The War of 2020 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the door behind him, CGB stepped slowly to maintain his composure, trying his best to not think of Morgan lost in the woods alone, in danger for hours while her trusted guard went against orders to play super soldier.

Patience, he was learning patience today.

"Smyth you may go..." CGB started but Smyth cut him off.

"Sir, if I may. I would like to put a word in for Squad Leader Mills...," he started, taking a step forward.

"Really?" CGB asked, surprised.

"Yes... I was a part of the initial search party for her directed by Squad Leader Mills. He did a fine job searching for her for hours, sent a chopper when he saw your wrecked motorcycle..."

"What? She wrecked Betsy?! Fucking Goddamn it, why didn't anyone tell me!" CGB growled, taking out his phone to text a message furiously.

Looking over to Mills, Smyth smiled wryly before reaching over the desk to pick up the handle of Whiskey.

"When Mills found the bike, he did everything he could to find her, he went into the woods alone and searched for hours, losing comms along the way.

"That true Mills?" CGB asked, taking the handle of Whiskey from Smyth.

"Well yes, I ordered a chopper but I had a feeling she may have used your bike as a decoy. She escaped the Residence by rappelling down using chains from the room. She's... very resourceful."

CGB smiled as he approached the man, visibly relaxing a bit.

"I am aware. You realize though, she cannot be more resourceful than her guards. If she escapes again I will have no choice... but for now. I want you and Smyth to watch her together," he said, turning back around. "I don't think this is a job for one man anymore."

Mills took a deep breath and realized he just extended his stay in Hell even longer.

"Alright, I think it is worth noting Mills took out two top tier fag*ots and caught them both alive," Smyth encouraged, "I for one am very curious to see what they have to say."

CGB smiled and slapped Smyth on the back, "I am glad I practiced patience today with you brothers. Now I am going to go have some fun."

********************

Morgan walked into the Center with Joe after several hours of fighting that finally led to a compromise.

Yeah right.

She knew they were double-crossing, backstabbing liars that were just paying her lip service but she really wanted to see Patty and Alice. So she walked behind him, right back into the building she successfully escaped from.

It was hot as usual and stuffy without any open windows. She hated how bleak and pale the granite walls were and wished they would let her paint or something. She watched CG Kelly and Smyth walk down a corridor towards an interrogation room. Soon after, muffled noises could be heard as they briefly opened the door to walk in. Morgan looked over to Joe and saw him talking to a Lieutenant about the Raid they had completed.

Tiptoeing quietly, she moved away from him and began walking down the hallway, heading towards the room the men had just entered. She held her breath as she opened the heavy wooden door, anticipating a torture in progress.

Instead, she saw Patty and Alice lying on medical tables, their legs in high stirrups. Morgan gasped at the sight as her mind registered what she was looking at. She took a step away from the door only to have her back hit a heavy figure.

Joe.

"No..." she said, turning around to face him.

"Let's go."

"I said, No!" she screamed, dropping down low to get away from him. Joe reached for her immediately and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back and into the interrogation room. Hunter was already waiting with the Physician at a table, one with leather bracers to keep her still as they knew she would be noncompliant.

"Kitty stop it, this will not take long," Hunter barked, taking hold of her kicking feet as she struggled in Joe's arms.

"No! Fuck you and fuck him, I am not doing this!"

"Yes, you are," Joe said, carrying her over to the table with Hunter and strapping her in. The Physician waited until she was securely strapped to the table before he approached her.

"Put a needle in me and I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep you fucking bastard," she hissed, glaring at him.

"Don't worry Doc, she won't," Hunter assured.

"Yes I will. You know I will!" she promised, making sure to give him her scariest look.

The physician hesitated for a moment but the hard stares from the Commanders overrode the threats of the small woman before him. Taking the needle to her arm, he attached a butterfly to collect several vials of blood.

Morgan winced but did not cry out, she hated needles and could not bear to look at the one in her arm. It made her physically ill to think about her blood leaving her body, going into test tubes so they can get information on her that she didn't want to share.

"I only need a few minutes and I will have some results for you."

Joe went to her head and softly brushed her hair from her face, looking down at her affectionately. He wasn't sure if she was pregnant or not, but he knew that he loved her and wanted her to be. He was told about her escape while they were gone and knew that there was nothing that would stop her but a fucking baby weighing her down.

Alice and Patty were just finishing up their exams as the Physician returned to the room with a few pieces of paper.

"Unfortunately, you two are not with child and may need some medical intervention. Both of you have very low hormone levels and will need immediate treatment to offset some of these imbalances."

Stepping forward, a small smile cracked his face as he handed Murph and CGB both a piece of paper.

"Congratulations."

*********
Please Vote and Comment!