The Visitor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master, the visitor, seemed beside me then, smiling widely, he was speaking, but his voice seemed delayed from his lips. He was saying something about next appointment, it was all too confusing, and then a short fat red faced man seemed to take his place. I shook my head, how did he change like that? Then the realisation came to me and the horror of it flooded over me and I heard myself whimpering.

The short fat man undressed quickly, naked all except for his socks, insanely I remember his socks, they were black and yellow with cartoon characters on them. His kisses tasted of tobacco, his thick rude tongue, pushing through my lips reaming my mouth crudely. His calloused hands under my nightie, over my soft breasts, his squeezing rougher, his pinching of my nipples harder, making me squeal and whimper which in turn seemed to make his thick throbbing cock stiffen against me. He was repulsive, horrible, yet he turned me on. I felt a thrill of excitement, the submissiveness coursing through my veins, my legs spreading for him in an almost natural reaction to his aggressive treatment, presenting myself to him in whimpering meek surrender.

Roughly pulling my nightie up uncovering my trembling white breasts, he brought his lips, his sucking drooling mouth down onto my nipples, sucking hard each in turn, nibbling them as they stiffened fully for him as if they had a mind of their own. The feelings were making my stomach do somersaults, my back arching forward, pushing them towards him, giving them to him, unable to prevent my moaning reaction.

His kisses and sucking love bites were driving me insane in a loss of control madness and suddenly I was on my stomach, he was behind me forcibly pulling my panties back down again, to my thighs, revealing, presenting my soft rounded bareness to his eager lustful eyes. He lifted me onto my knees, my nightie around my shoulders, his fat hands gripping my hips, his thick stiffness at my still weeping puckered pussy. He pulled himself on to me with little pause, his thickness feeling huge even in the state I was in.

I squealed, capitulating into moaning ohhhs as he entered me, plunging all his length into me, his thickness stretching me as he began to thrust in a mad tarantella. His belly was slapping against my bum, his wheezing gasps loud in my ears, whilst his warm saliva dribbled from his gaping mouth, down onto my bare back. Quickly his grunting turned into a growl as he pulled me onto him as hard as he could. I couldn't help myself, the buzzing in my clit helping charge my utter aroused submission to him as I whimpered and begged him to take me.

I felt his ejaculation then, felt it like a fierce jet inside me pushing me over the top, my dribbling climax trickling through the hole in my silver prison, my entire body convulsing under his crushing weight as he all but climbed on my back in his effort to thrust himself deeper into me.

I suppose I must have almost fainted with the mental and physical exhaustion of his fucking, for the next I knew, my visitor Master was using the tissues to clean me up. When he seemed satisfied he wriggled my panties back up over my bottom, before turning me over, straightening my nightie and sitting me back up in the bed. I didn't, couldn't speak, my head was still buzzing, though the effects of the drug were diminishing, but I just sat there staring in front of me.

I'm not sure if there were two or three more men that morning, I remember a tall gangling gawky looking youth, with an incredibly long thin penis. I remember he seemed to want to kiss my neck and my breasts, I say kiss, I mean suck, sucking love bites all over me as he lay on me. My neck is terribly sensitive, the very touch making me quiver and swoon, so you can imagine the state he had me in before he realised my passive arousal and took advantage with his long thin cock.

I remember too a strange normal looking yet furtive man who made me suck him before he ejaculated on my soft white breasts and then rushed away. Oh yes there were three, because the last one had a grey beard, but strangely that's all I remember about him, everything seemed to become a mixed up blur. When he must have left I lay there sobbing in utter confused exhaustion before eventually closing my eyes and sleeping. I do remember, I think I was dreaming that I was sitting astride a fat man, bouncing up and down, with his hands on my breasts.

The visitor woke me, I had no idea what time it was, I felt dirty and sticky, my head was finally beginning to clear a little, an abject debased disgust at those confused memories making me feel sick. I fell out of bed, tottering past him to retch in the loo, my nightie stiff with cum, my panties wet and sticky clinging to me. He laughed that awful laugh of his

"You'd better get yourself cleaned up slut, you've got a special client this afternoon."

I clung to the loo, heaving and sobbing, tears mixed with the waves of nausea. He stood over me painfully peeling the wig from my head before actually helping me into the shower and stripping me of my filthy clothes as I stood under it, the cascade making them cling to me as he pulled them off me. I just stood there feeling as if I'd been raped, trying my best to deny I'd allowed it to happen or heaven forbid that I'd enjoyed it. He soaped me down in those luxurious creamy bubbles and I stood there a weak submissive broken wreck letting him do it.

He was gentle as he wrapped me in yet another big fluffy towel and guided me back out into the bedroom, where he sat me down in its fluffy folds. I sat there in a trance on my own for a while, thinking of nothing, just looking into space until he appeared by my side again, giving me a dish. I say dish what I really mean is, it was a baby's bowl, a pink girly cartoon print inside and out and it was full of what I took to be thick soup. The little pink plastic spoon he put in my hand was weird, curved as if to make it easier to hold, I looked at it confused then dipped it in the soup taking a mouthful. It tasted bland, perhaps mildly salty.

It wasn't until I started to eat it that I realised how hungry I was yet it took me ages to consume it with that little spoon, trying my best to twist it around to my mouth and not to spill too much of it. As I ate, the more I thought about its curious flavour, the odd mild taste, its consistency, looking very much like baby food, but I was suddenly so hungry I didn't care what it was.

He'd disappeared again whilst I was eating, confidently leaving the door open until he returned with a handful of clothes which he put on the bed beside me. Seeing I was finished he took the bowl from me, making a point of wiping my chin with a soft cloth he had in his hand, which made me feel very odd indeed.

"Time to get dressed now baby." His voice was soft yet assertive.

I glanced across at the handful of clothes now spread out on the bed and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I expected to see another of the slutty nighties that I had been made to wear that morning, but this was something quite different. There was a screamingly humiliating looking pink baby girls dress with a froth of frilly petticoats, a white satin pair of baby pants with frills over the bottom, a pink bonnet, pink satin mittens and short white socks with pink ribbons on them and worse still a disposable nappy with clear plastic pants. If all that wasn't enough there was a big pink dummy with a soft leather strap dangling from it.

"Omg." I gasped in my horror, he was going to turn me into a baby girl,

"noo, noooo I I cant I I wont, no please." Yet my heart was pounding at the sight of the things and I was unable to take my eyes off them.

"Oh yes baby, you will, I mixed a little relaxant into baby's lunch and now let's just encourage you a little more, after all we have to get you ready for your daddy haven't we?"

I glanced up at him in a disbelief of hatred and fear, yet my heart thumping at the thought of those dreadfully humiliating clothes. He was smiling excitedly, he had the controller in his hand and as my eyes widened in that further horror.

"No no not again, please not again"

I was whimpering and he punched the button, but twice this time. In seconds I descended into being a quivering compliant aroused wreck, the mixture of the relaxant and the dreadful teasing vibrations, breaking down all my barriers, allowing him to easily manipulate me and dress me in those so so, so terrible, terrible, horrible frighteningly humiliating, sexy, sexy ohhh, ohh god wonderful clothes.

The whole nappy and plastic pants thing was an enormous humiliation, pushing the boundaries of humiliation to a level I'd never even thought of. Yet I couldn't seem to be able to fight it, to stop him, to stop it. His use of drugs in that baby food was working to suppress my fight, to quell my reactions and to modify my behaviour. It was like being subjected to a terrifying inescapable, inevitable mental torture. Inside my head my brain was telling me to jump up, fight, push him away, scream and shout, hit him and run for it. Yet my body seemed suddenly terribly weak, not relaxed, but totally tired, almost as if my limbs were too heavy to lift. On top of that, the horrible, horrible, wonderful buzzing on my penis clit was like some deep eternal sexual tickle, arousing me madly, yet not enough to bring me to a climax, driving me slowly out of my mind.

Whimpering in frustration I peeped at him, little furtive glances through half closed eyes that I couldn't help myself making. He was smiling to himself in an almost gleeful excitement, his strong nimble fingers working quickly, pulling those undeniably humiliating, obviously sissy petticoats over my head. Hawkishly following them by that horrid, horrid, short, pink ribboned, tiny, beastly, dying of humiliation, sexy, sexy oh god I was losing it, sexy exciting baby dress.

My penis clit was throbbing, struggling straining, begging in its tiny sliver prison, my mind a confusion of humiliation, hate, fear and arousal, leaving me a quivering mess completely at his mercy. He finished dressing me, the mittens, tied at the wrists, horribly restricting, imprisoning my hands, the sock bootees with ribbons at the ankles, all fuelling the abject sissification I felt.

The large penis shaped dummy was the end, pushing me over the top. I lay there sobbing in tearful broken frustration as he fastened the thin pink leather strap behind my head, pulling it deeply into my mouth and securing it in place. The pretty pink flat front plate against my lips, an oval disk almost covering my chin and cut away around the base of my nose, the plastic ring in the middle dangling down sweetly, teasingly tempting to all who saw me. Then his piesse de resistance, the frilly satin bonnet which he pulled tightly down over my head covering and hiding the pink strap and whose ribbon he tied in a tight double bow beneath my chin.

I was sobbing properly now, foolishly loosing control of myself, the insane mixture of those powerful emotions breaking me. He was looking at me smiling then, his smile not one of caring understanding but a smile of wicked evilness at what I had submissively allowed him to so easily do to me.

"Don't worry baby, Daddy'll be here to give you a nice cuddle in a minute."

The laugh that followed chilling me to the bone, only adding to my stupid tears. Again he left the door confidently open, he knew I didn't have the strength, physically or mentally to move from the bed, I just lay there waiting, a silly submissive tearful sissy baby, I can hardly describe my humiliation and the confused emotions eating into my brain, together with the terrifying suspense at what might happen next.

The man that appeared through the door was tall and well dressed, possibly in his mid sixties, he was looking around the room speaking me out, his expression showing a controlled excitement.

Seeing me he slowly crossed the room to my bed, his eyes taking in every bit of me from my bootees to my bonneted head and my whimpered tears of abject humiliation.

"Hello baby."

His voice was a low steady old type public school accent.

"Mmmm, well, you are a pretty little baby girl aren't you?"

I could only manage a foolish frustrated gurgle into that terrible, horrible silencing dummy. He didn't expect an answer and ignoring my gurgle he carried on with an emotionless smile on his face.

"Yes you are sweetly, you see my sister and I love sissy babies and I think we are going to have a lot of fun with you, but I'm afraid Mummy couldn't travel all this way to see you today, she's far too busy, but I'm going to send her some pictures so that she can see what our new sissy baby looks like."

He had his mobile phone in his hand, pointing it at me taking photos to my total shame and embarrassment as I lay there quivering unable to do anything to stop him or to hide my shame from that all seeing lens. Looking down at the screen he seemed satisfied adding his text before sending it, my picture, that terrible, terrible, embarrassing, humiliating picture a cross the public air waves to his sister God knows where. He stood waiting for a few moments, looking at me from top to bottom his eyes developing an almost hungry look, his face looking older now in an almost evil excitement. The buzz of his phone made me jump, my heart in my throat. He answered almost immediately and I listened terrified to his one side of the conversation.

"Yes darling, isn't she the prettiest thing, just as we hoped. Yes, he certainly seems to have delivered on his promise, yes I'll give him some as a down payment. I can hardly wait either, you know what it does to me. Yes I'll make sure first, no, of course I won't do anything without you, yes, yes, ok, bye darling."

Putting the phone back inside his pocket he sat on the bed beside me, his eyes gleaming.

"Mummy wants to adopt you baby, but we'll have to think of a nice name for you first won't we?"

He slid his hand up my leg as he spoke, making me twitch, my reaction to pull away and try to push his hand off with my soft satined mittens. The smack on my bare thigh came as a sudden sharp shock making me jump.

"Behave baby naughty baby girls get disciplined to ensure their proper behaviour and Mummy and I believe in disciplining our baby to make her behave."

