All Comments on 'The War Effort'

by escribe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i had an uncle that

this happened to except it was he who went to war and his whore of a wife and cunt of a brother tried to hide it anyway needless to say my uncle got rid of the worthless twosome as did the rest of the family, he is now married to a normal person and the gruesome twosome lasted about a mouth with each other and nobody ever bothered with them again. Maybe you know them because they are as sick as you fucking are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Haha yeah this might have been plausible in WW2!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shenanigans!!!!!!

older brother is a soldier and is still a virgin?????? bullshit and shenanigans!!!!!!! he only wanted to fuck lil bro's wife!!!!!!!!!!!! 1* for being completely moronic

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Realistic...

Well, realistic in that 'deflowering' is often a 'less than idyllic' event. Too many unfamiliar details with no patterns established, awkward talk...and even more so in the circumstances described. Not very erotic...not quite anti-erotic, but also a bit satisfying because THAT item has been checked off of Billy's 'to-do' list!

Semper Fi! (pun fully intended!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting but ...

unsatisfying. Use your obvious talent on more believable plots. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love my brother.but.

I would never ever think of doing this, stupid man.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked it

I liked it. It did seem awkward and stilted but I think that suited the subject matter, nice writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have a better word Splitlicker

Retarded

1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
No Way

My virgin brother screw my wife? No way. If I was in this tale I would taken him right out for his first session. With a hooker on the street. I pay double for an extra good time. I wouldn't whore out my wife for no one. Luckily in fiction anything is possible.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Very good indeed - an author to watch

Most importantly, you get inside the feelings and thoughts of all three and the wife in particular. You skewer a particular situation in a way that makes it fresh and original. As a consequence, highly erotic. Great build up and nicely ambivalent ending.

If you have studied the stories and comments in 'Loving Wives', you will be aware that the wife straying is an excrutiatingly uncomfortable topic for many readers. I hope you will not be upset by some of the comments - particularly from that most prolific of writers 'Anonymous'.

I very much look forward to reading your future stories.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

"Don't twist things around Ray. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I want.

Ummmmm, bullshit.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I agree with Anon: Shenanigans

Older brother, a soldier in his mid twenties, and he didn't get some already? I second the call for bullshit and shenanigans, here. He just wanted to fuck his brother's wife. Hubby is a dumbass fucktard for letting him.

2 Stars,

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good job. Enjoyed the read.

escribeescribeover 10 years agoAuthor
My mistake

I inadvertently posted the same story twice. The internal conflicts the three characters experience intrigues me and while playing around with different titles (The Three Buddies) and minor changes, I made a mistake and posted both stories.

Sorry!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous