Oh Jesus. Ohhhh fuck," she mumbled as she leaned her head against the shower wall. After almost a minute she turned her face to look up at me. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"I... Nothing really," I answered, feeling a bit confused.

"Nothing he says. Jesus Andrew! I came like I was getting run over by a fucking freight train! Jesus. Do you do that to Elaine all the time?"

"Not usually that hard," I admitted. "You okay?"

"Oh hell yeah. More than okay," she said with a smile, reaching for my cock as I knelt on the floor next to her. "Now. What are we going to do with this?"

"I don't know."

"Stand up and we can finish what you started," she said, pushing herself up. She moved to the corner of the shower stall, turning off the water on the way. She backed into the corner and lifted one foot to rest it on the grab bar below the soap shelf. "Okay Andrew. Bring it!"

I stepped toward her, letting her guide my still rock hard cock towards her pussy. I felt my head press between her lips and she arched her back as I pushed toward her, sliding my shaft back into her. I held her hips and started to hump my hips towards her, sliding my cock deeply in and out of her. In and out I stroked, her hips rocking in time with my strokes. Each stroke into her seemed to bring a new grunt or moan from her lips as her clit slid along the top of my shaft with each trust.

"Shit," she grunted as I pumped in and out of her. "Gonna make me come again," she panted. "God damn. Tell me you're almost there!"

"Almost," I panted.

"Tell me when," she almost whispered as her legs started to tremble again. "Oh god. Here it comes again."

I continued to pump up into her as my climax inched toward the point of no return. "Almost," I panted.

"Uh huh," she squeaked. "Uh huh."

I watched her tits bouncing on her chest, the large orbs bouncing more than I would have expected for as firm as they were. I knew I was close, but I kept pounding into her, not wanting to lose the sensations just yet, or the view of the body I'd fantasized about on so many occasions in the last six months. "Time," I panted, pulling from her pussy, knowing that I was going to start shooting any second.

She dropped her leg and squatted down, wrapping both hands around my cock and stroking it furiously.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed, a surge of cum gushing from my head towards her. I watched it splatter on her face as she looked up at me, clearly inviting me to add more where that had hit. My body jerked again and again until all that remained was a drool leaking from the tip of my now softening cock.

"Damn!" she said, standing up and letting go of me. "There was a lot there for a third time."

"Uh huh," I said, leaning against the wall and panting to catch my breath.

"Well, sounds like you two finally got done. The movie ended by the way."

"Sorry," I mumbled breathlessly.

"For what? Taking so long? Turn that water on and rinse back off again. You're not coming to bed with her pussy all over you," she said before turning and walking out of the bathroom.

I did as she said, turned the water on and the two of us rinsed off again before shutting the water off. She had left two towels on the toilet for us so we both used one and dried off, Chris wrapping her long brown hair in the towel when we were done. I followed Chris out of the bathroom, turning the light off on the way out, my wife already in bed.

"Good night Chris," my wife said from bed.

"Night Elaine," Chris answered as she walked naked from the room, closing the door behind her.

I walked over to the bed and climbed in into my usual spot, my wife rolling over towards me. She moved my arm and rested her head on my shoulder as she snuggled up close to me. "Don't know if we'll do this again, but happy Valentine's Day," she whispered.

"Thank you. I hope you had a good one as well."

"It was one I won't forget for a while," she said before going silent, clearly not interested in talking any longer. She leaned her face toward mine, gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and then settled down to sleep, while I was left to wonder how this would change the dynamic in the house, both between me and Chris and long term with my wife. I guess only time would tell.