All Comments on 'The Warlock Pt. 10'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FknRaFknRaalmost 8 years ago
fabulous

I self identify as chaotic neutral so I really like Martin. Balance in all things. A little Good. A little Bad. I buy random homeless people lunch. Sadly in today's society there are so few opportunities to let the beast out to play. Violence has become so frowned upon...

I realize that writers here often have these things called "Real Lives" but if given the opportunity I would shackle you to a desk and feed you based on your production of continuing story. I guess that's a less polite way of saying I like your story and hope you continue to put in the effort to continue it, it is very much appreciated. There's not so much sex that it feels like a oneshot. You've built believable characters and we've started to become emotionally invested in the story. You have succeeded where most Lit writers fail. To evoke multiple emotions other than just "lust." Thank you for the effort you have put in.

5*s

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Glad to See Another Instalment

I ws getting worried that this tale wasn't going to be finished too. Glad to see your still around and working hard

JC

miscacc201501miscacc201501almost 8 years ago
FINALLY!

Was getting antsy that you'd forgotten about your signature series. Great to see this installment. Can we get a heads up on when we'll be able to feast our eyes on Ch. 11?

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 8 years ago
Finally he's back

Glad to see one of my favorite a$*holes back. With so many vanilla stories, it feels refreshing to finally read about a character who doesn't pretend to be righteous all the time. Go Martin!

Love the story. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

for sharing! Looking forward to the next chapter.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
Yippee!

You're back! More, more, more, more, more, ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hooked

Glad to see you back. In a nutshell: Great story - can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh shit yeah!

thanks for coming back and bringin' the goodness!

Can't wait for the next one!

Dovakiin3000Dovakiin3000almost 8 years ago
Dragons...

Finally your back :,) but Dragons sounds awesome and all but i hope they dont over complecate the story

jayb2204jayb2204almost 8 years ago
Thank u

Very fun read. Enjoy the technical aspects. Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A great fun story looking forward to seeing the next chapter, not to long to see it I hope.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 8 years ago
This is going to sound like a wierd request.

I really like your stories and look forward to the next postings. I use the Iphone's electronic reader to read me the stories during my commute. The irritating thing is that when you put a separator in your story like "==========" The reader software pronounces it as "Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals Equals ", 10 times. So if you could instead use ______________ as a separator I think it would do away with a bit of a break in the flow of your stories. Thanks for your consideration.

Ge59Ge59almost 8 years ago

I read the complete story that you have so far, I like it alot and look forward to reading more. I do hope that it does not take too long to upload another chapter. Keep up the good work, and thanks again.

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter, hopefully we won't have to wait like the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lurker comment

I don't normally comment, but I have to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

continue this story soon! Thank you for sharing it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please come back

to this story! I've read your update on your profile and am glad that you are still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series!!

This is extremely entertaining, hope you continue it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

love it keep it up pleas thank you

JD

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

You weave an beautiful story !

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It just keeps getting better and better, even if a little bit more involved and confusing.

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

Hill Larry Us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous