The Visit Pt. 01: Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress," both of us responded in sync.

"I will be having guests, sometimes other women and sometimes other men. Your roles will vary depending on what I feel like doing with you, but I expect both of you to be dressed only in the lingerie I have given you whenever you are in the hotel. And you will wear whatever other accessories and equipment I put on you until I say you can remove it."

"Yes mistress," again.

"Good, now since the hotel won't let me march you through the lobby in that wonderful underwear, we'll have to put some clothes on you," mistress said, and pointed to a suitcase that had been lying in the other end of the limo's passenger area.

I opened it to find a wig, high-heel shoes, fake breasts, makeup and a dress. Without looking up, I began to fit the breast inserts into my corset, and I slipped on the dress, followed by the wig and finally the shoes.

"If you had thought to shave your legs and face I would say you look fantastic," said mistress, "but right now you look like a hot cross dresser who ran out of money for a razor. We'll take care of that upstairs, but you will be punished for your lack of foresight."

"As you wish, mistress," I said.

"Let's go," she said, climbing out of the car. As the three of us walked together up to the hotel I tried to avert my eyes from the doormen, who fortunately could hardly keep their eyes off of my mistress.

"Bring the bags up as usual," she said as we passed, "and please have J deliver them again."

Once we made it to the lift it was a safe ride up to the top floor, which was entirely occupied by the presidential suite where we were staying. On the way up, mistress explained that J was the guy with the huge cock who had cum in her last night, and whose cock had been in the picture she sent me. She had plans for him again, it seemed.

12