The Visitor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see Leanne I deal with mental issues, I am called on to attend prisons and hospitals to give advice on symptoms and prescribe methods and medicines to deal with patients. I am often called on to make judgement about people's mental health. So I proposed to Hazel that I would diagnose that you have mental issues which could be dangerous to yourself or members of the public and I would advise that you were committed to my care for treatment."

I couldn't believe my ears, this was a story, he was teasing me. "Nooo, Nooo, you, you can't do that." I finally managed to squeak.

"indeed I can Leanne and I have, you see it takes two to commit someone, the doctor and the next of kin. I explained it all to Hazel, and she could see it was the answer to her problem, she wouldn't have to divorce you and she would be looking after all your money and possessions whilst you were dreamed unable to. I filled out the necessary papers and all she had to do was sign the agreement." He held the form up for me to see, her signature obvious at the bottom of the page.

"Noooooo, nooooo" the room was suddenly spinning, this couldn't be happening to me, she wouldn't, she wouldn't, he must have made her, ohh ohh my wife, my lovely wife.

He grabbed me, holding me up, "there is nothing you can do about it darling, you are mine, now behave like a good girl and we'll get you home where we can all have some fun." His giggle was obviously mad as he took my hands, the soft fur lined cuffs buckled about my wrists before I was aware he was even doing it.

"Come along Leanne, the car is all ready to go"

I tottered along his hand gripping my arm as he steered me out of the room, out of the house, out of my house, wishing I could break free and run, run away as I had half planned, but he'd beaten me once again, the cuffs and shoes crippling me as sure as if he put me in irons.

Outside I cringed in humiliation, cringed at being seen, my embarrassment off the chart as he led me through the morning air to his waiting car, the cool of the gentle breeze blowing up beneath my skirt, it's fingers tickling me there, a permanent reminder of the way I was dressed and the whole way I looked. Opening the rear door he pushed me in, the seat belt with its unusual clasp, locking around me as I struggled with a tearful whimper full of rising terror, the clunk of the car door as sure as any cell gate imprisoning me. He got into the drivers seat, the locks thumping shut on the door as he hit his switches.

"You're mine now Leanne, mine forever" his heinous laugh sending me over the top in a terror filled screaming madness as I struggled crazily in my bonds. I was unaware that this was only playing into his hands as neighbours curtains flicked and shaking heads sympathised, poor man and his poor wife.

This was only the beginning as we drove off, with me the planned plaything for him and all his insane deviant friends, would I ever be able to escape and return to my lovely wife, what a fool I was to have submitted to a man like him.

This is the last part in this series, I will write a second set telling my story in his control, if my followers want me to

Love Leanne x