All Comments on 'The Waiter'

by josselyn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ksporksporover 19 years ago
Good service

I love a good server. Most times I have trouble getting my tea refilled. I really must start going to better dining establishments. Great story. Really well drawn. Felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LUCKY

I wish I could be as lucky as he was Keep up the good work. J.

GrnEyedLuckyGrnEyedLuckyover 19 years ago
wow

Wish my waiter would do that for me.. I keep asking and nothing..

jimhawkinsjimhawkinsover 19 years ago
good story

like the others I can't get that sort of service anywhere. But your story was left hanging ...yes the sex bit was over but it would have been better if you were to have the girl return to her table and explain her absence...and if as I think I understood the action happened in semi public were there any onlookers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A nice side dish

Thanks for a very nice story.

I like the single woman on an adventure. I like the setting.

I eat often in restaurants, so like the idea. Like any strange erotic adventure, the chances of something happening in a restaurant are less than 1%. Like any good exhibitionist Literotica story, you take us to that less than 1%.

I like the length of the story. I disagree with the person who suggested that you need to more about what happens afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous