The Voyages of the Starship Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short walk to the shower rooms was quiet and uneventful. When i escorted her in and informed her how to use the interface to have Diveriant prepare her some new clothes i left her to her whimsy.

Returning to the captains chair i went over our course and found that our next port was about 16 hours away. The day has been long and i was quite tired, i punched in the coordinates for the auto pilot and made my way to my room, completely forgetting to ask Diveriant to prepare one for our guest.

***

I have no idea how many hours of sleep i got before the sensual feeling in my groin woke me up. Anyone who wasn't in the same tired state of mind i was in would have known exactly what was up, but my sleep addled mind had to ask the stupid questions.

"enh...huh? wha-what the-?"

There was a bump under my sheets bobbing up and down at a slow and leisurely pace. It didn't seem intent on anything, other then servicing the cock it no doubt made hard through it's ministrations.

Yanking the sheets to the side, i was somehow surprised to find the Insomnian blowing me with half lidded eyes and a lazy look on her face. I'm not sure how i was surprised as she was the only one aboard this ship who could have been doing that, but as i said i was tired.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" I shrieked at her.

Without lifting her mouth of me she spoke, and surprisingly clearly too.

"I'm keeping my heart rate up, or did you forget that I can't be idle for too long?" Her voice emanated from her lips, or so i thought it did, it sounded that way, yet there was no way she could form those syllables with a mouthful like that.

"What the fuck?! How can you talk like that! wait, why are you talking now?! What the hell were you doing before!?"

She stopped her fellatio, and softly gripped my cock and just rolled her fingers around it as she spoke. "Insomnians are minimally telepathic, right now this isn't actually happening...well i guess it is, i am playing with your cock right now. But the words your hearing, my voice, and everything you see is a dream i put into your head so i can communicate with you. I've wandered around in your mind and found the rumors about our language and would like to clear a few things up."

I just nodded dumbly, not wanting to risk the unprofessional "uh-huh" slipping out from my lips.

"Our language, or "insanity" as you call it, does indeed sound like various forms of laughter, and understanding it takes a toll on the people who try. That's cause of the nature of our being, our language needs a mental link in order to be understood completely. Think about it, have you met a pair of twins who laugh exactly the same way? In order to understand us, others need our permission."

"So, your language is more or less coded, protected from outside ears. I can see why Humans were hesitant to accept the Insomnians on Earth."

"Indeed, we try not to let more then one or two people understand us, as it puts a strain on our brains. Also, my arms are not obsidian, but a substance your kind would probably call "Unobtainium"."

My eyes widened, the chosen handle for the "indestructible" mineral yet to be discovered, and it was made into a woman's arms. "Impossible! Unobtainium doesn't exist, it can't scientifically be possible, nothing is indestructible!"

"You're right." she smiled cheekily at me. "The material my arms have adapted to are called "Building Bricks" on my home planet. These things are incredibly heat resistant to the point where only the Korin can forge them into a shape. I even needed their help to turn the stuff into my arms."

"What? How so? I thought Insomnians have a porous skin like us humans that allows them to alter the compounds of their limbs like that."

"We do, but Building Bricks don't seem to be affected by that. So i had the Korin smelt it into a liquid state. That took 17 days at 5000 degrees Kelvin, and that was the easier part."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"I still had to put my hands in that molten vat to absorb the stuff..."

I cringed, I couldn't imagine the searing pain that would cause.

"Yeah. Wasn't pleasant, plus, as was it's nature, Building Bricks took forever too cool off too. So i sat there for days, burning my arms..."

"All for indestructible arms?"

"You've seen what they can do, I'd say it was worth it."

She had a point, Those arms deflected my crater maker bullets like stones, and threw Earthen potatoes like cannonballs.

"Humans strength is limited to triple it's comfortable output before self damage occurs, Insomnians is ten times it's normal range. So, when i don't have to worry about tearing off my muscles from pushing myself, can you imagine the limits of my strength?" She informed with a seductive smirk.

"Yikes..." Was all i could manage, i was at her mercy with my junk still in her hands.

"So, can i "rest" comfortably for the rest of the night now? Or do you wanna stay up talking a little more?"

"I...I...guess you can continue." I really couldn't think of a way for her to keep up her heart rate right now. I'll have to come up with something in the morning that will let me sleep a little easier.

***

Alarms blared, and lights shifted to a dark red. Startled I leapt from bed, face first into the floor. That dream was still fresh on my mind, but it looks like I'll have to wait on figuring it out.

"Diveriant! Status report!"

"Captain! Three Pork Leoin raid ships have scanned us and have locked in a pursuit course! Solar waves are low and we can't out run them." Diveriant reported with urgency.

"What the hell do they want with us? They mainly trade in smut, my ship is empty."

"This is just a guess captain, but they might want the girl, you know that the Pork Leoins have an underground slave trade rumor they like to keep in the dark."

"Sometimes i hate my past as an information mole..." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and geared up for what was going to inevitably be a boarding raid. "You know what to do, lets keep it civil until they make a move."

"Roger Captain."

If i had a moment to wake up I'd of asked where our stowaway went, but this would end up being the one mistake that would take me on a journey of a lifetime.

12