All Comments on 'The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 01'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

Like it a lot. Be fun if the 2 of them went away together as a cougar and her toy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next story

how about a school story with stockings are they in the same school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Endlessly name-checking 'John'

There are only two protagonists here, why do you need to name check him every sentence? John, John, John, John, endlessly and annoyingly - we know who he is, there are only two people here, and one of them's the narrator, I think we're old enough to figure out who you mean if you say "he", "him", "his" and so on. Very distracting and killed 2 stars for being childishly repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O yeah.

I loved it. It ticked all the box's. Please do a chapter 2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I wonder if he gets his mom pregnant

Will he own up to it and make his mom his wife and help her raise the baby?

Good story, and hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Many lads have similar problems with concentration and often behavior. Mom's don't realize how much they can help. Using a show or helping hand as a reward works wonders.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Shows potential, needs a little more fluidity.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
good start

Story shows some potential. Love to see the sisters team up on him and fuck his brains out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Story kept my interest which is rare

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Love this! I wish my Mother had helped me thru my teens like this. This would be helpful to both boys & their mothers everywhere. More stories, makes me so Hot!

REW42REW42over 10 years ago
Librarians r luscious

Lovely start -- please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very HOT story........ now you need to openly start having John take her and she does the same !! Glenda should know about what her sister saw and what she has been doing. Maybe the 2 sisters can do him together ?? Please more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a terrific story from a gifted writer

It's so nice that John's first fuck is his own mother. That gives the boy self-confidence and also confidence in what he's got jumping around in his pants. The reader who wrote "beautiful" has it exactly right. A boy in his late teens is testosterone-riddled, he's a non-stop semen producing machine. In plain English, his hot young balls never quit. He's in dire need of an outlet for all that semen of his, and jerking off is for 14 year olds. If the boy's a little shy with girls his own age, then it's a mother's duty, something a truly loving and concerned mother will do, to open her legs wide and welcome her darling baby boy up the same cunt he came out of. Sticking his young cock up between his mother's legs, fucking her with all his youthful enthusiasm and strength, and finally unloading his young balls and shooting mom a huge twatful of his sperm gives him the manly self-assurance and poise that he'll carry with him all through his life. Moms who make their boy a proud grinning young motherfucker are the best moms.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

If she let him jack off all over her naked tits, then why all the pretence with the other stuff? He wants her, she wants him. Just do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
librarymom and son

well done you made a 68 yr old happy. it bought back memories of when I was young. thank-you...very.very.much , i.m glad I now live in this era.and not mine

jules39jules39over 9 years ago
john or jason

I like this story, it is a little out of sync, but that's ok. My only query is, that if John is fucking his mother (and so he should) and he is fucking his aunty as well (and so he should) then who the fuck is Jason who gets a mention early in chapter 1. The main point is, Is Jason getting a fuck, and if not, then why not?

A little bit of editing might be in order and a whole lot of fucking would be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sleeping?

The sleeping pill thing just ruined it for me. It seems so pointless and nobody is fooled. Yes, I would have had sex with my mother in her sleep too but the sleep wouldn't last obviously. Fortunately for me we were quite happy to have sex while awake. She had already had her son's cock between her tits and masturbated up against the shower glass while he did the same. The next step to penatrative vaginal sex isn 't that far anymore. She had already had him supposedly in his sleep, which isn't going to happen, he would wake up pretty soon. This is justy messing about too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My aunt took my viginity!

My aunt Karen has always been hot, and she's always been a flirt with me. When were done hanging curtains, she said she'd give me something for my trouble. I was expecting money when she dropped her robe and stood naked before me. She helped me out of my clothes, and into her bed. She took my virginity, and I took her pussy many times thereafter.

MaryannBakerMaryannBakerabout 7 years ago
Not having a Son; I SEDUCED my Nephews

The story was EXCITING and Very Enjoyable.

Not having a Son; I Seduced my Nephews in the same manner.

Ending up IMPREGNATED by one of them..

Love and Kisses, Maryann (02-27-2017)

Btb1438Btb1438almost 7 years ago
Great story

Love the writing Great story look forward to reading next chapter!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. It is a shame the mother does not know her son well enough to simply tell him what she needs. Likewise, the same goes for the son. He is able to interact with his aunt but can not bring himself to talk with is mother. The mother knows her son loves her and want her to be safe and secure in a relationsip. Hopefully, both mother and son will become more self-assured and self-aware that they will be able to openly examination their feelings for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous