All Comments on 'The Wake'

by GTOK

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Hurry

Love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
excellent

Can't wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bleh

KK cup?

Groan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK

Til i read KK cup . Always about big tits and a log for a cock .....

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHY NOT PUT A CH. 1 AT THE START !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAY WE WILL KNOW NOT TO READ THE STORY. BECAUSE CH. 2 WILL NEVER SHOW UP. LIKE MOST OF THE FIRST TIMERS. BUT IF YOU DO , I'LL LOOK FOR IT .THE START WAS NOT BAD, JUST GET A PROOF READER..GOOD LUCK ...................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Man that was horrible! Are you purposely trying to piss off your readers? I won't be looking for a second chapter as I'd rather not be teased with info then not get it! 1*

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
J-C 2.0 * * * * *

I think this story is a damn hot beginning.

And the moment I read it, This popped into my head.

http://www.foxhq.com/jordan-carver-blondie/

Now wheres that part 2......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: WHY NOT PUT A CH. 1 AT THE START

Quite agree. After years of seeing shit like this I decided ANY story that is only the start of the story and doesn't have a chapter # in the title gets a rating of 1.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

But get realistic !

KK cup titties !

She would need a forklift to haul those puppies around.

I hope that the next chapter doesn't stretch the story out too much longer, and gets to the part where he fills his mom's pussy with his young potent sperm.

I hope he gets his sister's pussy too, and perhaps thinks he needs to stay home and take care of his two new lovers,and keep them both well fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Constructive

This is an excellent start from somebody who is dyslexic. It would also be useful if you pay attention or learn the grammar of your language assuming that you are American.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
I agree and disagree

with many of the comments. I agree that KK-cup tits are a deformity rather than sexy, and I believe that most women don't look for cock size as the primary factor in sexual attraction. But alas, such are the conventions -- the tropes? -- of porn. As long as you don't have him shoot "gallons" of come when a tablespoon is more than most can manage, we'll be OK. What I disagree with is the flaming of the technical quality of writing. There were little errors here and there (typos mostly) but I found your writing to be not only grammatical but pleasant to read. A heck of a lot better than what most authors on Literotica achieve. A four-star effort and don't let the critics get you down!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 11 years ago
Don't agree ever this is a good place to just stop

I get you want to keep writing more parts but also keep in mind there is a lot of time (24hrs or more and clearly more for it's been already 24hrs since you posted this) that you post the next part. If anything I would have written this in such a way where you end to the point you get to the sex and it finishes and then hit a cliff hanger. Your cliff hanger is before the sex, and to me that isn't a good place to stop.

Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh !

What a waste of my time, get to the point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
KK's

You lost me when his mother became so hot because she had cow sized breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't listen to these clowns

You're doing fine. Keep going.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 11 years ago
Good and Bad

First off dont listen to all the negative people. KK tits especially fake ones are fine especially when you noted that she had DD before. So far good story has promise but like they said bad place to end a chapter. Hope to see a second chapter soon

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

When you write a multi chapter story, please label it as such. Good story, keep it rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so things went south for new husband just after cunt mommy dumped son???

not one in 5 years did she apologise or even speak to her son??? WOW what a slut whore. sorry moms are a dime a dozen, but this one isn't worth a dime...why fuck that skank bitch????

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I don't like this story

mommy dearest was a selfish cunt. I would dump her ass and never come back. big tits are a definite turn off for me. her probably hang below her belly button without a bra. it's a fallacy that big tits are stand up perky NEVER happens.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good character development. Plot logically developed. Estranged son and mother interaction realistic.Son's anger at his mother is understandable. Mother's futile and vain attempt to regain the attention of her husband and compete with women 15 to 20 years her junior all too often reflects real life. To the extent she failed is demonistrated by the fact her own son did not initially recognize her. The chemistry and sensual sensitivity between mother and son is beautifully described by the author and felt by the reader. Supposedly an emotionally, psychologically and culturally mature individual, the mother has demonistrated her poor decisions based on inferior selection of a replacement husband, willingly loosing her son, and trying to compete with women 20 years younger than herself. Her lack of self-awareness, self-confidence, lack of ego and/or id is unbelievable. With all the above said, this is still a good story which accurately reflects too many real life situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous