The Voyeur Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed all of her juices as fast as I could and wished there was more. She fell forward and removed her pussy from my face. I looked over and saw Mary finger-fucking herself as she watched what had occurred. Her face was flushed and her tits were so swollen, it appeared they might explode. Without being told, I put my hand over one of her breasts and tugged the nipple. That was all it took. Mary, her fingers flying in and out of her cunt, opened her legs as wide as she could and started to cum. I pinched her nipple harder and she moaned and I could see that her pussy had released its load of woman cum too. Her cunt was sopping wet and the bed covers under her ass were even wetter. The smell of raw sex was in the air. I reached down to my raging hard-on and started to jack off. I wanted to shoot my load of hot cum too, but it was not to happen just yet.

Part 5

"Let go of that cock," shouted Sarah. "I'll tell you when you can cum." She smacked my hand off my cock and said again, "Don't look for relief any time soon. You will do exactly as I say, when I say it," Sarah stated. "Do you understand that, you fucking perv? You Peeping Tom."

I lay there completely lost. I thought I was doing well. I thought I was being a man to these two women. I thought I was being... Something, Shit, I guess it doesn't matter now, because, I was so fucking wrong.

Sarah slapped my face to get my attention. Damn, she got it too. My eyes watered and then were riveted to hers, watching, waiting for a signal from her. Mary was writhing on the bed next to us, naked and waiting. I didn't know what to do next, I didn't know what was allowed, and all I wanted to do was CUM.

"Mary," Sarah said, "how about you get a pair of stockings from my underwear drawer, please."

Mary got up, walked to the dresser and opened a drawer. "Damn, Sarah, what all do you have hidden in here?" When Mary turned around she had a 12 inch vibrator in her hand. "God," Mary exclaimed, "this looks like something I'd sure like to try."

"We will, Mary," replied Sarah, "very soon."

Mary rummaged around in the drawer and finally found what she was looking for. "Will these do?" Mary asked.

Sarah said that they would do just fine for what she had in mind. Mary walked back to the bed and Sarah told her to grab one of my hands and to tie it to the headboard. Sarah asked for the other stocking and did the same to my other hand. Now I was naked and tied to a bed. I had a raging erection with two beautiful women looking at it and I needed to cum soon.

"Mary," Sarah said, "why don't you sit on Pat's face and make him eat your pussy for you."

"Oh, that sounds good," Mary replied.

Sarah then said, "I want you to face me though, because I want to see you when you cum."

Mary pulled the pillow from under my head and threw it to the floor, straddled my head and lowered her juicy cunt towards my face. "I want you to lick it first," Mary said. She stopped just above my lips and leaned forward, putting her arms out to support herself. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she did this and I wished she would at least suck it or something. But she didn't. "Get to it," Mary told me. "Lick my pussy from top to bottom till I cum."

I started to do just that for her. As I was working on her cunt lips, Sarah straddled my hips and forced my cock against my belly. Then she lowered herself until her slit was on top of my very uncomfortable cock. I could feel her wetness surround my cock but I was not inside her. She was going to use it for her own devices, not mine. She leaned towards Mary and began to kiss and suckle Mary's tits and rubbed her sides with soft gentle strokes, making Mary moan with delight. I was busy licking and sucking Mary's pussy; her juices were really flowing now and I could barely keep up with what was running from her box. Sarah put her hand down to Mary's snatch and quickly found her clit, which she began to rub in tight little circles. This caused Mary's ass to start grinding against my face as she rocked back and forth enjoying Sarah's touch.

"Oh Sarah," she moaned, "this feels goooood. Pull on my clitty and pinch it too," Mary begged. Sarah did as she asked and Mary went wild. "Oh Yes, Yes, Yes, Sarah. Oh God, Don't stop."

Sarah's free hand pulled Mary's face to her and kissed her deeply, putting her tongue in Mary's mouth as far as she could. Mary responded to the kiss by raising herself off my face a little and leaned towards Sarah. As Sarah leaned towards Mary she shifted just a little and my cock head slid towards Sarah's wet opening. They were now both embracing above me, I could see that they were mashing their breasts together.

Mary shouted, "I'm going to cum now, Sarah. I'm going to cum hard right NOW."

"Cum for me, Mary," Sarah ordered. "Cum all over Pat's face now."

Mary started to shake and I swear I could see her cunt hole open wider, and more of her woman's cum sloshed out onto my face and waiting mouth. God, her juice tasted so good. As Sarah broke the embrace, she eased back down on my hips, except this time my cock slid right into her hungry cunt. I hunched my hips and buried my cock into Sarah's hot, wet pussy all the way to the hilt. Sarah's eyes closed and she shuddered, then leaned towards my face and started to lick all of Mary's leftover juices off my face. I felt her pussy slide up my cock so I arched my hips again and socked it into her. I heard her moan deep in her throat and she shuddered once again. She sat back up while Mary slid off my face and onto my stomach.

Mary leaned over and took one of Sarah's breasts in her hand and started to flick her fingertip back and forth across her nipple causing Sarah to move her pussy up my cock again. Mary then took her tongue, licked around Sarah's other nipple, and Sarah slid back down on my cock. This was feeling almost too good to be true. I was about to have my long awaited cum very soon. Sarah sensed this and started to fuck me with abandon. Pulling her cunt off my cock until it almost came out of her hot hole, only to slam it back down until I felt her pubic bone grind against mine. I knew I was going to cum and cum big, but I didn't say a word about it because I was afraid that Sarah would stop me again. She must have known it though; she tightened her pussy hard around my cock, milking it for all she was worth, when I exploded deep inside her pussy. I must have shot five or six spurts of my boiling hot cum into her while she kept milking my cock with her cunt muscles before she leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. She swung her leg over my hips and lay beside me on the bed. Mary sat at Sarah's feet looking at us both.

Mary said to us, "Pat, you sure did soak her pussy with all that cum of yours. She's a mess. In fact, you both could stand some cleaning up now."

With that said she got between Sarah's legs and began to lick her pussy clean of my recent sperm deposit. Sarah smiled and wiggled her pussy in Mary's face, and then half turned towards me and took my cock in her hand, opened her mouth and started to lick my cock clean of our combined juices.

Part 6

Sarah and Mary untied my wrists from the bedposts and we all lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow of our sexy adventures. I was thinking how just an hour or two ago I was outside peeping and taping... Tapeing!! Holy Shit! Sarah never saw the video camera I had set up out there. It was still running, recording everything that had happened. Oh Man, I thought, this will be the tape that I'll keep forever. Even if I told someone about this, which I never would, they wouldn't believe me. But now, I had the proof! I had the tapes. Now how in the world was I going to be able to leave and recover my equipment before Sarah saw it in her bushes? I couldn't get up and say, "Thanks so much for all the pussy, but I have to go now." What was I going to do?

That question was answered by Mary. She put her hand on my stomach and started to stroke her way down to my cock. "Sarah," whispered Mary, "is it true that young guys can cum and then get hard again quickly?"

"I've heard that myself," said Sarah, "let's see if it's true or not."

Sarah turned towards me and she also began to rub my body towards my once again hardening cock. Both girls reached it at the same time with Mary's hand going around my cock shaft and Sarah leaning down to watch.

Mary slowly slid her hand lightly on my cock and, at each downward stroke, would tighten her fingers making my cock swell ever larger. Sarah couldn't watch this any longer so she started to flick her tongue against the tip of my cock when Mary's hand was out of the way. I was in heaven! My hands found both girls' tits and started to massage them, rubbing and pulling the nipples and then squeezing their breasts under my hand.

We kept at this for a while longer, when Mary asked Sarah, "Can we use that big vibrator you have now?"

Sarah reached over and picked it up and handed it to Mary. "Be my guest," she told her.

Mary, using her other hand, turned the large vibrator on and placed it against her clit. I could hear the fake cock humming and knew it was going to drive her wild very soon. Sarah had her mouth over the head of my cock keeping up a steady sucking motion which, if she kept it up much longer, would have me cumming again.

I mentioned that I'd sure love to fuck both of them at the same time. If they would get on their hands and knees with their asses facing me, I could alternate between them and fuck each one as I also used the big fake cock at the same time. They both agreed and soon I was blessed to see both of those great asses staring right at me. Their swollen, puffy and wet cunts were peeking out at me.

I stood behind Mary and stuck the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly slid it in her. I took the vibrator and slid it around Sarah's pussy, being sure to hit her clit several times before letting it slide into her box. I fucked into Mary a dozen strokes or so, and then moved behind Sarah, pulling out the vibrator and pushing it into Mary's hungry pussy. I grabbed my cock and worked it against her soft, wet pussy lips then slammed into her. She pushed her ass back at me and matched me stroke for stroke. Sarah and Mary were engaged in some deep kissing as I fucked them both from behind. Their tongues playing tag in each other's mouth. I continued to alternately fuck one then the other until I could not hold my building orgasm any longer.

"I'm going to cum," I shouted at them.

"Wait," Sarah said.

First she, then Mary, turned around towards me. Sarah grabbed my pulsing cock and held it in her hand, giving it a few strokes. Their faces were right in front of my ready to blow cock when I felt my balls tighten and I pushed my cock closer towards them as the first stream of my cum spattered against Mary's face just above her mouth. Sarah then aimed my cock towards her own face as the second, and by far the most powerful spurt, launched from me. It shot directly into her open mouth. The following spurts, though not as strong as the first two, continued to arc from my cock, covering their chins and then down to their tits. Sarah released her hold on my cock and both she and Mary fell back on the bed in exhaustion. They threw their arms around one another and rubbed my man juice into each other's skin. I stood there, completely spent.

Sarah looked at me and said, "I think that we have all had enough fun for one night."

I nodded my head and told them that if I lived to be a hundred years old I would never forget this night. I bent over and kissed them both goodnight, tasting my own cum on their lips. They smiled at me and returned to each other's arms. I gathered my clothes from the hallway and quickly dressed, then went out the back door.

I ran around to where my camera was and retrieved all my stuff, then left Sarah's yard and walked to my house. My heartbeat had finally returned to normal when I entered my back door. I went to my room and set my equipment down, fell on the bed and closed my eyes. I wondered, just before I fell asleep, if this was the end or just the beginning of things to come.

12