All Comments on 'The Walking Path'

by Tween2Legs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Hot story.

Nice walk. They work well together. very enjoyable story... loved the detail. Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fortuitus walk

If more folks of both genders were honest with themselves and each other would we not ALL be happier and healthier ?

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Whoa

I read this simply out of curiosity. Never been turned on by the idea of fucking a pregnant woman, but I gotta say that was incredibly hot. Got a stiff hard dick now and need some relief. Wish I had a pregnant woman to fuck right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her negligent husband is one thing

But what about his poor wife? No guilt about that whatsoever?

And he acts like he's such a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was horny as hell when i was pregnant. I was about seven month gone when i had a new bathroom fitted and i flirted unashamedly with the plumber. He came to my room and knocked on the door to tell me he was finished for the day. I shouted to come in and he got a real shock when he saw me naked on the bed huge belly, humongous tits with very dark nipples and my legs open while i diddled my big clit. I asked him to help me and he rubbed my clit before sucking it hard as he fingered me. Pretty soon i was riding him and we both came hard. He jacked off over my big belly and i rubbed his jism all over me. Best fuck ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It was cute.. .but cheating is not acceptable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous