The Warlock Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,634 Followers

Aww damn. I really tried to ignore the hurt and pain I have felt over the last 5 years. Xandra has been quite the help with that. Now it felt like a boil that had been lanced. All the vitriol I had for Sofia was gone. I could yell and scream and play games but why? I needed to talk to Xandra one more time but a plan of action was beginning to form. Having a ex special forces friend and maybe more in my crew could only be helpful. Besides, she was already on the very short list of people I could trust. I would have been ecstatic just to regain our friendship but damn if Xandra didn't put something else in my head. I had to get ready to go hand out bonus checks.I needed to think a little more.

"Well the impression you made on Xandra was enough for her to tell me to move you in and take you as a friend and lover."

The look on Sofia's face was so hopeful I almost kissed her.

"A lot of my feelings are still there for you Sofie but there is a lot of hurt also. Right now Xandra is the one. It would still be you but you chose a different path. I will not be doing anything to ruin my relationship with Xandra. I can move you in. I really hope I can count you as friend. As for the lover that might take some time. But if you are happy with what I can give you right now, I would love to have you." I said slowly.

She stood up and started crying, of course, and wrapped me in the tightest hug I think I have ever had.

It was time to meet the masses.

======================================

The reason it is important for me to hand out bonus checks personally is really quite selfish. People like you when you give them money. You work harder for people you like. Therefore if I give them money they will work harder. It is a little underhanded but I feel that if the only time the rank and file see me is when I have a nice fat bonus check for them and am smiling then they will associate me with the happy money man who they want to work for. My retention rate speaks for itself so there must be something behind it. It also gave me a chance to wander my building and take stock of the floors below my teleportation circle.

Today it was giving me all the time to think about how I felt as regards to Sofia and Xandra.

What is there to think about boss? Xandra sent. I swear I felt a yawn coming from her.

I just wanted to talk to you about Sofia without my dick in your pussy and my head in your tits. I sent back. You can make it hard to form rational thoughts when you want to.

That was the point boss. You are going to overthink this and make yourself miserable which will make me miserable and poor Sofia is already miserable so why don't you just bang her and get it over with? Especially because you will come around to this eventually if for no other reason than I want it to happen. She sent.

Pretty sure of yourself aren't you? I sent.

Yup, look boss, you are never getting rid of me. I will be with you until you are too old to get it up. I am also confident enough in my love making abilities that you are always gonna be mine when it comes to the bedroom. So have fun with Sofia and let me sneak a peek every once in awhile. Or better yet take us both at the same time. Another pussy and a pair of tits in the bed would be a lot of fun. She sent.

I almost choked at that. Thankfully I was handing a check to our oldest staff member who vaguely resembled Margaret Thatcher. Instant boner killer right there. Damn good paralegal though. Victoria had been with me when I started this company. She knew more about law than any first year lawyer I had come across.

Oooh boss you like the thought of that don't you? Two hot chicks licking your body up and down. Would you want me sucking your dick first or would you want to be playing with my tits while little Sofie struggles to get you all the way down her throat? She sent. I got the distinct impression that she was playing with herself while talking to me.

I gave a check to Morgan, our senior analyst, he looked at me funny as I had to move my hips a little to readjust myself.

Or how about we tie Sofia to the headboard with a blindfold and you climb underneath her and put your hard cock in her tight little asshole while I 69 her and lick her clit while you pound away on her ass?

I am sure sweet little Caroline from the daycare was wondering why my face was so red and why I was stammering as I handed her a check.

It went on like this for the next hour. Xandra would talk about all the naughty sex acts we could do together and I had to try to keep a calm face while handing out checks to the employees.

...... then Sofia comes up behind me with a strap on and shoves it in my ass while you are pounding away in my pussy and all I can do is try to scream through the ball gag ....

Xandra was still going at it as I handed the last check to Rob, our daytime janitor. Rob was another guy that had been with me since the beginning. I decided that those who had been with me at start up were going to get something special this year. Maybe a trip or something. That would help show others that sticking with me was always a good thing. Right now though I had a hard on that would drive nails and there was a sexy little assistant that was going to be taking it up the ass.

===============================================

I found Xandra sitting around the dinner table with Chloe and Sofia. I wasn't trying to be sneaky but it appeared that they didn't notice me. I held back for a second to listen.

"Martin and Gwydion are a lot alike, or at least they used to be when I was hanging out with them, not that either of them would ever admit it." Sofia was telling Chloe.

"Really? It appears to me that they would be total opposites." Chloe returned thoughtfully.

"Nope, both of them are fiercely loyal to those they care about. They are also very determined to do what they think is right and damn the consequences. Martin may be a bit more cutthroat on that point than my brother but they both will go way past what other people would consider normal if they really believe in it." Sofia was sipping glass of red wine.

"But your brother is so quiet and noble while Martin is loud and abrasive. How do you explain that?" Chloe also had a glass of wine in front of her. Seriously ladies? The kid is only eighteen. If she is gonna drink it should be done in secret with friends of questionable morality like everyone else. I was gonna have to teach her more than magic I could tell.

"Different sides of the same coin." Xandra spoke up. "Both are designed to get under peoples skin. Gwydion's silent act can get people just as worked up as Martin's boisterous routine."

"So how do I get your brother to notice me? I really like him and don't want to screw this up. Pops told me to be honest but I can't imagine just walking up to him and saying "Hey there cute stuff, I think we are soul bound and I want to not only jump your bones, I also want to bear your children so if you could forget about the age difference or the fact that I can barely stand to have anyone but your best friend touch me, let's get hitched." " Chloe sounded like she was going to cry at the end of that. I needed to get that kid to Droga, I had a couple scrolls I know the little head shrinker would like and I know he would make sure Chloe got fixed.

"Why bother talking?" Xandra said as she sipped her own glass of wine. "Walk up to him and start taking off pieces of clothing. You got a tight little body that I know he will notice. Stick your tongue down his throat then drop to your knees and give him the best blow job you can. Once he knows you will swallow everything he gives you, he is yours forever. Can you deepthroat a banana?"

That is my Xandra.

Chloe giggled "I have no idea if I can or not. But that doesn't do anything for the whole freaking out when guys touch me."

Xandra came around and gave her a hug.

"We will get that fixed honey. I know for a fact it is now on top of Martin's list. We will start you out flirting with Gwydion and sending you to a therapist who will be able to help you with intimacy."

"Meanwhile we will keep Gwydion from attaching himself to any girl." Sofia chimed in. "Now Xandra and I need to come to grips with how to handle Martin. Chloe we are going to try to share him honey. Xandra is cool with it and so am I. I know he is going to fight it though. I am not sure why. Two hot women wanting to be with him. It should be a no brainer. I know that Xandra is going to be number one. I can handle being number 1a. I had my chance at Xandra's spot and I blew it. I know I can love him though and I like what I have seen from Xandra enough to know I could at least like her. Plus she makes me think thoughts I have never had about a woman before. So now we just have to get Martin to come around." She drained her glass of wine and reached for another bottle.

Xandra finished her glass and slid it over to Sofia for a refill.

"We are making this too complicated. We'll decide for him otherwise he will screw it up. Sofia have you ever been to Ibiza?" Xandra asked. I think she was starting to slur her words. She never used to be able to get drunk. This should be interesting.

"Nope, heard it is pretty intense though." Sofia replied.

"Good, I just summoned Martin's American Express black card." I saw her tablet appear in her hand. "We are going to Ibiza first class. Chloe I am sending you, Martin and Gwydion to the Bahama's along with your brothers and their new foster family. Sofia and I will meet you after a week at which point we will have become close enough to tell Martin that he now has two loves and lovers."

Wait a second. How did this get so far out of hand? I couldn't just take a week off. I had things to do. Plus Xandra wasn't even asking me about this.

It's okay boss, I just rearranged your schedule so you now have two weeks off. Also this officially falls under my responsibilities as being your emotional baggage keeper. Now go help Chloe close the deal with your friend and get yourself all worked up for having two horny women jump you in ten days. She sent.

Can we talk about this babe? I sent. Wait why was I asking? I was in charge here right?

Don't worry boss. Sofie and I are only going to play with each other while we are gone. So you might not want to be fucking too many beach bunnies since you are going to have to perform very hard for the foreseeable future. She sent.

I walked into the room.

"You guys aren't even asking me here." I have to admit I was a little pissed.

"I am so sorry boss. Will you please let this blonde goddess and I share your heart and your bed? Will you please let two women who love you do their best to take care of you emotionally and physically? Will you please love these same two women whom you have devoted ten years of your life to?" Xandra asked sardonically.

I had three beautiful sets of eyes looking at me like I was an idiot.

"When she puts it that way it does sound kind of stupid Pops." Chloe ventured. "Oh I might need you to go swimsuit shopping with me. I need to get something that will grab Gwydion's attention. Can we leave at eight? Also I want to learn to SCUBA. You're the best!"

What just happened?

==================================

I have a side story of Xandra and Sofia's exploits in Ibiza kicking around in my head. I will write it down for later.

Also I am trying to figure out a better affectation for Chloe to use for Martin. Don't be surprised if she changes it in the future.

As always feel free to vote and let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!

-Ahaz

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,634 Followers
12