All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by SeekingSanity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
centauri4centauri4over 15 years ago
Better as a Sci-Fi epic

The science fiction elements of this story outweigh the sexy plot twists, but you have woven them together nicely. It is interesting to think maybe there are aliens among us leading double lives. Now you can write a sequel called, "CFNA" (Clothed Female Nude Alien) and do something with that idea.

NalebrancNalebrancabout 14 years ago
Wow

Wow this was very developed (and freakin' long). Even if it was a mainstream story this was well developed. I can actually see a movie made from this (including the sex scenes). One issue I had was that some of the transitions between characters were sudden and occassionally catch a reader off-guard. Another was that the final revelation seemed a little too quick and the end a little too tidy. Other than that, this was really good and a series can be made from this (another scientist on the trail, other aliens want human experiences too, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Imaginative, creative, sexy

Strange as it may seem, the only real "problem" I had with this story was that the writing is so good and the buildups and transitions so smooth, that when the first time "fuck" is said - it detracts from the story in my opinion. A bit of a rude shock that *I* think could have been handled more delicately to stay in character with the otherwise classy presentation.

That said, it is a longer, but very well-crafted story - well worth the time to read every word.

I *did* notice where the character names were wrong a few times. Notably, "Chuck" was used in place of "Dennis" two times that were evident to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous