The Voyage Continues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Susan realized she had launched into a lecture so she added, "I'm sorry, I got caught up in the subject, it is something that I'm really passionate about."

"No, no," Robert told her, "It's really great to meet someone who really knows what she is talking about."

"Yes," Vanessa said, "We've been reading these books as Robert said, but there is much we don't understand, and the class we are taking, well that's just like a gym class, or pilates, I don't know. But we would really like to learn more about it. And you said you give classes too, don't you Sue?"

"Well, yes I do, I have a group that I give class twice a week, but I don't think that's what you're looking for, you see, I teach that class in pretty much the way you described it, as an exercise class for people who want to loose weight. But maybe we can get together sometime and have a more serious practice."

"That'll be great," Robert said, "We'd really like that. And say, Sue, how often do you practice?"

"Almost every day, I meditate for an hour and do a routine for another hour." Sue said.

"Wow! That's really taking it seriously." Robert commented.

Susan blushed and stammered a faint thank you.

Vanessa interjected, "I think you should meet our sons and their girlfriends, as I said they really take it seriously. Oh, as a matter of fact they just sent me some pictures, it seems they've had put together a group to practice once a week, although they say they are practicing everyday. They get together with their landlady and another couple who lives in the same complex."

"Yes, I would like to meet them sometime; maybe you can show us the photos?" Susan asked.

"Sure," Vanessa said getting up to get her laptop, "Why don't you fix another pitcher of sangria Bob? This one is empty."

Vanessa returned and set up her laptop on the table "Just don't be surprised, since they do their practice in the nude."

"You mean to tell me your sons send you photos of them naked?" Susan asked totally caught by surprise.

"Well yes, it's a long story," Vanessa said, "Maybe Steve told you Bob's hobby is photography and he has done quite a few nude studies of me and some friends, and it seems our sons inherited some of this."

The photos began appearing on the screen. They showed Mark, Jim, Amber and Julie and two other couples in different yoga poses. Robert had told Vanessa they probably had used a tripod with a timer to shoot automatically while they practiced.

"Well, you're certainly gonna have to tell me the full story sometime," Susan told Vanessa, "So which ones are your sons."

Vanessa pointed them and Julie and Amber out and said, "I don't know who is the landlady and her boyfriend and who are the neighbors but don't it looks enticing. I mean practicing in the nude?"

"Oh yes, and by the way, I've been meaning to ask you something, you see, Steve also told me you like to go around nude at home and sometimes when you have other people over."

"Yes, I guess you can say we've become nudists of some sort." Robert asked quite frankly. "And yes, with some friends we do have a sort of 'clothes optional' policy around here."

"When Steve told me I was kind of expecting that you would be nude when we arrived."

"Oh, we would have loved to greet you like that," Vanessa said, "But we don't try to impose our way of life on anybody. We like to respect others. And we didn't really know how you would feel about it."

"Well, I really didn't know if I wanted to be naked with you guys. I mean, you have been posing for Steve nude and he was naked when he did those last sketches." Susan said, waiting to see how Robert would react. "What I really want to say is that I didn't know if I would feel comfortable doing it here now, since I hardly know you Bob. I do sometimes go around nude at home, when I'm alone. And I've been meaning to tell you that if you guys want to take off your clothes that's fine with me."

Susan got up and asked Vanessa, "Can I use your rest room. Too much sangria I guess."

"Sure," Vanessa said getting up, "Come, I'll show you where it is. I also need to go."

As they walked to the master bedroom Susan asked Vanessa, "And one other thing I wanted to ask you is, do you go around in the nude with your sons and their girlfriends?"

"No, we've never done that," Vanessa answered, "But they did see some of the photographs Bob took that we have hanging in the walls in our basement. And then they showed us some they took at a nude beach with their girlfriends. And this is the second time I've seen photos of them nude. But that's part of the long story."

"We should really get together for coffee or something soon. I really would like to hear your story." Susan asked, and then added, "It's not that I mean to pry and you can tell me it's none of my business, but Steve has told me all that's happened between you two and what you told him. And I think I would like to get to know you better. I think you are a very interesting person and I would like us to be friends."

They were standing at the entrance to the bathroom, and hearing this Vanessa embraced Susan and hugged her. "Yes Sue, I would like to be your friend too. And did Steve really tell you everything?"

"If you mean about him asking you to make love with him and about what your terms were for doing it, yes, he did tell me."

"I'm glad he told you." Vanessa said hugging her again, "And how do you feel about it?"

"I'll tell you, but first I really have to go." Susan said walking into the bathroom.

When Susan came out, Vanessa went inside pulling down her shorts as she passed her. "Did you mean it when you said you don't mind if we shed our clothes."

"Yes I did." Susan answered.

Vanessa walked out of the bathroom undoing the straps behind her back and pulling her bikini top over her head. "There, and, what about you?"

"I said that when we got here I wasn't sure, but now I am." Susan said, pulling her dress over her head. "And about the other thing, you know, making love with Robert so you and Steve can make it, I don't think I'm ready for that. I don't know if Steve told you, but a few years ago, we tried this swinging stuff, and quite frankly, it was a bad experience. I'm not saying that it would be bad with you guys, but I'm not ready to go into that yet."

Sue had taken off her bra and was sliding her panties down her legs.

"Don't worry Sue," Vanessa said, "I understand and I respect you. So don't feel pressured, if you ever want to do it, we are here. You already know I would like to make love with Steve, but I would never do it behind your back. And I'm sure Robert would love doing it with you, so..."

Susan embraced Vanessa again, pressing her body close to her, "I know Van. Now I know you mean it. I wasn't so sure before but now I am. So, how about going out there now, I'm sure the guys will be surprised, at least Steve will be.

* * *

They ate lunch in the nude and afterward they went down to the studio. Susan and Steve admired the photos on the wall while Robert set up his computer to show them some other photos. Steve's drawings of Vanessa masturbating were already in a prominent place. The four of them sat down on the couch to view the photos Robert had chosen and commented on them. Vanessa and Susan were sitting in the middle with their husbands at their side. Soon Vanessa noticed that both Steve and Robert's cocks were standing straight up from their bellies and she decided to take things one step further. She began stroking Robert's cock. Robert pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Would you mind?" Vanessa asked looking at Susan and Steve as she knelt between Robert's legs and took his cock in her mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Steve's hand going between Susan's legs as he kissed her and whispered something in her ear.

Susan went down on her knees between her husband's legs and before beginning to suck his cock she said, "No we don't mind."

Vanessa and Susan never took their eyes from the other women as they sucked their husband's cocks. Steve kept shifting his gaze from the screen to his wife as she ate him and Vanessa. Robert looked at Susan most of the time. Vanessa pulled her head back when she felt Robert was getting near, she masturbated him, licking or taking the head of his penis in her mouth occasionally until the first shot of his sperm hit her cheek, then she took the head in her mouth and suctioned the rest of his cum. Steve could see Vanessa's throat moving as she swallowed his sperm. Just imagining that it was Vanessa's mouth on his cock brought him over the edge and he began cumming in his wife's mouth. His sudden orgasm caught Susan by surprise and she gagged as the first jet of spunk went deep into her throat and she had to pull back. The second spurt landed on her face. She recuperated in time to wrap her lips around Steve's cock head and take the rest of his cum in her mouth, swallowing all of it. When the men were through cumming Vanessa and Susan were still looking at each other. Vanessa gathered the sperm on her face with her fingers and put them in her mouth to lick them clean. Susan followed suit and cleaned the sperm from her face taking her fingers into her mouth.

Vanessa got up and sat on the couch spreading her legs, "Your turn guys."

Robert and Steve didn't need much prompting and in an instant they were happily sucking their wives' cunts. Vanessa and Susan kept looking at each other and Susan reached out to hold Vanessa's hand. Susan was the first to explode arching her hips, pressing her cunt into Steve's face. Vanessa used her free hand to play with her own nipples until she came in Robert's mouth. This triggered Susan's second orgasm and she flooded Steve's mouth with her juices.

Afterward, the women cuddled in their husband's arms and Susan said, "Well, this certainly was a day of firsts for us. We had never been nude with another couple and had never made love in front of other people."

"Hope you enjoyed the experience," Robert told her, "I sure enjoyed watching you sucking Steve."

"I don't really know what to say except that it was really exciting." Susan said.

They chatted for a few more minutes before Susan said it was time to go. Steve and Vanessa set up the schedule for their posing sessions the following week and Susan and Vanessa agreed to meet for coffee Wednesday morning.

* * *

As soon as Steve and Susan got home, they peeled off their clothes again and jumped into bed. Steve got on top of her and began fucking her as they followed their custom of fantasizing out loud and told each other about making love with Vanessa and Robert.

To be continued...

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12