The Wallflower Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you...believe in God?"

Nicholas looked at her directly in her eyes. His dray eyes darkened with sincerity. "I've seen him. I've seen him through the memories of the Spirit. Well I see some God-like figure." Nicholas smirked to himself. "There is a life after death. If I'm not a living example then I don't know what is." He laughed a little before finishing his sandwich.

Lily's phone suddenly went off. She took her phone out of her shorts' pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, beautiful. This is Louis," she heard over the phone. Lily visibly became more excited as a big smile spread over her face and she began to bounce slightly in her seat. Nicholas looked at her like she was crazy as he opened his big bag of Doritos.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing much. Just sitting here on the couch thinking about you. What about you?"

"Sitting here with my friend as he stuffs his face full of Doritos."

"I haven't eaten since breakfast and I have a high metabolism, so I'm hungry as hell. Fuck off," Nicholas said while stuffing his face with more chips.

"Was that him?" Louis asked, poorly hiding his chuckles.

"Yeah, maybe if he laid off the weed then he wouldn't be so hungry," Lily said looking straight at Nicholas. Nicholas simply flipped her off as he crunched loudly.

"Anyway, I was wondering would you like to go out with me on Monday?"

Lily sat there for a minute. 'Did I just get asked out on a date?' she thought.

"Hello?" Louis said.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" She pressed the phone more firmly to her ear.

"I asked would you like to go on a date with me this Monday?"

"Sure," she said a little too excited.

"Awesome. I'll pick you up at eight. Is that alright?"

"Yeah!"

"Great. I guess I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." She hung up the phone and sat there with the biggest goofiest grin on her face. Something waved in her face which caused her to jump.

"Earth to cowgirl," Nicholas said waving his hand in her face while holding his Doritos in the other hand. "What's with the orgasmic smile you have on your face?"

"I gotta daaa-aaattte. I gotta daaaaa-aaaattteee! Woo hoo! Woo hoo!" she said in a sing song voice waving her hands in the air. She began to happily bounce in her seat in excitement. Expecting to hear some wise crack from Nicholas, she looked up to see the most dead serious eyes she'd ever seen. His lips were thinned in seriousness.

"What's wrong, Nicholas? You're bumming me out."

"You can't go on that date."

Lily looked at him like he had lost his mind. "Of course, I'm going on this date. This is my first date."

"Lily, I would love to tease you about going on your first date, but I'm being serious as hell. The Spirit is not going to like this."

"Oh hell no. I'm telling you right now the Spirit needs to back off. I have my own life outside of you and him."

"Lily, you're different from other people. If it was any other day than today or any other person, then he wouldn't care about your date."

"What's so special about today? What's so special about me?" Lily asked looking at him confused.

"Well you told him what happened to you last night. He thinks you're too frail to protect yourself from people abusing you. I can kinda see what he means because Lily- look." He grabbed her wrist and extended her arm. The bruises were a lighter but they were still noticeable. "This guy has been abusing you for years, but you still let him abuse you until he decides he's done. Who's to say that this guy won't try anything? Are you just going to let him do it and get away with it like this other guy has been doing?"

"Shut up! You and the Spirit don't know a damn thing about me."

"We know enough to know that someone is being abused and harassed," Nicholas said with an edge to his voice.

Lily glared at him as she pulled her wrist from Nicholas's hand and turned to walk out.

As she walked away, Nicholas called out to her, "Lily, he will be watching, and if he finds anything out of place about this guy, it will be your first and your last date with him."