The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok John, I'll leave you to it," I called. I exited the bathroom slowly, shaking my tits and wiggling ass as I walked. I smiled. John would have a good day at school after two big orgasms.

That day I couldn't stop thinking about how good John felt inside me. I wanted him to take me and use me and I spent the day fantasizing and concocting a plan. When I got home, I ordered pizza for us and went to my room to change. I put on my most revealing outfit, a hot pink mini skirt with a tight black see-through shirt and bra. I wanted to tease John before I went to bed. Then I would tell him I was taking sleeping pills. I hoped John would see his opportunity and seize it.

We ate the pizza in the kitchen. My breasts were half exposed in the lacy black bra under my tight, sheer top. John had to keep tearing his eyes away from them to answer my questions about his day. After dinner I sent him off to do his homework.

"Concentrate and get it all done," I said. "When you're finished I want to get your opinion on some of my new outfits."

Everything went according to plan. I tried on my most revealing outfits for John, telling him I wanted to get back into the dating scene and needed his opinion. John looked down my tops and I ran my hands over my breasts. He looked up my short skirts and I flashed my thong as I crossed my legs and smoothed my stockings on my thighs. When the show was over, I could see John was concealing an erection.

"Ok John," I said, "I'm going to watch TV for a while. I got these new sleeping pills from the doctor last week and they are so powerful! I hope I can stay awake for the news!"

I sat on the sofa, crossing and uncrossing my legs, flashing my pussy at John.

"They are so strong," I said, "I pass out now and don't remember a thing until morning. If I fall asleep here on the sofa, please help me up to bed. Ok?"

"Sure mom," John said.

We sat watching the news and gradually I closed my eyes and let my head sag against a cushion. When the news ended, John turned off the TV. He tried to rouse me, whispering "Mom" in my ear and shaking my shoulder. I didn't respond. I had let my thighs fall open and soon I felt John's hand on my stockings. He began to explore under my skirt, past my stocking tops to my bare thighs. Then I felt his fingers probing me through my lacy thong. I was already wet as he stroked my swollen lips through the panties.

John pushed my skirt up over my thighs and put his face in between. He began kissing and sniffing my wet panties making me very aroused. He slid the material to one side and licked my clit as he inserted his finger into me. I had to tense myself so as not to cum all over him. Then John began working my panties down my thighs and over my knees until he had them off me. He pulled me closer to the edge of the sofa and spread my thighs. Then he knelt on the rug and moved between my legs. I smelled my pussy scent and felt him pushing into me. He opened me up like a ripe peach with his huge cock.

He freed my tits and began sucking and kissing my stiff nipples. I love the feeling of being used by a horny guy who just needs to cum in me as fast as he can. John gripped my ass and thrust harder and harder until he groaned aloud and spent in me, slamming it in again and again. Then he pulled out and laid my head back on a cushion while he arranged my clothes. He buttoned my top and pulled my skirt down. He put my panties in his pocket and helped me to my feet.

I leaned on him as he helped me upstairs. His cum was dripping down my stockings and I felt like a drunk slut as he laid me on the bed and undressed me. He soon had me naked except for my bra and stockings, which he left on. He pulled the covers over me and was about to leave when he must have gotten horny again from seeing me all naked and available and smelling of sex.

He spread my stockinged thighs and mounted me again, forcing himself in and fucking me even harder than the first time. He rode me roughly like he didn't care if I was awake or not and came in me like a racehorse. He pulled out and left me spread out on the bed in my bra and cum-soaked stockings, tossing the covers over me.

I lay there in the dark, glowing with satisfaction. My pussy felt pleasantly manhandled and bruised from his onslaught. I hoped he had left bruises on my thighs and tits. I felt like a complete whore and I loved it. I rubbed my swollen clit and made myself cum thinking about the way my son had used me. I couldn't wait for the next time!

12