The Voyage Continues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And wait till you do it in the nude," Jim said, "then it really gets sensual."

"I really would like to try it. I just hope the weather helps." Pamela said. She and Edward had felt pretty much same as the rest of them about the practice.

"Well, we could always get the furniture out of the way and practice in the basement." Robert said.

"Hey, that's a great idea." Amber said, and looking at Jake and Jim she added, "Maybe one of you guys can drive me out to the mall later on so I can buy some candles and incense and I think you should also get some mats and meditation cushions."

"Why don't you get everything you think we might need," Robert said, "I'll give you my credit card so you can charge it."

* * *

The following morning everyone showed up for the practice a little before seven. Vanessa had called Karen to invite her too and she had been very surprised when she said she wanted to invite Dan. "I'll tell you all about that later." Karen had told her.

Robert and the boys had moved all the furniture out of the way the night before and Vanessa, Amber and Julie had put the finishing touches.

The basement had been literally transformed into an Ashram. They hung a couple of sheets from the ceiling to hide the furniture piled up where the bar was but still there was ample room for everyone. The mats and meditation cushions had been arranged in a circle and in the middle Amber had put several candles and incense sticks. Candles and other sticks were placed around the room, and the smoke and candle light gave the room an eerie glow. Vanessa and Robert had been upstairs to meet everyone, they were nude and as the others arrived they told them they had to take off their clothes before going downstairs. Edward and Pamela were the first ones to arrive and after kissing Robert and Pamela they took began taking off their clothes. Steve and Susan arrived next and Vanessa introduced them to Edward and Pamela who waited for them to strip before the four of them went downstairs together.

Mark, Amber, Julie and Jim were already sitting cross legged on the cushions. They pointed to where the others should sit and asked them to wait in silence.

Upstairs, Robert asked Vanessa, "So what gives with Karen and Dan?"

"I don't know, she didn't tell me." Vanessa said, "She told me she would tell me later. I explained to her we would all be nude and asked her if Dan wouldn't freak out but she said it was OK so I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

Just then the doorbell rang and Vanessa opened the door. Dan literally stopped I mid step when he saw his former sister in law naked in front of him. Vanessa felt a bit awkward under his gaze but brushed the feeling off quickly, she kissed Dan on the cheek and as they walked inside Dan saw that Robert was also naked. Karen went up to him and gave him a long kiss in the mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck. Robert instinctively grabbed her ass. Dan felt a pang of jealousy and anger inside him but he was able not to show it.

"Come on you guys, take your clothes off," Vanessa said, "we are about to begin."

Once they all had sat down, no man was next to his wife, Julie and Amber got up and went to a corner table where there were a couple of tea pots, they passed the cups around and asked everyone to remain silent during the whole practice. "There'll be time for questions and comments afterward." She said.

Amber and Julie took the teapots and knelt in front of each one of the others as they poured the tea into their cups. After they sat down on their cushions Amber told them how she had planned today's practice.

"Firs we'll have this cup of jasmine tea while I explain the rest. The whole practice will last an hour and a half, first we will sing some mantras, followed by the asanas and we'll finish with half an hour of meditation. For those of you who've never done this, we will demonstrate first the best postures to sit. They might be hard on you, if you're not used to them but I ask you to try to bear the discomfort. You should try to remain focused on your breath the whole time, either felling your belly rise and fall with each breath or focusing your attention on the air as it passes through your nostrils. I don't think you will feel much discomfort during the chanting part, it only lasts fifteen minutes, but during the meditation your legs or your back will probably hurt but try to remain motionless. Just try to focus your awareness on the area of discomfort or pain and observe it as if you were outside yourselves. You'll see that the sensations will fade as others take their place, only if it becomes unbearable, then, by all means, adjust your position. If you think you can't stand sitting cross legged on the floor then you can use a chair. As far as the asanas or positions, I will go through the easier ones. If you've never done them before or haven't practiced for too long, you might not be able to reach or bend as far as we do. Don't try to force yourselves to reach beyond your limits, this is not a contest, just listen to your bodies and do the best you can, nobody here is going to judge you, the purpose of the whole thing is to enjoy yourselves. After we finish the practice you can ask any questions you want or I can give you an explanation of what this is all about."

The practice went on as planned and afterwards, while Jade answered the questions and gave Edward, Pamela, Karen and Dan a brief explanation, Vanessa and Susan went to the kitchen to fix breakfast which consisted of fresh fruits with yogurt, granola and honey.

They ate breakfast in the basement sitting on their cushions even though the less experienced ones had their lets stretched in front of them and Dan sat on a chair.

Dan had felt very awkward at first, being naked in front of all of them, his cock had begun to get hard several times when he focused on one of the women, but he soon realized that if he thought of something else or just focused on his breath his erection would subside. Nobody made any comments about it anyway so after a while he felt more at ease and at the end, at times he even forgot they were all naked.

* * *

Robert and the rest of them worked on their plan for the Web page and on Wednesday night they went to the club to present it to Karl. Julie, who was the expert on computer design even made some mock ups of what they thought the page should look like. The page will feature the club's dancers, both male and female, with a section for photos and one for videos. There would be free access to a limited amount of photos and teasers of the videos. Then there would be a membership fee to access all the photos and a charge to download each video. The page would also feature an amateur section, where people could post their photos and videos in much the same way as the club section, a free sample of photos and teasers of videos and a the membership fee would give access to the full sets of photos, full videos would also be downloaded for a fee. And finally there would be an art section where, for a fee, people could post photos of their paintings and drawings and they could be bought from the site. The site would also feature a mail order section for prints in different formats of the photographs shown on the site.

Karl loved the idea but he said, "And how much would this cost me? I inquired once about doing something like this and it's quite expensive."

"Well, our idea is that we wouldn't charge you anything. You will be paying your dancers for the photos and videos and we would take care of the rest, so this is actually a proposal for a partnership." Robert told him.

"I like that." Karl said. "So why don't you guys get a lawyer to draw a contract and send it to me so my lawyer can review it and we'll take it from there."

"Oh and one more thing," Jim said, "we were also thinking about having other clubs join in, one in each city, so we would make some sort of an affiliate chain. We would try to have the other clubs adopt the same format you have, you know, combining male and female strippers and having an amateur night, which my dad has told us has been very successful for you. What do you think?"

"That might be a good idea," Karl said, "I know some club owners in other cities so I'll put out some feelers. And yes, this format has been quite successful so far. The idea for the mail strippers was mine, but it actually was your mom and her friends who kicked out the amateurs night."

"Oh Karl!" Vanessa said in mock anger, "You are embarrassing me in front of my sons."

"Well I figured if you are in all this together they already knew." Karl said, "And by the way," he added patting Amber and Julie's hands, "you are welcome to strip on stage anytime you want, both on amateur or any other night. The audience would just love you."

"He says that to all the girls." Vanessa said, "So don't pay any attention to him."

"Well we might surprise you one of these days." Julie said.

They shook hands on the deal, and since it was male strippers' night they stayed for a while to look at several dancers to the delight of Amber and Julie.

* * *

Thanksgiving dinner was a family affair with Karen and her children, Edward and Pamela who didn't have any family in town and Dan was there too. They had left the basement as it was for their yoga practices which they continued every day so they didn't have to worry about Karen's children. Vanessa had spoken with her and she didn't want them to know about this part of their lives, at least not until they were older.

On Friday, after the last yoga ´practice Robert invited his sons and their girlfriends to have brunch at a fancy restaurant and they spent the rest of the day at home talking. Robert and Vanessa had grown to love the girls more as each day passed and they got to know them better. The feeling was mutual and on Saturday when they left there were tears in all their eyes.

* * *

On Saturday night they had agreed to meet at Edward and Pamela's house. Robert and Karen picked up Karen and Dan and when they arrived they found John and Kathy there already, they had gone to spend thanksgiving with Kathy's family but they had returned the previous night. Pamela who had opened the door, was naked, and said they could leave their clothes in the bedroom before joining them at the backyard.

Again, when Karen went and kissed Edward and John pressing her nude body against them, Dan felt the familiar pang of anger and jealousy, but he focused on his breathing, as he had been doing in the yoga sessions and he was surprised to notice how the knot in his stomach slowly faded away.

They sat down to chat and have a drink, but Dan could feel the sexual anticipation in the air.

Karen then said, "There is something I want to tell you guys. I know you are all wondering what I'm doing with Dan and why he is here? John, Kathy, you don't know this, but I was married to Dan and I divorced him mostly for his jealousy and possessiveness. Now he's asked me to give our marriage another try, but I told him about the relationship, the bond, that I have with all of you, and that that is not something I'm willing to give up. So if I decide to go ahead with what he asks me, if you guys accept him, I would like him to be a part of our 'circle', as Van calls it. But the first condition I put was that he has to watch me fuck the three of you." Karen added looking at the other three men. "He has agreed to this, and now I want to know if you guys are willing to help me in this test."

Robert was the first to speak after a thoughtful pause, "Well, this seems like a hard test, almost cruel, but if you guys have agreed on it, I'm willing to go ahead with it."

Edward and John nodded their approval and Karen went on, "Yes I know it might seem a little cruel, but I want to be sure he's left these feelings behind or that at least, he can control them."

"We've talked about this quite a bit," Dan said, "And even though I never quite expected something like this, I was willing to go ahead with it, because I realized that I still love her and I want us to have a second chance. And I say I was willing because I know this will be hard for me, but talking with Karen and spending this last few days with you guys, have made me see some of what Karen told me exists between you. And this had made it easier for me to be here today willing to do anything Karen wants."

Vanessa got up and went sitting on his and kissed him, "Well Dan, I'm certainly glad that now you feel this way. I really liked you, except for that dark side, and if you're past that, I surely would want you to be a part of this."

Pamela also got up and sitting on his other leg she kissed Dan too, "Me too, I also welcome the new you into our circle."

"Wait a minute!" Karen said in obviously feigned anger, "You two leave him alone, I want him to suffer first, and when I'm through with the others I want him to fuck me in front of you all, then he's all yours."

"Well, honey, it seems you're gonna have to wait," Vanessa said kissing Dan again before going back to her chair.

"Aren't you going to give Dan a kiss before his torture begins?" Pamela said looking at Kathy after kissing Dan.

Kathy got up blushing, "Well, John and I are the newest members of this 'circle' as Van and Pam call it, but we our love for them keeps growing every day, and yes, if Karen loves you and wants you to be a part of this, I welcome you too." And she kissed him.

Dan already had a full blown erection. Karen went over to him and kissed him as she fondled his cock, "I really wish you can become part of all of this."

She went over to Robert and pulled him to his feet, and circling his neck with her arms she kissed him. Edward got up pressing his body to her back he kissed her neck and shoulders while Robert continued kissing her mouth. Dan could see both men's cock pressed against her body and he had to focus on his breath to control his feelings of anger and jealousy once more, although they were not as strong as he would have expected under the circumstances.

Karen broke the kiss with Robert and turned to kiss Edward in the mouth while Robert fondled her breasts and Edward lowered his hand to her pussy. Karen motioned John to come closer and after kissing him passionately she sunk to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and at the same time she wrapped her hands around Robert and Edward's cocks to masturbate them. She switched form one cock to another, sucking one while she masturbated the other two.

Dan still felt a know in his stomach, but as he focused his attention on it, without taking his eyes off his ex-wife, he noticed it had gone from a fiery sensation to a hot one and was rapidly diminishing as his excitement and his erection grew. Karen's tits bounced as she turned from on cock to the other. Dan could see her lips stretching to the breaking point as she took in John's monster cock head between them.

Karen had felt a bit awkward at first, performing a slut for the benefit of her ex, but as her own excitement grew she forgot all about him. "I want you all to cum in my face and mouth," she panted.

She was sucking Robert's cock when Edward put his hand above hers on his shaft urging her to move it faster. She let Robert's cock slip out of her mouth and she wrapped her lips around Edward's cockhead, pumping his shaft with one hand and cupping and squeezing his balls with the other. Edward grunted and Dan saw his ass tensing as he cummend in Karen's mouth. She swallowed most of his cum and then milked the rest of it over her face. John and Robert had kept jerking their cocks and Karen went back to work on Robert's cock taking as much as she could down her throat while she masturbated John.

She turned around and opened her mouth wide to take John's cock in it and suctioned the head, her cheeks contracting and puffing, as she pumped his shaft faster and faster until John exploded. She was swallowing hard but Dan saw two strings of pearly liquid spilling down the sides of her mouth. When she pulled back, Dan saw her mouth full of sperm before she swallowed it. John kept cumming, his semen covering almost all of Karen's face. Then Karen turned to Robert and bobbed her head over his cock as she lowered her hand to play with her pussy, grabbing his ass until he also shot his load in her mouth. As Karen milked the remaining cum from his shaft, swallowing it, she finger fucked herself to orgasm.

Vanessa had gone over to Edward and was sucking his cock after saying, "Let me get you hard again so you can fuck Karen."

Pamela got of her chair and went over to Karen who was gathering the cum from her face with her fingers and licking them clean still in the after-throes of her orgasm. She began gathering the cum from Karen's face with her tongue and feeding it to Karen as she fondled her breasts and squeezed her nipples. Dan's excitement increased as he saw the lesbian scene played before his eyes. Meanwhile Robert had gone over to Kathy and she started sucking his softening cock. John, as usual, hadn't lost his erection and was slowly stroking himself.

When Pamela finished licking the cum from Karen's face, Karen went over to John and made him lay on the grass, she sucked his cock a few times letting her spit, mixed with the semen that remained in her mouth run down his shaft to lubricate it and she straddled her legs and lowered herself on his shaft. She let out a long, deep moan as his cock sunk all the way into her cunt. Dan watched in amazement as Karen's cunt was stretched as she sank down on Johns cock.

Karen fucked John for a while and then asked Robert to come over, "Come on Bob, fuck my ass, I want your cock in my ass."

Again Dan was surprised since Karen hadn't liked it when he fucked her ass. But now he saw his former brother in law kneeling behind her and after spitting on his fingers and inserting them into Karen's ass to relax it, he spit on his palm and spread it over his cock head. He knelt behind her and parted her ass cheeks pushing the head of his cock against her puckered hole until it went in, he paused but Karen exclaimed between gasps, "Shove it in Bob, shove it all the way in!"

Robert pushed forward until his cock was all the way inside her rectum and at that moment Karen climaxed again. John and Robert remained still, just feeling Karen's inners muscles contracting around their shafts. When they felt her relaxing, they started moving pulling back and then sinking their cocks into both her holes simultaneously. Karen was in the multi-orgasm mode her climaxes ebbing like the waves on a beach. She called Edward and he knelt in front of her and began fucking her mouth. Karen had several powerful orgasms that mixed with her continuous climaxing state, like ocean waves crashing against the rocks on the shore. Finally John came again followed by Robert. Feeling their cockheads pulsing inside her made Karen cum hard again and finally Edward emptied his load down her throat.

After disentangling themselves the men pulled away and Karen plopped down on the grass trying to regain her breath. Her legs were spread wide and Dan saw the semen of the three men dripping out of her cunt, asshole and mouth. When Karen recovered enough she crawled over to Dan and she smiled at him.

Dan felt what remained of his anger and jealousness fade completely away replaced by lust and a feeling of tenderness and love for this woman. He knelt in front of her and kissed her, tasting semen for the first time in his life. He had never kissed any woman after cumming in her mouth, not even Karen when they were married, and here he was now, kissing Karen who still had the remains of semen from three men in her mouth. Karen kissed him back passionately, still filled with passion her orgasmic mood having only receded without going away.