The War Continues for Nurse Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv's reputation for being an easy lay and Dorrie's as the blowjob queen soon spread across the base. The constant requests of them to attend hastily put together parties by the troops became more than the two could handle. They took to inviting the others in an effort to spread the fun. Bea went on a few occasions but May and Jenny held back.

Jenny had struck up a friendship with a few more recovering patients but took most everyone's advise and tried to stay emotionally unattached. May had also met one patient she fancied but tried not to get too involved.

After a month on the island Jenny and May allowed themselves to be coerced into going to a party. What was amazing was how these GI's could always find booze and even a record player in conditions like this. Once at the party, both girls' dance cards were constantly being punched. Jenny's beauty had practically ever sailor, marine, and soldier on the island seeking her company. A couple of officers and even one of the other doctors were pursuing getting to know her better.

The base commander was a handsome marine major that ruled with serious discipline but his men all loved him. He was tall and very handsome, all the nurses thought. He had a strong jaw and sandy blonde hair. He was eight years older than most of the nurses and his mature demeanor and leadership skills had all the nurses talking about him. Of course, it was Jenny that caught his eye. His face seemed to soften when he saw her and even Jenny, in a weak moment, admitted to May and Bea that he made her feel a bit squishy in her belly when he looked at her.

Around the third party that all the nurses attended, May took particular interest in one soldier. He seemed to dominate May's dance card and it was obviously not by accident on her part either. It was also at that same party, larger than many of the previous ones, at which the major showed up. He ran a tight ship but knew the soldiers and nurses needed rest and relaxation to maintain their sanity and moral. All the nurses took amused note when he asked Jenny to dance. It turned into one of many dances that night.

As the party was winding down and the major had already excused himself to attend to base matters, Bea approached May and Jenny with a hushed tone.

"They just left," Bea stated.

"Who?" May asked naively.

"Viv and Dorrie," Bea said, as if May should have guessed who she meant.

"Off again," Jenny said amusingly.

"Yeah, you want to follow them this time and see what they're up to?" Bea asked mischievously.

"It's not nice to spy on them ... " May started to say.

"Oh, don't be such a goodie-two-shoes, May," Bea exclaimed. "It would be fun to see where they go and want they do. You in Jenny?"

To May's somewhat surprise Jenny agreed, "Yeah, let's do it," she whispered giggling.

The few drinks they had all had probably helped with their mellow moods but the idea of tailing the two wanton sluts appealed to them. At least it did to Bea and Jenny with May agreeing to go along at the last minute. Bea led the way as they stalked the two provocative nurses as they met up with a group of nearly ten marines and sailors outside the mess hall where most of the parties were held. It was obvious they had been waiting there and many were either drunk or close to it. Viv and Dorrie were not much better as they passed a bottle around with them. The GIs were trying to ply them with liquor even though it probably wasn't even necessary.

The three spying nurses followed them silently around several buildings, past the barracks, and towards the showers. "Aha," Bea whispered. "The scene of their illicit activities."

"It's not going to be easy to spy on them in there," Jenny astutely pointed out, knowing the showers were by nature somewhat private.

The party goers ahead were making enough noise that the three trailing spies didn't need to worry too much about being heard or even noticed. The group in front disappeared around the side of the showers leading to the front door. The spies raced ahead to the side of the showers and peeked around the edge of the building. They just managed to see the last of the group disappear inside but then one guy, drink in hand, appeared as if he was appointed as a guard. They couldn't get any closer without being spotted.

"There's no way we're going to see anything without being caught," May exclaimed.

"She's right," Bea joined in, also in a whisper not to be heard.

"Yeah," Jenny agreed, looking around.

The back of the latrine and showers faced towards the dense jungle of vegetation. They had never been around the back but the prospect of checking back there didn't appeal to Jenny or the others too much. The side that they were on had no windows and they knew the front only had the one open doorway where they would certainly be seen. Jenny eased around the side, towards the back, with Bea and a reluctant May following closely.

Jenny had never gone hunting with her father or brother but was not unaccustomed to nature. She had often followed animal tracks with her brother and had grown up close to nature in Nebraska. This was not Nebraska though and there were animals, bugs, and snakes here that Jenny didn't know and didn't want to meet in the dark. She did notice that the underbrush appeared partly trampled close to the building, which was curious.

Jenny reached the backside and peered around. The jungle came right up to within five feet of the building. A small pile of building waste from the construction of the showers was evident. There were no windows on the back either but there was an old pallet leaning against the back of the wall. As Jenny looked at it and then further up she noticed a beam of light streaming through a small hole she had never noticed before from inside. It was high up but one could climb the pallet like a ladder and possibly look inside. Jenny moved around the corner.

"Where the hell you going?" Bea whispered.

"I see something," Jenny stated.

"What?" Bea asked, following her around the corner.

"What are you two doing?" May questioned.

Jenny walked to where the pallet was, looked up, and then started to climb up the rungs of the pallet. Bea watched her, looked up to find the source of the light too, and then stood behind her to hold her legs. May watched what they were doing from the corner.

Jenny got up to the top rung and gingerly held onto the plank walls for support. Bea's hands on her legs gave her only a little more comfort as she aligned herself with the hole. She was about four feet off the ground and could still barely see in the hole. It was a knot hole in the plank that had fallen out or been purposely knocked out. It was no bigger than a quarter but as Jenny put her eye close to the hole she could clearly see two of the four shower stalls. If the curtains were open, as they were now, you easily could see whoever was in the shower. It immediately made Jenny thinking back to the number of showers she had taken using those two showers stalls versus the other two. It had been a few. 'Whoever put this pallet against the wall might have already seen me naked,' she realized.

'These stinkin' sailors,' she thought, as she too looked through the hole.

With the lights on inside the showers everything was illuminated nicely. The activity before her eyes almost made her gasp too loud. It got a reaction from Bea though.

"What is it? What do you see?" Bea inquired softly.

"Wait," Jenny whispered, and then returned to looking.

Jenny couldn't see Viv but Dorrie was seated on the bench outside the two stalls and along the wall. It was normally used to hold personal items while someone was in the shower, things the hooks weren't good for like toiletries. Dorrie was seated on the bench with three guys in front of her and two more milling around watching. The three guys before her each had their pants down and their dicks out. Dorrie had her mouth around the penis of the guy in the middle and her hands jerking off the other two. 'Or is she just getting or keeping them hard until she is ready to suck them?' Jenny thought.

Jenny intently watched Dorrie's mouth bobbing up and down on the guy's cock in her mouth. His head was back and he had moved a hand behind her head. She could barely make out sounds especially over the lurid comments the other guys were making. She heard.

"Hurry up, Dorrie. I need some of that."

"Wait your turn, Stan," someone said.

"Look at her suck that dick."

"She's the best."

As Jenny watched, the guy Dorrie was blowing started to shake a little and then groan loudly. Jenny watched, like she had that first time back on Midway, when Dorrie blew Jerry. She watched as Dorrie's cheeks bulged slightly and it was obvious to her that Dorrie was taking the guy's cum load into her mouth. Jenny watched, glued to the hole, as Dorrie finished him off and swallowed his cum. As that guy staggered away, one of the others in her hands moved over. Jenny heard Dorrie speak.

"Nice thick load, Karl," Dorrie stated to the retreating man.

"Thanks, Dorrie," he said. "There's always more for you in these here balls."

"Sweet too. You ready, honey?" Dorrie asked looking at the guy before her. "What's your name?"

"Phil," the guy with the average sized stiff cock inches from her lips said.

Dorrie sucked the head into her mouth without hesitation. She slurped on that with her lips and tongue before taking nearly the rest of the guy's cock into her mouth and down her throat, making the guy groan loudly. He was not huge but it was impressive to Jenny still. She was getting into watching the scene when she felt Bea patting her leg anxiously.

"My turn," Bea whispered.

Jenny gave way and climbed down. Bea replaced her on the pallet but had to stand on her tiptoes to see through the hole. Jenny realized the reason she had never noticed the hole before was it was probably close to seven to eight feet off the floor inside the showers. Even if she had noticed it, it would have been difficult to imagine anyone up that high trying to look in, but obviously someone had. It made her shudder a little to think of some guy or maybe dozens checking her out as she got out of the shower.

Bea turned from the hole and whispered down to Jenny now holding her legs. May had reluctantly joined them at the bottom of the pallet.

"Holy shit! Dorrie just swallowed some guy's sperm," she exclaimed softly.

"Let me see," May requested.

"Wait a second," Bea replied. "They're taking her top off."

Bea watched for a short while more then gave May a turn. Being taller than Jenny or Bea, May had it easier to see through the hole. She watched Dorrie suck off two more guys before once again it was Jenny's turn.

Jenny repositioned herself on the pallet with May holding her legs this time. The mosquitos had found them and were swarming like hungry vampires. The girls were trying to quietly slap them away but the one on the pallet was left to just get bit.

Jenny looked through the hole once more and saw Dorrie naked from the waist up still sucking cock. She wished she could see what Viv was doing but a wall blocked the view of the other side of the showers. She could hear noises in between the chatter, however, that sounded a lot like a woman's groans from getting fucked.

Dorrie still had four or five guys in the room with her. Jenny looked around to see if she recognized any of them. She didn't know any of their names but several of them looked familiar. One guy was black and Jenny watched as he stroked his dick waiting his turn.

The guy in Dorrie's mouth groaned and Jenny watched as she finished him off. The black guy was next and he stepped forward. Dorrie took the black guy's cock in her hand and smiled up at him. He had a nice sized cock, not huge, but plenty big enough. Dorrie watched his face as she took his cock into her mouth.

Jenny was no racist but she knew plenty of men and even women back home that would have called Dorrie some terrible names not only for sucking dicks like this but doing a black guy. It was such a dirty thing to watch but somehow it made Jenny horny. She could feel her own juices stir as she watched Dorrie suck the black cock. Her saliva made it shine in the bright lights of the showers.

Jenny watched a little longer then gave Bea and May turns. The girls took shorter turns as the mosquitoes were driving them crazy now. They started to leave but before they did they quietly pushed the pallet away from the wall and onto the ground. Jenny had the idea that anyone peeking in might know now their game had been discovered.

They worked back around the side of the building. They peeked around the front to make sure the coast was clear before they darted for the safety of the dorms. Jenny saw two guys leaving and talking quietly. A new guy was arriving, probably just to go to the bathroom. He was being told something by the guard at the door. Jenny then saw him go inside.

They scurried across the open field to the nurses' quarters. They made it inside and to their beds without being caught. The three buzzed about what they had seen as they got ready for bed. When Jenny slid beneath the covers she still felt horny from watching Dorrie service all those guys. Images of cocks spewing their seed filled her head making it hard for her to sleep. Even putting her hands between her legs and pressing hard against her sex did little to quiet the dull ache she felt. Jenny could hear Bea tossing in bed and wondered if she was feeling the same way.