I lay there looking at him, hating him, my eyes wide, legs trembling, the evil silent buzzing at my penis clit slowly helping to turn me into a submissive whimpering sissy baby for him. His hand slid up my leg once more, it felt like a claw, his fingers long and teasing, trickling over my smoothly waxed skin. My short baby dress had ridden up, exposing my frilly satin panties to him, his hand moved up over them, feeling me through them, then sliding his hand under, beneath my plastic panties, beneath my humiliating nappy, looking for, searching out, my tiny imprisoned penis clit, and finally discovering it, the vibrating buzz going through it making his face split like an orange Into an evil smile.

"What a lovely little girly clitty you have baby and kept all nice and excited for daddy."

Slowly he carried on examining my body, almost doctor like, exploring beneath my dress, beneath my frilled petticoats, up over my tummy to my chest. There he stopped almost in surprise at what he had discovered.

"Mmmm, what have we here baby girl?"

Further compounding my embarrassment, shame and humiliation he pulled my clothes up over my head to reveal my naked continually developing breasts. He felt them, his hands cupping the, lifting them.

"Mmmmm, a good B cup baby, Mummy and I will love playing with these."

He was gently teasing my already erect nipples, pulling the clothes back from over my face and looked into my eyes as he tweaked them, gleefully watching my reaction of unbridled arousal to such a hateful man.

He must have been satisfied by his broad grin before pulling me down in one swift movement, onto my tummy over his knees. Slowly, taking his time as I wriggled there, my shame knowing no ends, he pushed my frilly satin panties down to my knees, followed by my clear plastic pants, then gently unfastening the sticky tapes on that awful nappy to reveal my soft pink rounding bottom, the aloe mixture pumped into me there by the visitor making me develop a feminine roundness. My head was buried in the pillow as I gasped, gurgled and drooled on that dreaded dummy, struggling for breath through my nose embedded in the material, I was feeling almost faint through lack of air, the buzzing at my clit making me wriggle on him, his hand resting on my soft skin.

The spanking stung me at first as I wriggled there on his knees held tightly in his grasp. He changed his position and style several times in that almost never ending time, I had no concept of how long only that it was curiously erotic and arousing me confusingly. Eventually he stopped his fingers tracing between my legs as I lay on him quivering submissively. Slowly he slid them up, I felt them between my cheeks and at my puckered pussy.

"I'm sure Mummy won't mind this time baby, after all who is going to tell her?"

He laughed at his own joke pressing his finger into me as he did so. I was gasping gurgling, groaning into my dummy as he gently moved his finger exploring inside me, then finding my prostate he began to massage it, slowly he developed my climax, slowly brought me to the weirdest internal edge, until my body seemed to be quivering all over.

"Do you love your new Daddy baby? Tell me you love me and Daddy'll let you cum."

I was lost, lost, I was so close so desperate for that climax, that edge, that release, I gurgled, babbling into my dummy.

"What baby? What did you say, do you love Daddy?"

I tried my best to speak through that horrible penis dummy, but it was holding my tongue down, filling my mouth, I could only gurgle. He was massaging me gently, slowly, keeping me there, teasing me.

"Daddy isn't sure he heard you baby, are you going to be a good baby for Mummy and Daddy? Will you do everything your told like a good little baby girl?"

I was going crazy, he was driving me wild, I was so near, so close.

"Will you baby? Will you?"

I was gurgling madly such a fool, but I was so close, I tried my best to say, "yes, yes Daddy yes."

"Good baby, you do love your Daddy don't you?"

I don't know how long he kept me on that edge, questioning me, making me gurgle my love for him until he finally allowed me to climax, my penis clit still limp, as somewhere inside me I came in the weirdest head spinning climax I'd ever felt.

He refastened my nappy and pulled my plastic pants and frilly pants back up as I lay there in a twilight of post coital sleep. I heard him humming as he washed his hands in the en suite, never stopping to speak again before I heard his footsteps as he left the room.

I went to sleep then, my head a mixed up confusion of embarrassed hatred of myself and my visitor and the sexual excitement I knew I shouldn't have felt. As always when I am like that, I seek the solace of that warm darkness of sleep, where I can hide from all my fears and worries, relax in the knowledge that no one can harm me there.

12