The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers

"Gehra doesn't do favors for nothing, Kitty, better think twice before you beg him for food," Rugana laughed, "If you want to offer to suck his cock for scraps, that's your choice, but don't expect me to step in if you bite off more than you can chew. Well... if you suck off more than you can swallow." Lin'qa's gaze snapped back over to her. She blushed, embarrassed that she'd seen so obviously what she was thinking of doing. It felt more than ever like the big Orcess was inside her head and her thoughts, and it was incredibly infuriating.

"Don't act like she has any agency, Ruge. I'll fuck her pretty little mouth eventually anyway. With as much as you went on about her tongue how could I not?" Gehra snorted, and tossed a sizable hunk of meat down onto the floor for her. It rolled across the floor a little and Lin'qa snatched it up before it could tumble out of her limited reach. She sat down half under the table and ate the chunk slowly this time, it was the same gamey chewy meat that had been served yesterday, although maybe the sauce was a bit different. She chewed slowly, the specifics of the conversation drowning out as she slated her hunger.

"T-Thank you... umm... Daddy?" she whispered quietly, not sure what to call him but not really wanting them to have an excuse to take away her food.

Gehra guffawed loudly, slapping his knee, and cracking up. Rugana snickered at it as well, and she flashed a dangerous looking smile Lin'qa's way. She blushed and lowered her head, mortified that she'd actually said what she did without being forced to. Gehra didn't say anything else about it, but he did reach down and pat her head again as he rose to his feet. "Amazing hospitality as usual, Ruge, I'll see you in a few weeks. Stay safe, until then."

Rugana snorted, "To the Hells with staying safe. I'm gonna keep gutting those Red Scar shitheads until they fuck off," She rose to her feet and Lin'qa scampered out of the way as she went over to her brother and gave him a one-armed hug, her fist slamming into his back so hard that she heard the breath leave his lungs.

"Yeesh, go easy on this old orc, little sister," he laughed, coughing a bit, and she smiled triumphantly back at him.

When Rugana retook her seat, and Lin'qa scooted closer to her feet after she tugged on the leash, she noticed that the Chief had her hand down her pants, and was moving things around inside. With a bit of a deft motion, she fished her balls out through her fly, keeping her cock tucked upwards into the bottom of her armour. The task complete, she just... left them like that, hanging out under the table, probably not visible to anybody but Lin'qa. She looked up at Rugana, expecting to see her face there, looking down at Lin'qa expectantly, but instead she just completely ignored the cat girl, talking and laughing with the other Orcs present. A chill ran down Lin'qa's spine as she realized that Rugana was almost certainly waiting for her to crawl over there on her own and... play with them? Suck on them? Something like that. They'd made fun of her when she'd taken the initiative and called Gehra "Daddy" though, would this be any different? Would being teased be better than what Rugana might do to her if she chose to ignore them?

Lin'qa squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. No. She wouldn't. She took another bite out of her hunk of meat, resolving herself to finish the food before she went and did anything ridiculous. She ate more quickly, and she was down to the last few bites when she heard Rugana sigh. Lin'qa's leash went taught, and she was dragged towards Rugana, mewling in distress as her face was dragged towards Rugana's crotch.

"Cmon, Kitty. You were making progress. I know you wanna make Momma happy. Stop resisting," Her voice was stern but not angry.

Lin'qa whined softly, a tear rolling down her cheek in defeat as she opened her mouth and pressed her lips to the soft skin of Rugana's scrotum. She flicked her tongue out, dragging it hard along the surface of her left nut. She heard an appreciative rumble come out of Rugana, and continued to work, suckling on it and teasing it with her tongue, swirling it around the heavy orb. The salty taste of her sweat filled her mouth, though it wasn't as strong as it had been that morning.

"Wazzat sound? You getting a blowjob under the table, Chief?"

"Nah. Just have Kitty on my balls. C'mon, Kitty, slobber all over them for Momma," Rugana put a little more pressure on the leash, dragging Lin'qa's further into her sack. A muffled moan escaped her lips as her own spit started to smear all over her face, interfering with her ability to take a full breath. She coughed a little, raising her face up enough to suck some oxygen through her nostrils.

"Damn, Chief, you're a freak. It's pretty awesome," The other orc laughed.

"Kitty's the only one here that earns points by sucking up to me, Harna. I just need you to do your... Mmmm... fuck... good Kitty..." Rugana's hand found the back of Lin'qa's head and she started to slowly grind her nuts onto the catgirl's face. Lin'qa found it impossible to actually lick them properly while she was doing this so she just kept one in her mouth and suckled gently, closing her eyes so that she didn't get spit in them.

"My Job, Chief?" He asked jovially.

"Yeah, that. Man, I should have bought a slave months ago," Rugana removed her hand and Lin'qa heard plates clacking above her head as she probably got herself some more food. She came up for air, coughing weakly, drool running down her chin. Rugana lifted her leg and rested it on Lin'qa's back lightly, pressing her forward again. "No slacking. Be a good girl, Kitty."

Lin'qa winced and went back to it. Rugana's testicles were now thoroughly coated in spit and she had long ago swallowed down all of the sweat and taste of her. Not that the fact that she couldn't taste any more of Rugana's sweat was a problem... it wasn't, right?

"Girl? I thought the cat was a boy?" Another voice Lin'qa didn't recognize spoke up.

"Eh. Doesn't matter what she is, I'm gonna bend her over and plow her sweet cunt until she can't walk. 'Sides, with an ass as gorgeous as hers, how do you know she isn't a Kavess like me? Most Rakshasa are pretty flat-chested, y'know.

The orc took a thoughtful pause, or possibly just a drunk pause. "Never considered that, Chief. Didn't even know Rakasha had Kavesses." Lin'qa noted that 'Kavess' could only possibly mean women like Rugana. She'd found herself wondering if Rugana was really born this way or if she were altered somehow, but that question seemed easy enough to put to bed, now. If she ever got back to her home plane, she could probably write a paper about Orcish genetic variations or something.

Rugana winked down at the cat girl sucking on her sack and, pushed her second ball into Lin'qa's mouth until her cheeks bulged obscenely. "You don't need a pussy to want to be a girly little bitch whose only purpose in life is to worship my balls, anyway. Isn't that right, Kitty?" Rugana asked, probably knowing that she wasn't able to answer just then with her cheeks full of Rugana's nuts like she was a squirrel. Lin'qa wanted to complain and explain that her identity as a girl wasn't about sucking on dicks. Well... it wasn't just about sucking on dicks. And anyway, she was definitely only sucking on Rugana's balls like this because she was literally having her face shoved in there. She couldn't deny a certain physical attraction to the Orcess, but the way she treated her was beyond unacceptable.

She kept sucking on Rugana's nuts for the rest of the meal. Her occasional attempts for a break were met with both subtle and not-so-subtle reminders that she was only allowed to stop when Rugana told her she could stop. The saliva that was smeared all over her face was starting to cool and feel kind of gross and slimy.

"Alright, come on up, Kitty," Rugana removed her face from her testicles, at long last, and put her hands under Lin'qa's arms, lifting her up. She considered squirming and resisting the spectacle of being seated on Rugana's lap again, but when she thought about it, she realized Rugana was pretty likely to just put her back down on the floor and shove her face right back in her nutsack. She immediately felt her bare ass rub against Rugana's boner, and she blushed, remembering what Rugana had said about plowing her. Actually, maybe it wasn't even a boner, she'd seen how big it was when it was soft.

The meal was winding to a close, but as a servant came in to take Rugana's plate away, she waved them off.

"So how'd your patrol go today, Chief? Ship hold up good?" The same Orc who'd asked if she was a boy. He had a shaved head and wore a grubby looking set of work clothes, rather than anything armoured.

"Harpoons worked just fine, for once. But it's kinda sticking the left turns now. Take a look at the rudder." Rugana petted Lin'qa, scratching lightly between her ears, and she shivered at the pleasant sensation. She fought the urge to purr. She would not be a stereotype and she would not give Rugana the satisfaction.

"Will do. Thanks for not ramming them this time. You keep doing that I'll have to rebuild the entire hull, it's bent right outta shape as it is."

"You do what you need to do. I'm catching these cunts and if we have to ram them to do it we will." Rugana ran her fingers through some of the grease left over on her plate, getting them thoroughly coated. Lin'qa wrinkled her nose at that. It was kinda gross and if Rugana touched her hair or fur with that hand she might just scream.

"Speaking of your mission this morning, Chief, Gu'ga bled out like an hour ago."

"What the fuck? He was fine! He walked off the airship! He called someone a pussy as we left." Rugana's greasy hand went down to Lin'qa's butt, and she started rubbing a slick finger against the crack of her ass. Lin'qa's ears twitched and she immediately moved her tail out of the way, curling it around the other side of her waist and into her lap. If Rugana was going to fondle her she was going to at least make sure her tail didn't get all gross and oily.

"He wouldn't let the shaman see him! Stubborn prick just went to bed. His wife found him dead, shamans think he had a slow internal bleed that didn't heal properly."

"Good fucking Gods. I'm gonna have a talk to them tomorrow. If this was preventable I don't want stubborn macho idiots getting themselves killed for no reason. Gu'ga was a good fighter, too." her fingers wandered lower until they reached her pucker, and they started to tease it gently. Her index finger slowly traced circles around her clenched hole, pushing into it teasingly but not quite penetrating it. Lin'qa mewled quietly in distress. Rugana was going to find out...

"If you tell the warriors they cant say no to the healers, then they won't be happy, Chief. You know how independent they can be."

"You let me worry about that," Rugana muttered, sounding annoyed. She pressed her index finger inwards, penetrating Lin'qa's small hole. The finger went right into the knuckle and she squealed softly, suppressing a moan. She would absolutely not moan like a whore, as she got fingered in front of all these Orcs. She refused. "Wait. What the fuck is this, Kitty?" Rugana asked as her finger sunk all the way into her tight rectum with little resistance. She immediately inserted another finger and fucked them into her ass with increasing roughness.

Lin'qa bit her lip as the pleasure at the base of her clitty started to spread. A tingle went down her spine and she closed her eyes, using all her willpower to hold her moans back. It felt so good, though, Rugana's meaty fingers were hitting all the right spots, making her toes curl.

"What the fuck?" Rugana repeated herself as she inserted a third finger and started roughly pumping Lin'qa's hole. She couldn't stop herself. A low, girly moan rumbled through her throat as she shuddered in pleasure. "I thought I was going to have to train you into a needy little butt slut, Kitty, but it looks like you've already taken care of that for me. Your wanton little boycunt is absolutely gobbling up my fingers right now."

Rugana started to piston her greasy fingers into her ass even harder, and Lin'qa took several shuddering breaths as the stimulation drove her mad. She'd barely ever let anybody know that she loved anal, and now to have that secret dragged into the open by this cruel woman in such a way was unbearably embarrassing. But even with all that, she loved it. She moaned louder and more whorishly, rocking back and forth on Rugana's lap, trying to grind her pleasure spot against those fingers.

"P-Please... Momma... Don't..." She whined deliriously, even as her body loved it and reacted so strongly to the stimulation. She wanted to ride those fingers and cum, but she didn't want to do it here, not in front of these people, not to Rugana's smug smirk. Her clitty twitched repeatedly, the tip wet with several pooled beads of precum.

"I'm a little hurt that you didn't tell me how much of a wanton little slut you are, Kitty. I would have fucked you yesterday if I knew. I might just have to punish you for holding out on me." Rugana started pumping her fingers hard, the grease making lewd squelching sounds as it lubricated the invading fingers' plundering of her cunt. She couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure had spread and it was tingling through her whole body now, every nerve was begging for climax, for relief. She brought her hand around to her clitty, giving it a gentle squeeze. She knew she'd cum from just a few quick strokes, with how much pressure her Momma was putting on her most sensitive spot.

