All Comments on 'The War to End all Worlds Pt. 01'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

lostboyz87lostboyz87over 6 years ago
Sexy steampunk

I liked it

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Semen LOL

A red Martian needs semen to foretell the future in a steampunk universe...hmm...I like this. Looking forward to more.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Glad everyone's enjoying this!

BUT...and this is a distinction that ONLY MATTERS TO ME.

But this isn't steampunk. While there are coal burning steamships, this is actually based on the technology of the 20th century if HG Wells' War of the Worlds actually happened (with bits of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom series thrown in for...well, for the sexy red chicks, mostly.)

So, all the exoframes and heat rays and airships are based off technology used by Martians in WotW. Which I do suggest everyone read, it's still remarkably modern feeling despite being more than a century old!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

But I thought Hitler ran a bunch of rapid weight loss facilities? What's the big deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

A good start

already some character development

Looking forward to seeing the direction you take

djb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Punk

It may not be steampunk, but it’s a lot more “punk” than most of what people call steampunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's what you get....

.. for demolishing the germans 0:40... Adolph Hitler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice one

Would be great if human sperm can help women foretell the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very promising

good idea to set your story in an after "war of the worlds" scenario, the hero having the opportunity to help out with his sperm :-) and now this big surprise involving Hitler - I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous