All Comments on 'The War Continues for Nurse Jenny Ch. 02'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
happy and sad

I'm happy that Jenny is in a relationship again, but sad that they might be separated again! Truly, it's really a damn f--ng war! I also feel sorry for May too. I hope these girls find some happiness, though the end does not seem near, since it's only 1942? in the timeline. Thanks for all the WWII details, and please, more3x adventures of Nurse Jenny soon!

Powertool79Powertool79about 16 years ago
Nurses are...

and were officers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who was Will?

You are not being careful. You are mixing characters who were never in this story line. Jenny was comparing the size of one Russ's cock with someone named Will who was never in this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree

with the previous poster. There has been no Will in this story or in Book 1. Perhaps you were referring to Brad? But still, a good chapter. I hope you include updates on Jerry & Brad next time. Update soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who was Will ??

I have reread all the preceding Chapters, but can't find a reference to Will, or William !!

See Chapter 2 on page 2 above, that is as follows:-

" His cock didn't feel as long as Jerry's, maybe more like Will's, but it was thick and his balls huge."

So who is Will ?? Is it an errant reference to Brad ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent setting

This story is unusual for what is a love story, set as it is in the time of World War II. In spite of some flaws (such as the mysterious character "Will") it has a good story line with interesting characters and a growing romantic aura that is quite compelling. The author is to be commended for choosing something other than a contemporary setting to tell this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.