The Voyage Continues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

She got down on all fours and in a husky voice told Dan, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass but cum in my mouth!"

Dan knelt behind her and plunged his cock into her cunt. He fucked her hard, making a huge effort not to shoot his load right then and when Karen was painting he pulled out of her cunt and guided his cock into her ass. It slid in easily since Karen's rectum was still relaxed and lubricated with Robert's semen. Dan fucked her furiously, but not in anger, just trying to pleasure her. Karen came again, moaning incoherently, and since Dan couldn't hold back any longer he pulled out and turned Karen on her back straddling her chest, his buttocks pressed against her breasts, mashing them and he felt her hard nipples poking his ass cheeks as he started cumming on her face. Karen lifted her head and opened her mouth to swallow the rest of his semen. Dan plopped down next to her and Karen snuggle up to him almost unconscious.

The rest of the men had regained their erections inflamed by the passion they saw in Karen and Dan. Vanessa got down on all fours and Edward began fucking her from behind. Pamela straddled John and sunk down on his cock. Kathy got on the grass on her back and placing her legs on his shoulders Robert penetrated her.

The yard was filled with the sounds of moans, pants and gasps, and the smell of sex hung heavily in the afternoon sun as the three couples fucked each other to orgasm.

* * *

Vanessa opened the door to the guest bedroom quietly, she didn't want to wake Karen or Dan if they were still asleep but they were already awake.

"Well, good morning! Want some breakfast?" She asked them

After having finished their breakfast, Vanessa refilled the coffee cups and asked, "So how are you feeling this morning?" Her question was addressed to Dan, but Karen answered first.

"God, I feel like I was hit by a train!" She said, stretching her arms above her head. "I feel like I broke a world record or something. I don't have the slightest idea of how many times I came. I just seemed that I was in a perpetual state of orgasm."

"Yes, I know the feeling," Vanessa said, "And I don't know about a world record, but you certainly set a new house record, fucking four men in a row."

"It was fantastic!"

"And how do you feel Dan?" Robert asked his former brother in law, "How did you feel watching Karen yesterday?"

Dan thought for a moment before answering, "To tell you the truth, I was confused, I had this mixture of conflicting emotions. On one hand I felt angry, jealous, betrayed. And when I felt betrayed I thought 'Why should I feel betrayed? She's not my wife anymore.' And then I understood what Karen has been telling me, I don't own her, she's not one of my possessions, so why should I feel jealous or betrayed? And why should I feel angry? Because she's enjoying herself? Because she is being pleasured by someone else instead of me? I don't get angry when she's having a good time with you Bob, I mean, not like yesterday, not sexually, but when we used to get together and you told an amusing story or a joke and she laughed, I did not get angry, I did not get jealous. Well, maybe a little. So then, why should I be angry and jealous if she's fucking with you? That's only another part of her that's having fun, another part and at the same time it's just Karen having fun, all of her, there are not different parts, she is one whole person. And then watching you Van, I saw an expression of joy and pleasure on your face as you watched Karen sucking Bob. And I understood how you felt; you were glad that Bob was enjoying himself because you love him. Ant that's where the confusion stated because next to the anger and jealousy and possessiveness and pain I was feeling horny, I was extremely turned on by what you were doing Karen, seeing you sucking the three of them. And I felt my love for you. And so I focused on this sensations and for the first time I was able to do what my therapist has been asking me to do all along, to examine my feelings. And what Amber taught us about focusing on your breath and your body helped too. So I felt all this negative emotions as a fire on my belly, and I felt the joy and the love in my heart, and of course I felt the heat in my loins."

Everyone laughed at this last remark and Dan continued, "So I focused my attention on my breath and I focused on my belly, and the fire began to die until it was just a small ember. I could not say that it went completely away, but it was just another feeling, something I could control, something I could handle. I don't know if I'll ever stop having these kinds of feelings but I'm sure that if I do I will be able to control them, to handle them."

Vanessa had been holding one of Dan's hands and Karen the other one. When he finished talking, Karen leaned over to him and gave him a long tender kiss. "Thank you Dan," she simply said.

"Can I kiss him too?" Vanessa asked, "What you've said was beautiful Dan."

"Of course you can," Karen said, "He's earned his reward. And you guys can do anything you want as far as I'm concerned."

Vanessa kissed Dan, tenderly at first but as their lips parted and their tongues danced with each other, their heat rose. Breaking the kiss Vanessa looked down and sure enough Dan's cock was hard. Vanessa wrapped her fingers around it and asked, "Would you like to make love with me Dan?"

Dan noticed that she hadn't said 'fuck' "I'd love to dear Vanessa. That's always been a fantasy of mine."

Vanessa stood up and guided Dan to the bedroom. Karen and Robert remained seated at the table until Robert asked, "Do you want to join them?"

Karen replied, "Yes. I'm still kind of sore, but I wouldn't mind you going down on me. Besides I want to see them making love. Do you mind?"

"You know I don't," Robert answered getting up and offering Karen his hand, "you know I love eating your pussy."

Karen stood up and embraced Robert, they exchanged a long kiss and then went to the bedroom.

Vanessa was sucking Dan's cock as they entered and they were in time to see the look of surprise on his face as Vanessa took all of his thin long cock down her throat.

"Oh shit!" Dan panted, "That feels so good."

Karen propped some pillows against the head board and sat down opening her legs, Robert got between them and began licking the outside of her pussy and her clit. Dan took Karen's hand as Vanessa went on sucking his cock. Karen slid further down on the bed, wrapping her legs around Robert's head and she kissed Dan as Vanessa straddled him and lowered herself on his prick.

Vanessa fucked Dan for a long time, changing the tempo of her movements so he would cum but remain hard inside her. Dan sucked her nipples and she came twice before she began to move faster wanting Dan to cum inside her. Karen had already climaxed and was sucking Robert's cock. When Dan saw Robert cumming on Karen's mouth, he raised his hips pulling Vanessa down at the same time and shot his load inside her vagina.

After resting for a while, Karen and Dan took a shower before dressing, they had to go and pick up their kids. Robert and Vanessa saw them to the door and after Vanessa kissed Dan goodbye, she said, "Welcome back Dan."

To be continued...

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers