The Wallflower Ch. 11.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Lily smiled to herself with pride as she remembered that during orientation Nicholas trying to convince her to get some Bama clothes, so she could be a true Bama student. She mentally giggled as he told her that she was no fun and went to go find a unique Bama styled football to take home with him.

A hand on her shoulder brought her out of her reverie, causing her to look back at Susanne. "Well, hon. I'm proud that you're not letting all that knowledge go to waste. You're a bright young lady and I wish you good luck. Also, Roll Tide."

"Roll Tide," Lily laughed as Susanne walked out the door. Lily settled back into her chair and continued to open another box of new books to put in stock.

"So who's dick did you have to suck to get into there?"

Lily turned around to find Vanessa leaning against the book case as she crossed her arms in front of her. Lily couldn't be hearing her right. This had to be some kind of joke. Vanessa knew that she had never even touched a guy like that, let alone do...what?

"What are you talking about?"

"Who's dick did you have to suck?" Vanessa firmly pronounced every word as her high heels clomped closer towards her. Lily tried to find some trace of humor in her voice. Some kind of sarcasm or something to indicate that she wasn't being serious.

There was none.

"I can't believe that for all these years I couldn't see it," Vanessa laughed cruelly to herself. "I always hear the rumors that you were nothing but a hoe. Hell, you've even told me your own mom thought that you were a hoe. But I fell for the whole 'Woe is me, I'm so ugly' act. And you even changed the way you dressed to go along with it."

"Vanessa, where are you getting all this bullshit from?" Lily looked at her bored. Whatever Vanessa had to say about her, couldn't be any different from what she already heard. "I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore." Lily bent over in her chair and unloaded the books onto the desk.

"Oh my God, you're so fucking condescending! How did I not notice that?"

Lily looked back at her with her eyebrows knitted together. Condescending? She didn't even have to guess who put that inside Vanessa's head. Lily let out a breath and fully turned around in her seat to look at Vanessa going red in the face from frustration and anger. Hell, she wasn't going to get any work done with her angry breathing down her neck. The faster she entertained this, the sooner she can get back to work.

"Brandon told me everything. How you would purposefully flirted with him and wore these revealing outfits just so you could get his attention. But everytime he tried to make a move on you, you would shoot him down or cry that he was bullying you. Him? The star football player that everyone loved and knew. And you know what I think Lily? The reason why you're going to Alabama?"

'This has got to be good," Lily thought almost amused.

"You want him. You're only going to that school to prance around him and try to get him to even more trouble with your lies about him."

"To say that is to infer that I've lied about him before," Lily said casually. Her inability to take this "issue" seriously just made Vanessa angrier.

'Remember, Lily, the most violent people are the most ignorant people,' she reminded herself. Well Lily guessed that she was just playing with fire because all she saw was her so-called best friend become easily manipulated by some jerk just because he could fake his true personality and feed her these obvious lies.

"You lied that he tried to rape you! In the middle of the hallway with a bunch of people looking!"

Lily's bored expression gave way as she no longer found this conversation funny anymore.

"I knew it, you lying bitch! You and I both know that's a goddamn lie! You tried to ruin his whole life just with that accusation. I can't believe women like you are so fucking shallow that you'll scream rape on a man and try to get him put in jail. You make me sick. Even if he did touch you, you deserved it. And that's what he said everyone else said. You were flirting with him in some overly tight dress and when he tried to touch you, you began acting weird and told the principal that you were acting weird. But if you ask me, if you dress like a slut, you get treated like a slut.

"But you know what. I'm glad everyone could see that you were...some...triflin..."

Lily began to fade her out as she remembered the first time he put his hands on her. She wore a long sleeved white dress that cinched at the waist with a golden belt. It flowed softly down to her knees as she walked out of the bathroom.

She couldn't have been more than fourteen years old. A freshman in highschool. Like every other girl, she loved clothes. She loved to wear clothes that were stylish and fit her right, but she began noticing that she just couldn't fit the clothes that were meant for skinnier girls. Her thighs were thicker no matter how many mile she jogger. Her hips noticeably flared out from her small waist. And above all her butt was too big to fit in anything smaller than size 10 jeans from any company. To avoid the feeling of loathing for her body, she wore dresses that looked at least modest for her frame.

Lily looked from side to side, hoping not to see him. She just wished he'd leave her alone. Today was another lunch she skipped in order to avoid him. Today was another day she spent in isolation in the bathroom. Today was another day that she looked in the bathroom mirror trying to see what caused everyone else to hate her.

Seeing that the coast was clear, she clicked out of the bathroom to get to her class before the bell rang.

"Where do you think you're goin'" she heard from behind her. Lily looked back to find him leaning against a shadowed locker that somehow concealed his huge frame.

Even at that time, Lily had enough sense to run when there was danger lurking. She willed her feet to run in the opposite direction, but he already had a hold on her wrist. Lily winced at the excruciating pain running up her arm. "Get off me!" Lily screamed.

"Shut up," he said in a hushed whisper. He looked around them, seeing if there was anyone there to witness it. Checking for students, teachers, and, worst of all, cameras. He tugged her into the lady's room as Lily struggled against him.

Lily felt herself being slammed against the wall and bouncing off it as easily as a rubber ball and fell to the floor. She pushed herself off the floor just to feel him pull her up off the ground by her hair. Before she could let out another shriek, she felt his hand around her neck and pressing hard against her neck.

"I told you to shut the fuck up, bitch. There is no one here to stop me."

Lily took it as him pushing her around and hitting her again. But not today. Today was worse.

"You are one ugly bitch, ya know that, right?" Brandon gave her a sneer as he pushed her up the wall higher. "And you know what? I'm going to be nice to you today." Lily began clawing at his hands wrapped around her throat. She felt lightheaded.

All of a sudden, she felt his other hand on her thigh, positioning her legs around his waist. Lily began letting out garbled screams as she began to push against his chest, but that had no more effect than pushing against a brick wall. Tears ran down her face as she prayed to any god imaginable that could possibly hear her to not let this happen to her.

"Shut up. I'm doin' you a favor and this is how you repay me, huh? Nobody want'chu and nobody ever will. You're stupid, ugly, and fat. Be glad I'm even doin' this for you." A loud ripping sound reached her ears as she realized that he had snatched off her panties.

In her last efforts, she banged against his chest and kicked her legs while tears ran down her face. But he held on to her hip tightly, and even loosened his hold around her neck to catch her ankle and drapeit over his shoulder.

And then she felt his weight on top of her.

It was over.

Everything happened in slow motion for her as she heard the slow tinkles of his belt loosening and the feeling of cotton against her nether regions. The only barrier in between him and her. She closed her eyes in dread as she willed herself to blackout or something. Because if it was going to happen, she didn't want to remember anything.

But the tinkle of girls laughter resounded in the bathroom as they entered the bathroom which caused Brandon to halt. The laughing stopped as they took in the scene before them. Lily felt her cramping leg come down from his shoulder and the pain in her thigh release as he let her down. She kept her eyes closed until she felt his weight lift off of her. When she opened her eyes, she saw him smile down at her as he sniffed her panties in front of her and stuff it into his back pocket and licked his lips. He departed from the girl's bathroom, leaving her with five girls, looking at her disgustedly while she did her best to smooth down her dress and get out of the bathroom.

As she left, she heard them whisper, "What a slut. Oh my god."

"I can't believe I was actually friends with a slut!" Vanessa said red in the face. Lily looked back at her, blinking away the lone tears. She looked back at her to see that she had been ranting for some time as evident by the vein pulsing in her forehead.

"Get this through your head. He is mine, now! And you will not take him away from me with your childish obsession with him. If I see you trying to play the same old shit with him, I will call you an ambulance for when I get done beating the shit out of you. Are we clear?"

12