All Comments on 'The Wallflower Ch. 11.5'

by BlessingAndCurse

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
I love this so much

Patiently waiting for the whole chapter . I literally check everyday waiting for an update and I'm so grateful and appreciative that you gave us something even though you have a busy life! Thank you so much , can't wait for the next chapter !!

AngelzbodiAngelzbodiover 8 years ago
Fuck yeah!

I second that! I was literally going through withdrawals waiting on he next chapter! Your story is amazing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Building up to quite a crescendo

Can't believe how Vanessa - who was the bestest of buddies with Lily, now believes the worst about her. Clearly a case of hormones overriding any rational thoughts. Vanessa and Brandon deserve each other - or will Vanessa come to her senses? Will Nicholas or the spirit stand up for Lily? And how will the Spirit ever be put to rest? Don't know what could have happened that the Spirit use as justification for tormenting Mrs. Yates for 41 years - but enough is enough. How about the Spirit tormenting Brandon instead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is starting to get a little on my nerves...

Is the spirit waiting for Lily to get some backbone and tell Brandon off or just be honest with him about Brandon and how he has poisoned everyone's mind against her so he can take care of him and all those who bully her, including her ex best friend? It is amazing how a friendship can end over a guy when being close, supposedly for a long time, with someone thought to be a best friend unless she wasn't really a friend at all. Why was the old woman tormented? How did the spirit come to take the body of his host?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The bit about Vanessa was a bit unbelievable.

Considering how much of a friend she was earlier in the story. It's too big a change in her personality. She seemed more like the type to reach out to her friend once more than to blindly believe Brandon on his word alone.

I get that you want us to feel sorry for Lily and to side with her against all others, but that can still be done without belittling other minor characters.

crazenationZapcrazenationZapover 8 years ago
Some Friend!

Brendan's dick must be magic since he's able to turn good girls into bitches that easily. I hope their friendship was worth it!

Can't wait for the chapter when Lily finally slaps that hoe and Nicholas and/or the spirit put that freaking rapist in his place. Lord knows Lily wasn't the only one he's tried to do that to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please!!!!!

Please write another chapter soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Brandon has seriously gotten Vanessa fooled. like wtf. If Lily was my best friend I would always believe her no matter what. I'm just waiting for the chapter when Vanessa is proved to be wrong.

LushRoseLushRoseabout 8 years ago
Omg I'm pissed

Okay so I know lily is supposed to be this shy timid woman but in the next chapter could you please give her some backbone? I'm sick of how she can stick up for herself around Nicholas and her mom and even Mrs Yates but when it comes down to it she backs down. I need just one fulfilling chapter for her she deserves it

greengamegirlgreengamegirlabout 8 years ago

I don't really care for Brandon but I hope the story keeps going. Maybe somehow Brandon disappears or she moves on.

Your story is really interesting. I hope the spirit eventually finds peace and Lily learns something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

It's so tense now, I wonder what the outcome will be... It's almost been 4 months since the last update. I hope everything's fine with you... I wish everything well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Update please!

Are your finals over yet?! Lol I'm thinking it's time for an update since spring semester is over at a lot of colleges. If we don't get an update by June 1st I'll scream!!!! I'm also really looking forward to some actual sex for Lily sooner than later - this story has me so frustrated lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

I've been following your story since you first posted and its by far my most favorite from this site. I still check this section to see if you've updated in case you were wondering. Please don't leave a fan hangin!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fantastic story

It's a shame that you abandoned this story—this is one of the best I've read on this site.

For whatever reason it is, I hope that everything is going to be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Brandon and Vanessa needs to have the crap knocked out of them. Is Nicholas or the spirit ever going to address this? Will Lily ever be honest and fess up to what was done?

Blessing and Curse, I have been waiting for quite a while now. What's up, are you ever going to finish this? This is a good story. You have fans stalking this site for your return. It is a down right shame to leave a cliffhanger and not follow up. Especially when this is a good plot line and different from most stories here.

FrozenSunFrozenSunover 7 years ago

I hope you're alright and that you come back to finish your AMAZING story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story BUT Never Concluded

I'm already miffed at the way Lily can never stick up for herself. My irrational side rolls my eyes at her inability to stand up to Anna Belle, Brandon (pouring a drink on him means nothing if she is still allowing him to abuse her), and most of all her ex-best friend. But the rational side of me understands why she reacts and submits so easily. When you've been treated so wrongfully for most of your life you eventually start to believe some of the things the inconsiderate, lousy, cruel monsters would say. This story is so moving, it really pulls you into this compelling fantasy-yet-realistic world. I absolutely love the character development (can't say I love all the characters since some of them are sooooo annoying lol), the imagery is great, and the flow of the story is superb. I can relate to Lily, not in terms of abuse or because I too am a young black woman, but because I am on a journey to becoming a stronger me. One who has confidence, one who is more independent, one who knows exactly who I am and is proud to be who I am regardless of what anyone says. I really enjoy seeing Lily make some progress in reaching her more personal goal (even if she hasn't defined it yet herself or is too scared to make the necessary steps).

I understand authors have lives but I am saddened to see that this story has not been continued in such a long time. It's a new year so hopefully this story is picked back up (and maybe finished in good fashion. Don't rush the ending like some authors *shade*). Anyhow, it's a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AGHHH

Please finish this amazing series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As always, when you find a good writer on this site, they just drop off the face of the earth like they died or something. SMH.

Love7903Love7903over 5 years ago
Thought I would check......

I started reading this story from day one. Three years later and I am back to see if you ever updated. It’s not too late! I need more of Nicholas and Lily. I need to see Lily grow a backbone, become successful, and get her happy ending (my stars she deserves it)! Brandon needs to be exposed, complete with a miserable and humiliating end. Vanessa needs to eat crow as she watches Lily flourish with an incredible life that she never really gets to be a part of. Or however you want this to end.

You are an amazing writer that has spun an amazing tale! We just need you to finish this. Pretty please with a cherry on top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was hoping to read more of this story. It's really good! I just wish that Brandon be punished by the Spirit.. and Vanessa, too! uurgh! Waiting for more amazing chapters to come ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bruv i need book

Please give us an update or a least a capper

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, I vote for more

Please more of your wonderful storytelling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought to check back on this story on a random whim because it was so good. I hope the author is well and thriving 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Found this story quite a while ago, but I still come back every so often to see if it was updated. It has been around five years since it was last updated, but I would still love to see more of this story. The writing is absolutely amazing, as are the characters. There are few stories on this site that have drawn me in like this one. Hope the author is well and perhaps just forgot about the story. It's a shame such a great story was just stopped partway through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's been 6 years now :(. Such a great story, I hope everything's okay with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been almost 8 years now. Wow. I hope you're doing well. It's been 5 years since I last checked this story and I never forgot about it. This is legitimately one of the best out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Also, I remember your Tumblr post from years ago that you were busy with chapter 11. And then...you just disappeared. I really hope you're okay.

FrozenSunFrozenSun8 months ago

One of the stories I keep coming back for. You did an excellent job with your story! I'm wishing you well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous