All Comments on 'The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 02'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some excellent points

Many young men have difficulty concentrating on their studies. Some mothers recognize the problem and iniate an incentive plan. Good results can come from a bit of show and a helping hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very horny.

Very hot and horny. I wish my auntie would give me her wet panties to sniff and wank with.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Very sexy. Can't wait until the next chapter. BTW, what the fuck is it with this Sophia reviewer?? What the hell is some religious nutbag doing commenting on an incest story on a porn site??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and I love the comment...

by the wise reader who wrote "some excellent points." The life of a young man of say 18 or 20 is often a difficult one. Because of simple biology, the lad is testosterone-riddled. In plain English, his hot young balls are constantly churning out the creamy semen that can overwhelm his mind and personality. In cases like that--and they occur very frequently--it's clear where the duty of a conscientious and loving mother lies. To restore her boy's balance, mom must "take matters into her own hands"--the "matters" being her son's big hard cock. Mom has to jerk it, using a firm motherly hand. In many cases, it's advisable for the mother to go further, to use her mouth or even her warm wet cunt to relieve the pressure of her son's ever-active balls and take his semen into herself. My guess is that many mothers would enjoy that act of loving concern for their boy, and many, many boys would enjoy it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
better

Much better story in chapter 2. Chapter one was just about another teen asshole with a hard on. I know 'cause I was one a long time ago. More mothers and family should take the opportunity to educate their kids. I cannot count the times over the years that I have heard women talk of men having no clue how to treat women. Solution simple. Educate the next generation of men while they are young. Teach manners and respect as they are boys. When it is time for him to become a man, take him by the hand to your bedroom and through his final step to manhood. Teach him what to and not to do with and for a woman. I was lucky as I had a good mother that wanted to make certain I became a good husband someday. My older cousin taught me alot more of how to be a good lover. They both said they'd cut off my prick if I dissapointed them. This story is pretty good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot sequel. Love the way the sisters "educated" him. Hopefully there will be additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What I don't understand about chapters 1 and 2 is that

mother and son both want to fuck each other, quickly get over the incest thing, and are sending out signals they are ready to fuck, but they still take days to do so. Hint to John: if your mother presses her naked body against the shower door, fuck her.

MaryannBakerMaryannBakerabout 7 years ago
SQUIRTING

When my Nephews FUCK me, I also SQUIRT with EXCITEMENT.

To feel each of them Ejaculating their Warm BABY Making SEED Deep into my UTERUS pushes me over the edge.

They BOTH spend every SUMMER with me.

This has been going on since they were 12 years old.

By the way, they are Identical Twins and each of them are Hung like a HORSE..

Love and Kisses, Maryann (02-27-2018)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want you now cherl I want you to shave my cock I’m totally for real I want you as my lover I will love you forever I promise come over now 1030am ok

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Good story. The individuals are being more open with each other but still fail to openly communicate with each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous