The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and he slowly morphed. Barbara stared nearly dumbfounded as the handsome young scientist turned into a creature that would have made a Hollywood makeup artist proud. The look was reminiscent of a reptilian-like humanoid. She fought to control her reaction as she looked over his body. His shape and size were very similar to slightly larger than average male human. She guessed that he stood about six-two. His hairless multihued flesh was the most distinctive thing about him. However, in the dim light of the moon she could not see the true color. If not for the iridescent nature of the streaks she might have missed some of the color completely.

While his legs and feet seemed human his arms and hands were very different. His arms were clearly far more flexible than human arms. They did not flex only at only two points. Their movement seemed tentacle-like. His fingers were perhaps half again longer than a human with his size hands would have. They were also very flexible as if they were one continuous joint that moved in multiple directions. His face was vaguely human in appearance. Other than the extreme smoothness of the skin, slight nuances of difference in the shape of the nose, lips and ears and the lack of eyebrows he could pass for a man. The streaks of color on his body did not extend to his face. They ended as wispy tendrils on his neck. Except in the back where the tendrils of color continued up to his bald head. They would be taken as well done tattoos by a casual observer.

It was his eyes that were truly remarkable to her. They projected warmth that told her that she could overcome anything. She could see Dennis in them and for a brief second another. She decided that it was only her imagination that made her see Chuck. She fought off that thought as well as the sadness that thinking of Chuck brought. Having fallen in love at all so soon after his death was painful, that it was with an alien was almost too bizarre to bear.

Though she did not want to she forced herself to look down at his crotch. She had felt his size earlier and knew his cock was much larger than an average human. She was surprised when she saw only a small stub where she had expected a large multicolored snake. His balls were completely retracted into his body. He saw the expression and briefly read her mind.

"What is troubling you so?" He asked already knowing she was having difficulty processing what she had felt and seen earlier with what she was seeing.

"Um oh, your genitals, they were bigger before," She managed as she moved her gaze back to his face.

"Another hard thing to explain. That I have anything other than a smooth patch of flesh there is only due to my feelings for you. Our genitals were once like humans, external and differentiated. We are taught that our species became hermaphroditic. Later we lost the need and then the ability to engage in physical mating. Impregnation is a surgical procedure on my world. But we can grow the external organs to make the extraction of our seed easier. Since our morphing ability allows everyone to grow male genitalia either partner can be a father. It is a choice to be a female among my people. It is pregnancy that makes one female. It seems that the hormones needed to sustain life have an effect on the carrier."

"Wow, so you are a male only because you were not impregnated?" She asked so curious his appearance was no longer an issue.

"My people believe that, but I now think it is incorrect. Our sexuality has been suppressed for a very long time. But I know now that within each of us there is something that is innately either male or female. I suppose when you do not know better it is possible to live as what you are not."

As he spoke of his innate sexuality his penis and testicles emerged and grew.

"See all it requires is for me to think of such things and my body asserts its maleness," He declared.

Barbara looked down again. His six inch multicolored flaccid cock hung down over a pair of very human looking testicles. It was still too dark to see the details so she reached out and took hold of the alien cock. If not for the bumps it would be no different than any man's penis. She smiled at him and moved her hand to his chest. From his appearance she had expected a scaly lizard-like texture. But his skin was smooth, perhaps a bit too much so for a man. But were she blind she would not know it was not the flesh of a human. She moved her hand to his face. Again it was soft to the touch, much more like a woman's face. The absence of even a hint of stubble felt strange but not unpleasant. Suddenly it occurred to her that were standing naked in a place where they might be observed. Being naked was of course the least problem they would have were they observed.

"We should get dressed and you should disguise yourself again. It is too dangerous to be standing out here like this."

He morphed back into the visage of Dennis, the only human he could think of at the time. They returned to where they had shed their clothing and quickly dressed.

"Barbara, I love you more perhaps than even a human male could. That is why I am going to take you back to Cheryl's house and then disappear. I will go into seclusion. I will continue my work and hopefully find a way to warn my people from coming here again. It is dangerous for both of our species. My kind can not handle emotion thrust upon them so suddenly."

"No, I will not let you leave me. I love you. You made me love you! Two men are dead because of that love!" She screamed as she pounded his chest.

The truth had somehow come to her in a flash. Bass had been Chuck and Dennis. She didn't know how or why the men had to die. She didn't really care at that moment. She knew she could not live with the pain of loosing her soul mate.

"If you know what I have done how can you love me?" He asked feeling an odd pain in the pit of his belly.

"It would take my lifetime to explain it and then you still may not understand," she said through sobs. "All I know is that it does not matter. We were meant to be together. If that is so than perhaps poor sweet Chuck and Dennis were meant to die to make that happen."

"In truth neither died," He said in a shaky voice as he took her hand. "It is only their bodies that were lost. Every thought, feeling and memory either ever had is in me now. All that they truly were was transferred to me. It was only the shell that carried them that was lost."

"I know. That is how I knew what happened. I saw them both in you. I also realized why I fell so in love with you. I was already in love with you. It was never really Chuck I loved, was it?"

"I am not sure I can truly answer that question. That first mating on the sofa was Chuck. Later you were with me when you thought you were with him. I do not understand when love happens so I can not say who you fell in love with."

"You do not have to say, I know. I love you Bass. I always will."

"Then come, I will show you the stars. Afterward we will find a place on your world where we can live out our union...if you are sure."

"I am sure."

A silvery craft appeared on the shoreline of the river. The visitor took a last ride into space with his human lover by his side. Many days later a fireball landed in a remote part of the Sahara. By the time investigators reached the site the remains were completely incinerated. Barbara quit her job and cashed out her savings and investments. She moved with the visitor to a small farm outside a rural town in New Mexico. To the locals they were simply another artist couple from the city. To the outside world they did not exist. Before setting his craft on autodestruct the visitor had sent a warning to his people about the dangers of Earth. He hoped that they would heed the warning and leave him in peace with his human mate. Over time the visitor's appearance became increasingly human. Barbara, who didn't care if he looked like a lizard, was delighted that his cock remained a huge, bumpy, multicolored approximation of a human cock. Dennis's body was never found and there was no one to miss him. Cheryl freed of her obsession over Barbara eventually found real love with a woman she met in the city.

1...5678910