All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 01'

by scottishswitch

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
An interesting finale

Almost expecting horror at the end, not looking for horror,and so was pleasantly surprised. Then I realised that I had missed out on an erotic story. Still....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmm

Yeah I was expecting a horror story too but despite what “Regrets” wrote it still sounds like a horror story. Why is the female subject May any different to the male subject Lee?

Neither one knew how they got there, Lee referred to it as an abduction so how could either one have signed themselves in? May’s husband Gerry is apparently an abusive arsehole so rather than releasing her so that she can escape him the prof is going to put her through the training course anyway? If Lee doesn’t want to go through the training doesn’t that make his wife and the professor abusive? It’s a different matter entirely if someone signs up of their own free will, from what you’ve written I don’t see how Lee is willing. May seems willing but then she’s getting at least 5K when she leaves after trying out something she wants to try. It looks like you’re trying to take the moral high ground when the truth is Lee is there against his will, it’s not different because he’s a man, men get abused too.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous