The Visiting Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,561 Followers

"Ha! It is best if a husband first learns with a... a... concubine and then performs on his wife," he said. It was one of the rare occasions I had found him nervous about speaking.

"Don't even think about it," Steph spoke up, which made us both laugh.

"What do you mean by aggressive?" I asked not willing to let the conversation die.

"The women must be undressed," he said in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Undressed meaning completely naked?" I asked to clarify.

"Yes, it is required," he replied.

"Steph, time to get naked," I announced. My words surprised even me. The words came out pointed and demanding, completely out of character to our normal respectful and loving relationship.

"Are you mad?" she responded.

"Sorry, I got carried away," I instantly answered.

While my wife was rebuking me, I noticed that Professor Lok had taken her foot in his hands again. Her scowl was almost immediately replaced with a softer look. I knew what he was trying to do and in that moment I realized I had a decision to make. The thought of Steph responding so completely last time combined with the liquor propelled me forward. There was something else too. Something about my knowledge of his attempts to seduce Suzy and who knows who else acted as an erotic stimulant. Feeling devilish, I decided to see where things might go.

I let the Professor spend several minutes touching her foot before I spoke, "Steph, you look so beautiful."

From her heavy eyes, I could tell she was already becoming lost. With labored breath she spoke, "Jim, what are you doing? Is this what you want?"

I took her hand in mine and kissed it giving her my answer. Then, slowly I guided her onto her back while the Professor never released his contact. For the next several minutes, I let him excite her while I kissed her full lips and long neck. Slowly, I began to release the buttons on her blouse until the only one holding it together was beneath the waist of her skirt.

Her sensual movements in response to his touch allowed her blouse to open revealing her sheer white bra and the soft swell of her breasts. Now, I tugged at the bottom of the shirt exposing the last button and with a quick move it was undone.

"Raise your arms," I whispered to her and when she did I pulled the shirt free.

Quickly afraid that she would change her mind, I pushed my hand beneath her and undid the clasp of her bra and then pulled the garment free. Now her luscious breasts with their smooth perfect skin and tiny nipples were on display to both the Professor and me. I expected to find him gazing and drooling at the view but he was maintaining his deliberate, almost stern demeanor, as he slowly manipulated her foot.

I thought about locking my mouth onto her nipple and suckling on her breast but I was driven by the idea of her nudity in front of the Professor so I ignored the thought and moved to her skirt. Expecting at any moment to be stopped, I found her zipper and tried to silently work it down. When it was at the bottom of its run, my mouth became dry as I contemplated pulling her skirt over her tight ass and lovely thighs. Finally, with a deep breath I began tugging and was surprised when Steph raised her butt letting me pull it down and off her long legs.

The Professor was required to forego his touch for a moment while her skirt was removed but he quickly regained contact. It seemed that he knew that the feeling he was delivering to her was the key to her submission. Unlike before when he showed indifference to her exposed breasts, his eyes were now locked onto the small thong strip that barely covered her mound.

"I'm going to take it off," I whispered to my wife. For some reason, I now felt I needed permission to remove the last item that stood between her and total nudity.

She didn't respond to my words and I waited for almost half a minute before I took the straps that crossed her hips into my hands and slowly pulled, dragging the sexy thong down her legs, until I quickly took it over her feet. My precious wife was now completely nude and partly aroused in front of Professor Lok and me.

"What now?" I whispered to the Professor breaking his stare at her glistening pussy.

He smiled at me and let go her foot then positioned himself alongside the couch halfway up her body. With his hands, he positioned her body so she was stretched out. Like before, I tensed at the expectation she would suddenly want to stop everything but she followed his direction without protest.

"I am going to touch you. Let your body and mind relax. You will receive much pleasure," he said to her in an almost casual way.

He placed his hand on her tummy and for an instant she tensed but soon relaxed. As soon as she did, he let his hand drift down until it was just above her pussy. Then, with two fingers acting like pincers, he pressed her labia together. His fingers moved about some as if searching for just the right spot then stopped. With his other hand, he began tapping at the pressed flesh in a fast staccato rhythm.

