The Warlock Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,625 Followers

It flipped him onto his back and I was on top of him before he knew what was happening. I had no spirit mojo and almost no regular mojo. I had a big mace however and brought it down on the demon's face. I sent my soul siphon tendril out to him trying to drain him of power. It was going to be a race to see if my collar and soul siphon can get him weak enough to deal.

Shit, at this point one bolt of flame and I would be toast. I chuckled at my own joke.

Soul siphoning from a demon is tougher than siphoning from a human. It is a lot like trying to open a door with a bunch of pressure behind it. If you can get it open you got a lot of force to deal with really quickly. I felt my power beginning to work through his defenses and all of a sudden I was hit with a rush of soul energy. Too much actually. It was like trying to take a drink of water right from a fire hydrant. I was getting too full.

HA PUNY MORTAL I SHALL ENJOY FLAYING THE SKIN FROM YOUR BONES AND RENDING YOUR SOUL TO TATTERS! His voice was thundering in my ears. He started to pick himself up.

Hell I was getting a serious shit ton of soul energy and It had to go somewhere. I channeled a continuous stream of Hellfyre right into his face at point blank range.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! His voice was doing a good enough job of winning the fight. It was as if a hundred angry smiths were pounding on a hundred anvils inside my head. I stopped my stream of Hellfyre and started loading enchantments on my mace. I was operating at a much higher plane right now. I wasn't even sure how I was focusing all this power. When the weapon could hold no more juice, I swung it hard right at Demon Boys crotch.

The sounds got a lot higher pitched. and his hands went down to his genitals.

"DO YOU YIELD?" I shouted at him.

I WILL INVENT NEW WAYS TO TORTURE YOUR SOUL THEN PASS YOU ALONG TO MY BROTHERS FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT! I was gonna take that as a negative.

I summoned another stream of Hellfyre. I had to bleed off the energy I was taking from this guy. I hit him in the chest with it this time. He had some serious innate defenses against Hellspawn energy but I was laying it on so thick I think I was getting past them. I continued to pour the Hellfyre stream on and gave him another smack to the balls.

I noticed that the stream of energy from him was diminishing rapidly. He hands were now jerking at the collar trying to break it. I stopped the Hellfyre stream and went to disengage my siphon. I almost fell flat on my face. I gathered myself and watched as the wards on the collar were lit up and casting a suppression aura around him.

"Time to make a deal asshat." I said. "I can send you back to your own plane bursting with power and a new ally to use against your brothers. Or I can send you back to your plane a withered husk ready to be the bitch boy of the demon princes. Your choice."

STOP! I YIELD.I heard in my head. WHAT DOES THOU REQUIRE OF ME MY MASTER?

That sounds so much sexier when Xandra says it.

======================================================

Yeah I used a variation of my pen name for the epic Warlock. It's my story right? :)

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Ahaz

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,625 Followers
12