The Visiting Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,580 Followers

"What's this?" I asked in confusion.

"The special compound. The potion," he replied with a huge smile.

"Where did you get the extract? I thought it was very rare?" I replied.

"It's nothing but a mild stimulant. Anyone can make it easily. There is no such thing as aphrodisiac," he answered. If anything, his smile got even bigger.

"So what turned Steph on so much?" I asked.

"Her own desires and the knowledge that she was not in control," he explained.

"It doesn't make my wife look very good," I responded in disappointment.

"No, that's a poor view. All women share the desires. They are just afraid. Take it for next time and maybe you learn more," he said handing me the container.

It was at the Christmas party where I saw the dot on Suzy Kwan's finger in the same place as my wife's. The Professor had long since returned to his home but I realized he had left his mark here. No doubt, the tiny dot represented a message, for those knowing, that he had conquered the woman.

"I've counted five," Steve Riley voice broke my concentration and I realized he was standing very close to my side. Steve was one of the young marketing guys and was known for being very aggressive and blunt.

"Five what?" I answered trying to pretend I wasn't aware what he meant.

"The small dots on their fingers. Like Allison has. Just like Steph has. I was pretty sure I would see one on her given all the time y'all spent together. But, some of the others were surprising," he replied.

The matter-of-fact way he admitted his wife's infidelity shocked me. I tried to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about but it was useless and finally I admitted that my wife had experienced our Chinese guest. After that, I was interested in knowing about the others as I was only up to three including my wife, Suzy Kwan and Steve's wife Allison.

"What girls have you noticed it on?" I asked.

"Allison of course, your wife, Debbie Knowlton, Suzy Kwan and most surprisingly, John Henderson's wife," he listed off.

Debbie Knowlton was a cute but short and slightly overweight early thirties girl that worked in Purchasing. Like Suzy Kwan, she was very pregnant. But, it was John Henderson's wife Lisa that was most surprising. John was our CFO and his wife was an attorney that worked for a prestigious law firm. They were in their early forties, which made her older than the Professor's other known conquests, but she was stunningly beautiful and all the young wives looked up to her.

"How did it happen... I mean with Allison?" I asked.

"A lot to drink. Then, he starts to massage her neck cause she's stiff from working out too hard and the next thing I know she's naked. I was just sitting and watching thinking it would stop - that she would stop him but he ended up between her legs on the couch fucking her," he described.

"He did have a power it seems," I offered.

"Yeah. Allison said his cock felt hot and expanded inside her. Felt like she was being invaded but she loved it," he continued.

"It was just the one time?" I asked wanting to know how our situation compared.

"Shit no. He got her dozens of times. Hell, she was calling him over while I was traveling," he explained.

"How about you and Steph?" he asked and since he shared I felt obligated to answer.

"Twice," I told him.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a sarcastic grin.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Oh, there were rumors he was at your place when you were out of town," he said. Instantly, I went into denial thinking my wife would have never done such a thing.

"You know we'll never know with Suzy but I'm dying to see if Debbie's baby comes out with almond eyes," Steve said with a smirk.

As he stepped away, I was thankful that at least he had the decency not to mention Steph's bulging belly.

j267
j267
4,580 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp Pretty wife accompanies her husband to the deer hunting camp.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories