The War Effort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wondering about what I should or should not be wearing seemed to make the possibility of Billy walking in the room all the more real. I was still feeling angry and even a little hurt about the whole thing. But I told myself that I needed to calm down a little. Losing your virginity is a big deal and something that you never forget. It wouldn't be fair to Billy if I acted bitchy during the whole thing.

Just as I was considering all these things, Ray walked in the room. He saw me standing by the dressing table and then he looked back out towards the living room and then he closed the door.

"Did Billy leave?" I asked.

"No, he is still out there. Beth, do you really want to do this?

I looked at him, I looked at the closed door and then I turned away and looked out the window. I was afraid that I might start crying if I tried to start talking. I desperately wanted to talk to him but not if I was crying. I wasn't above using the weepy wife tactic on occasion. But I have my values. There are minor things and minor arguments where tears are a perfectly acceptable weapon when arguing with your husband. But the issue with Billy was far too important for tricks. This was something that had to be decided on its merits.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him.

"Never, for one moment did I ever think of asking you to go to bed with him. I'm not sure exactly how we got to this point, but you and him together isn't something that I thought about...or even wanted."

"I know," I told him. "What you wanted was for him to watch me bare ass naked on our bed getting fucked. I'm surprised that you two didn't start setting up cameras and spot lights to record the glorious moment. Did you ever stop to think for one minute how that might make me feel?"

"Well, I would have been naked too. That wasn't just about Billy watching you."

"Ray, you just don't understand, do you?"

"Yeah, you're right. I don't get it. Could it possibly be that you are being too sensitive about this whole thing and that there isn't anything to get?"

"Well, I guess there is only one way to know for sure. Why don't you send him in here and we might as well get this over with. You and I could deal with it later."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," I said as I watched him walk out of the room.

It didn't take more than a couple of minutes and Billy walked in the room.

"Hey Beth, Ray said that you are okay with this," he said while holding on to the door knob.

He looked a little uneasy. I think all it would have taken would have been for me to stamp my foot and yell "Boo!" and he would have jumped out of his skin. Actually, jumping out of his pants might not have been a bad idea because I had absolutely no idea how we were going to get this started. But making love to a man without skin would have qualified as kinky and I told them both that I wasn't interested in anything kinky.

"Billy, I don't know who to feel sorrier for. I know that you are not comfortable with this and this probably isn't anything like you imagined it would be. I'm a little surprised that you even want to go through with this." I told him while taking my robe off.

"Yeah, I always thought it would happen in a little more romantic setting I suppose. But if you are sure this is okay with you, I really want this to happen. I'm a little worried about Ray though; I don't think he is too happy. He told me he could handle it but I don't know if he believed it. He really loves you Beth. He warned me about doing or saying anything that would hurt you. We have known each other our entire lives and as close as we are, it isn't anything compared to what he feels for you."

"I'm hoping that tonight doesn't change anything with Ray and me." I answered while unbuttoning the top of my pajamas. This conversation was helping me. I didn't feel quite as angry and getting undressed while talking was much easier than standing in the room and doing a strip tease.

"Nah, Ray loves you too much. If he gets mad at anyone, it'll be me. Should I be getting undressed also?"

"It would probably help." I had the top of my pajamas unbuttoned and I sat down so that I could take my bottoms off. I slid both my panties and pajama bottoms off at once and although I didn't take the top off, it wasn't hiding much. Ron took his shirt and undershirt off in one motion and started working on his belt and trousers.

"It's a little chilly in here so we probably should get under the covers," I said as I pulled back the bedspread. I glanced over at him and he was standing there completely naked except for his socks and shoes. He had dropped his pants and shorts and they were still bunched around his ankles. He looked a little comical and I couldn't help smiling as I told him, "You might want to take your shoes off and step out of your pants if you are going to get into bed with me."

He glanced down and almost looked surprised to find them there as he quickly stooped down to remove his socks and shoes. He got in bed next to me. He put his arms around me and his strength surprised me as he pulled me next to him. He turned on his side and I don't think I was touching the bed at all as his right arm was holding up my entire weight. Our bodies couldn't have been closer together. He had my arms pinned to my side while he put his chin over my shoulder.

At the very start of our embrace, there was a slight tremor in his legs but he started to relax and even his death grip on me seemed a little less severe. His body felt firm and hard. Everything was firm and hard. His body was also very warm, maybe hot. I could feel his hands on my back pushing me into his body; I could feel his firm thighs pressed against my legs and I could feel his hard cock wedged between my legs but pushing up at my sex. Billy didn't say a word and just held me while he had his face nuzzled above my shoulder in my hair. He was taking deep breaths as if he was smelling my hair. My body was responding and I was certain that he could also smell my arousal. I was a little taken aback at how quickly my body was responding but he was a healthy virile man who made me feel soft and desirable. He made me feel like a woman was supposed to feel at a time like this.

He didn't move for the longest time and since he continued to hold me, I couldn't move either. Finally, I said, "Billy, I can't move, you have my arms pinned."

"Oh, Beth! I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

He was lean, strong and surprisingly gentle. He laid me back so softly, we could have been lying on fresh eggs and none would have broken. He pulled the covers down to our waists and stared at my breasts. He leaned down and put his lips on my right nipple and licked the nub with his tongue. His left hand caressed my waist while moving from my hip to my ribs. He seemed fascinated by the curve of my waist but not so much that he removed his lips from my breast. I put my hand on the back of his arm; on his triceps, and enjoyed feeling his hard and lean muscles.

He released my nipple and asked me, "Are you ready?" Although I would have liked him to prolong this erotic moment, I nodded that I was. He raised his head and looked at me with a boyish grin on his face. That grin did something to my heart. It reminded me of Ray. Ray was the man who should have been there in bed with me. Our life together was just starting and it was with all my heart that I wanted our life together to be much closer to the start than the finish. But it was Billy who was in bed with me and it was Billy who had my body so on edge that every nerve in my womb was throbbing with electricity and begging for a cock to fill the void in my hungry sex.

He climbed over my leg and put both of his knees between by legs while resting on his elbows. He lowered his lips to my neck and kissed my skin that was becoming moist from the perspiration on his face. He licked a trail to my jaw and then kissed along my jaw until he reached my ear. He gently nibbled at my ear lobe while whispering, "I will always remember this night."

He couldn't have been moving more than a few seconds when he said, "Oh Beth, I think I'm coming!"

"Stop moving!" I put my hands on his hips and tried to hold them. "Just try to hold still and think of something else."

"What should I think of? I'm inside of you. How could I possibly think of anything else?"

"Just try and don't move. You don't want your first time to end like this do you?"

"Hey Beth; do you think Ray is sleeping?"

"I don't know. I have mixed feelings about it. In one way, I hope he is sleeping but then I think I might be disappointed if he actually is. How are you doing, is this working?"

"I think so."

"Good. Let me help you. Let's roll over so I'm on top."

He held me against him while turning us both over. I was laying there on top of him and again, he had his arms around me and my arms were pinned to my side. He seemed to be perfectly satisfied with us just lying against each other, body to body. I'll admit that it was nice but that wasn't why we were in bed together. I started wondering about the exact definition of when a man is no longer a virgin. It's pretty easy to pick the exact time that a girl loses her virginity but with a man, it's not quite as defined. There are probably different opinions on the subject and I couldn't help but to wonder what his opinion was.

"Billy, I can't move again."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry Beth. This really feels good and I guess I kind of got lost in the moment." he said while releasing his grip on my body. I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself up so that my upper body wasn't lying on his chest. He wasn't overly muscular like the body builders but the hardness of his body was really sexy. His hardest part was still in me and I could feel his body heat buried deep inside of me. I could feel every contour and ridge and just as the blind face readers could see a face with their hands, my vagina sent a vibrant image to my brain.

I thought tonight would be all about me giving and being used but I was wrong. I was the one using Billy. I was discovering new things about sex that had little to do with who was doing what to whom. Billy's body was teaching me that you don't even need to move to enjoy being in bed with a man.

I thought back to what Ray said about me being too sensitive and was almost ready to agree with him. But he couldn't have been more wrong thinking this was just going to be about physical movement with no emotional involvement. I could feel Billy starting to move in me again. They were just short little moves as if he was testing himself.

"Shit! I'm ready to come again. I'm sorry Beth, I'm too excited."

"I thought you weren't going to move. Just lie there and try to be real still and let me try." I told him while I slowly raised my hips and felt his sex slowly slide through me to my opening. I could feel exactly where his head of his cock was and I was going to slowly push down again until I had his length completely encased within me. But he jerked back and pushed himself into our mattress causing his cock to pop out. As soon as that happened, I felt his release. His sperm was released in waves. First one wave came and then another and when I thought he was finished, a third, maybe even more copious wave came out of him.

Although this probably wasn't quite the way he had hoped this would happen, he had a nice grin on his face and looked satisfied. He wasn't moving anymore and I still lay there on top of him, straddling his legs. "Well soldier, looks like we cured your virginity." I said while smiling at him.

"I'll say. It was wonderful. I've never felt so good in my life. I only wish it could have lasted a little longer."

"I wouldn't worry about that.' I told him. "This isn't about time. It's about how you feel. And Billy, you made me feel really good. I think you were great."

He smiled, put his hands behind his head, closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.

Although his day was stressful, Billy had the luxury of falling asleep and calling an end to it. My day wasn't quite finished. I picked up my pajamas and went into our bathroom to wash up a little. I got dressed and went into our living room to check on Ray and found him lying on the couch. He had his eyes closed and it looked like he might be sleeping.

I moved a little closer and knelt by the couch and thought that he might be faking the sleep part; so I nudged him a little. He opened his eyes and I didn't see any sleep or anger in there.

"Got room on this for me?" I asked.

"What happened to Billy?"

"I think he's sleeping. I was only supposed to "de-virginize" him. You didn't say anything about sleeping with him so I thought I would come out here and sleep with my husband."

"Well, did you?"

"Are you asking if I did him?"

"Yeah, that's what I mean," he said.

"Yes. He isn't a virgin anymore."

"How was it?"

"It was okay, nothing special. Nothing happened that would make me think I married the wrong brother. He must be smaller than you because he didn't touch me in the same spots that you do?"

"Really?"

"Yep."

Ray smiled at me. It was the same smile that I saw on his brother no more than a couple of minutes ago. He spread his arms, made room for me on the couch, and I accepted his invitation. I put my head on his shoulder, my arm around his waist and I knew then that my "Three Buddies" idea was sort of dumb.

12