It was a light beat but certainly something she could feel however she showed no response to his machinations. It must have gone on for several minutes with no response from her but just when I wondered what he was up to I heard a soft cry, almost a squeak, come from her lips.

It was just the beginning and before long she was openly moaning and whimpering. I could see his tapping was becoming more forceful and as it did her legs, which had been flat on the couch, started to lift with her knees moving towards her chest giving us a spectacular view of her dripping hole.

"Take her nipples," the Professor instructed. They were the first words he had spoken in some time. I did as he said and began rolling them between my fingers while he kept up his assault.

"Ohhh God... Oh my God... ohhhh... ohhh... ohhh..." Steph panted out as her head tossed back and forth. She was completely aroused and rapidly losing control. I knew we would witness a complete release from her very soon.

Over the next couple minutes, while the Professor's movements never varied I watched as her sounds became louder turning almost into pleas while her hands alternated between covering her mouth and eyes. Her body was undulating and I could feel her pushing her breasts harder against my hands. It was becoming almost animalistic and just when I wondered where it was going, it happened.

"OH MY GOD... OH FUCK... FUCK... DO IT... OH SHIT..." she screamed as her body writhed and jerked.

"Hard now," the Professor said looking at me while he continued his taps.

Instinctively, I knew what he meant and I squeezed her nipples hard between my fingers.

"AHHH... AYYYEEEEE... FUCK..." she screamed again and I watched her tummy convulse and then it happened. With her knees practically touching her breasts, suddenly a squirt of fluid escaped her pussy and landed a foot away on the couch. Then her body tensed in an inhuman way, and I saw her eyes roll back just as another squirt shot out.

I had heard of women squirting but Steph had never done so and it was so wildly erotic that I stood there in a gaping stare until I realized that the Professor had stopped and my wife was now a whimpering, shivering mess. It had been an immense orgasm. More complete than I had ever imagined a woman could experience but it left me at something of a loss as to what to do next. It was only when I heard her begin to cry that I leaned over, took her shoulders and pulled her against me.

"It's okay Steph," I whispered and for the next few minutes I listened to her gentle sobs.

Slowly, her crying dissipated but, instead of becoming quiet, her sounds morphed into soft mews and sighs. Her arm wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer so that we began kissing in a slow, passionate way. This went on for several minutes but when we broke another sound, a wet, smacking noise, filled my ears. Confused, I turned to find the source and saw that the Professor had his head between my wife's legs and was feasting on her pussy with abandon.

With his hands, he had opened her legs lewdly and his face was pressed tightly against her slit where his tongue was obviously creating the sounds. I looked down at Steph and she stared back with excitement and lust. Then, she pulled my head down and we started kissing again.

"Fuck me," she whispered to me when the kiss ended.

"Now?" I answered stupidly.

"Yes, now. Please," she begged as her hand went to my shirt and fumbled with the top button.

That was enough to deliver the message and I stood and quickly disrobed. I put my hand on the Professor's shoulder and with a tug pulled him away from her opening that I could now see had been made engorged and soaked from his attention. As soon as my knees hit the couch, Steph spread her legs wider and I moved forward and penetrated her hole.

"Ohhh... Jim do it," she whined.

I had never felt her so wet and her pussy was much warmer than normal. I pushed in deep until our bodies were pressed hard together then retracted and slammed back inside drawing deep moans and gasps.

"Damn Steph," was all I could think of to say in response to the amazing feeling.

Her response was to wrap her legs around me and put her hands on my ass pulling me into her while I started a rapid movement. My fast movement caused a wet, slippery sound to emanate from her pussy, which further fueled my arousal. I wanted to make it last and enjoy the feeling but in just a short time I could feel my ball sack tightening and the feelings in my groin beginning to spread. Hoping to let it pass, I slowed but Steph whined into my ear and used her hands to try to get me to move faster. When I did, I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Oh SHIT... DAMMIT!" I yelled out pulling my dick from her at the last moment and letting my semen jet across her body and the couch.

As soon as I left her opening, her hands flew to her clit and began rapidly rubbing. In all our dating and marriage, I had never seen her do this so I stopped dumbfounded on my knees and watched. She was a sodden, whimpering mess with her knees up and her eyes tightly closed while she attended to her needs with utter determination.

Seeking a more comfortable position, I moved to her side kneeling next to the couch. Just as I got in place, I suddenly was aware of movement and realized that the Professor, now completely naked, was moving between my wife's legs. In my lust to take Steph, I had forgotten about our guest but he must have taken the opportunity to strip thinking he was going to get a turn.

"Hey," I said stupidly. The idea of him fucking Steph was so strange that it took a moment for it to register and in the hesitation he mounted her, sweeping her hands aside in the process.

"Huh..." came the surprised call from my wife immediately followed by a loud "Uhhh..."

Her cry coupled with his back arching told the story that he was buried inside Steph's pussy.

"Professor... hey get off her," I called out but got no response. Instead, I witnessed his thin, hairless body begin to move very fast.

My hand found his shoulder and I was just about to forcibly pull him off when I heard my wife emit a high-pitched squeal. There was no question it was a cry of excitement and pleasure. Once again, I was frozen as I tried to process what I was seeing and hearing. I was just about to resume my efforts to get him off her when I saw my wife's legs wrap around his narrow waist.

"It's so hot!" Steph suddenly cried out.

"What Steph?" I asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Uhhh... his... uhhh... his dick," she grunted.

The Professor fucked my wife right in front of me on our living room sofa with her legs wrapped around him and her arms clawing at his back as she wailed in excitement. He brought her to another orgasm and never slowed as it crushed her. Only when she had become limp and unresponsive did he pull his dick from her and stand. My wife seemed too exhausted to close her legs and looking at her pussy I could see it wet and open with her lips swollen from the combined efforts of two men.

The Professor had immediately begun to put on his clothes but I got a good look at his cock and saw that it was uncircumcised and long, but thin. It was still very hard and pointed almost straight up like a teenager's. In addition, it was glistening with the fluids of my wife. We made eye contact and held it for several seconds then he went back to putting on his clothes.

I reached for my wife and very gently tried to lift her to her feet so that I could put her in bed. But, I found that she was completely out of it. I practically carried her the short distance to the bedroom and, after putting her down and covering her, I returned to the living room to find the Professor standing fully clothed.

"She received great pleasure," he stated as if that made his fucking her okay.

"Let me call a cab," I replied. My emotions were way too high to try and discuss what had occurred.

The cab seemed to take forever even though it was only fifteen minutes and we spent that entire time in silence. With a nod, he left and I spent the next ten minutes cleaning my wife's juices from our couch.

"Steph," I whispered when I joined her in bed. Unfortunately, she was completely out of it and didn't respond.

I was sipping coffee in the kitchen the next morning when my wife came in wearing a T-shirt looking mortified. I knew she was trying to feel me out for a reaction, but during the night I had decided that there should be no blame, so I went to her and put my arm around her waist.

"Good morning," I said trying to be upbeat.

"We're sick," she replied as her face registered disgust.

"Let's not go there..." I started to reply but she instantly cut me off.

"Not go there? How can we not go there? Some Chinaman fucked me last night while you watched! And that was after he got me off and watched you fuck me! I feel like a complete slut," she said in a loud, cracking voice. Besides the tone of her voice, her selection of words let me know she was very upset.

I had hoped, apparently naively, that we could avoid an emotional confrontation and now I was at a loss on what to do or say next. With my silence, she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and retreated back to the bedroom. I understood her anger. As her husband, she had a natural expectation that I would protect her even from herself and clearly, in her mind, I had failed.

I decided to give her some space so I went outside and began piddling in the small yard and then returned an hour or so later to watch TV. Two hours later she had still not come out so with trepidation I walked to the bedroom to check on her.

"Steph?" I asked softly when I found the room dark.

"Go away. I don't want to talk," she answered. I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was fully awake.

"Come on Steph?" I pleaded.

"Fuck off Jim," she replied. It came out in a deliberately ugly way and instantly I lost control.

"Fuck you Steph. Don't act so damn high and mighty. You're the one that came like a women possessed! Hell you squirted all over the damn couch! You didn't have to spread your legs for him but you sure as hell looked like you liked it!" I yelled then slammed the door behind me before she could answer.

Five minutes later, after cooling down, I realized I was screwed. She was right about me letting it happen, at least partially, and now I had just rubbed her nose in it in a very mean way. I was just about to try and apologize when I heard the door to the garage open then slam shut. By the time I got outside, she had her car started and was backing out, completely ignoring me standing by the driveway.

I called her cell phone several times but she refused to answer and it wasn't until almost ten that night that I heard her pulling into the driveway. As soon as she stepped into the house, I could tell she had been drinking and I thought about admonishing her but decided to let it go.

"Are you okay?" I asked from my seat on the sofa while I lowered the TV volume with the remote.

"No, not really," she answered and took a seat in a chair.

"I'm sorry I let you down," I told her just wanting it over.

Steph looked at me for a long time and I could she was trying to pick her words before she finally answered, "I don't think you are. I think you liked it."

It's amazing how one feels when they are boldly confronted with a surprising truth. In this case, a truth that was profound in its meaning and effect. In that instant, I knew she was right. I had enjoyed it. Particularly, I enjoyed seeing my normally reserved and conservative wife become a needy tramp seeking sexual release. As my mind recalled the events, I felt my dick stir and I prayed Steph couldn't tell.

"I think you are upset," I said, attempting to be politely dismissive.

I saw her face flush bright red and I prepared for the worst but she took a deep breath and calmly said, "Yes, I am but you are not being honest."

"Come over here," I said and patted the spot next to me. Steph stayed still for several seconds then slowly moved and sat stiffly at my side. I took her hand in mine and turned to kiss her, which she accepted, but it was an emotionless connection.

"I want you to admit it," she demanded.

"Admit what?" I replied.

With another deep breath she said, "I want you to admit you got turned on by what happened last night. That you didn't want to stop it. That you wanted it to continue."

"Honey, you didn't have to spend all day away for that question. Yes, I enjoyed it. At least some. Some of it was... uhh... awkward," I replied. I don't think she was expecting my acquiescence so quickly because she nervously looked at the floor and then me.

"So, you're okay with your wife having sex with another man?" she asked with a strange look.

"Look... look Steph. It happened. Don't over think it. It was very different. Very. And yes I enjoyed it but so did you. What are you trying so hard to be the victim?" I responded in frustration.

"God you are so stupid. So damn thick," she said in exasperation while standing. Once again, she retreated to the bedroom.

It was well after midnight and three tumblers of scotch later that I joined my wife in the bedroom. I could hear her soft purrs as I slowly opened the door and I quietly undressed and slid into bed. I put my arm over her and after a bit of exploring found that she was wearing her standard bedtime attire of a t-shirt and thong. I took it as a good sign.

"No," she stated flatly when my hand began to move beneath her shirt. I thought she was still asleep so her voice startled me.

"Come on Steph. We need to make love," I pleaded.

"Have you lost your mind?" she challenged me.

"I love you," I tried.

"You're drunk," she declared with disgust.

She tried to squirm away from my touch but I was persistent so she took the opposite tact and became passive. My hand found her breasts and I began to tease her nipples. Despite her efforts to ignore me, they quickly became stiff. From there I went to her thong and was surprised when she let me slip my fingers underneath from the side. It only took a minute to cause her to generate some lubrication and with that I forcefully pushed the thong over her hips.

"Get a condom," she spoke with resignation.

I grabbed one from the nightstand, rolled it on and after pulling the thong off her feet I spread her legs and positioned myself. While she wasn't fighting me, she wasn't helping so it took some effort to get my dick started. Using short quick strokes, I worked her pussy and slowly moved my shaft deeper until our bodies met. It was exhilarating to think that I had overcome her resistance and that we were now making love.

I moved slowly but deliberately while taking her head in my hands and kissing her ears, neck and forehead. At first, when my lips tried her mouth, there was no passion but I continued my gentle kisses and the third time I returned her mouth party slightly.

j267
j267
4,561 Followers