Rugana reacted far too quickly for that, roughly grabbing her wrist in her strong hand and tearing it away. "No. Bad Kitty. Slaves don't think of their own pleasure." She jabbed her fingers hard into Lin'qa's prostate as she scolded her, making her scream as her vision went fuzzy, her legs twitching weakly as the intense fingering drove her to madness.

"B-But Momma I can't... It's too.... Aaaagggghhh!" She started to squirm and writhe in Rugana's grip, trying to free her captive hand, but she lacked the strength to even begin to wrest her arm free, let alone keep it free to stroke her clitty enough to cum her brains out. Not that she'd especially need long for that last part.

"Don't make me shove these fingers in your mouth when I'm done, Kitty. If I have to keep shoving gross things in your mouth every day to get you to stop talking back to me I'll do it happily." Rugana's assault was relentless and her technique was refined and practiced. Her fingers hit all the right spots at the best angle. When the Orcess twisted her wrist and curled her fingers downward, Lin'qa's eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream. The digits pressing heavily on that magical spot at the base of her clitty paralyzed her with pleasure. She couldn't scream, she couldnt twitch, and she couldn't close her eyes. Her clitty drooled a continuous stream of slime that ran down her inner thigh. It tickled a little bit.

"Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuggggggghhhhh!" she screeched loud and shrill as she thrashed around on Ruganas lap. Her brain jolting to react to the stimulus all at once like someone leaning on a door that was opened outwards. Rugana held her as she spazzed out, slowing the pace of the finger fucking to a near stop. She whined in relief as they came free of her stretched cunny, and then, whined in protest as they were shoved into her mouth.

The taste of her ass and the grease Rugana had used as lube was shoved rudely onto her tongue. It was objectively not as bad as she'd had Rugana's bladder emptied into her mouth that morning, but the knowledge of where those fingers had just been made her retch. "Suck them clean, Kitty," Her voice was calm and level but Lin'qa knew it wasn't a suggestion. She whined and started to suck obediently, cleaning her fingers.

Lin'qa looked around a little as she sucked, and saw most of the other Orcs had left the dining hall during the... show. A few were still there, watching... rather intently. It took her a moment to realize that her tail was draped around the back of Rugana's neck, and she snapped it away from there, mortified that she'd done something so intimate without realizing. That was twice now that her tail had betrayed her today.

"Alright boys, show's over, I'm gonna take my slut back to my room and fuck her. Don't wait up." Rugana grabbed Lin'qa as she spoke, throwing her over her shoulder and carting her off. The hard surface of Rugana's leather armor dug into Lin'qa's naked stomach as she walked and she squirmed to try and get more comfortable, a task that ultimately proved futile.

"Quit squirming," Rugana rumbled, reaching over and giving the tip of Lin'qa's tail a pinch.

"Owww!" Lin'qa squealed and kicked her legs. "That hurt!!"

"Oh quiet down you big baby. Couldn't have been that bad."

"Mine's really sensitive," Lin'qa pouted indignantly, though Rugana probably couldn't see it.

"Really? So if I were to..." Rugana caught her tail between thumb and forefinger and started to squeeze a little, starting gentle and increasing the pressure.

Lin'qa hissed loudly, and tried to wriggle out of Rugana's grasp and pull her tail away. "Nooo! Stop itttt!" she growled.

"You're so fun to tease," Rugana laughed as she let Lin'qa's tail go and threw her down onto the bed. Apparently they'd arrived in Rugana's room. Lin'qa sunk down into the soft bed and took a moment to turn around, and was greeted by the sight of Rugana removing her leg armor and pants.

"So how long have you been shoving stuff up your ass, Kitty? Or are Rakshasa just like that?" She asked as the hardened leather on her left leg came free.

"I-I... we're not like that normally... I've been doing it a long time... probably since before you were born..." She blushed and looked away.

"Hah! Probably," Rugana's pants hit the floor, and Lin'qa snuck a glance. She only got a brief look at the dark green monster slowly stiffening before Rugana grabbed Lin'qa by the back of her neck and pulled her forward, her lips mashing awkwardly against the soft skin of her cock.

"You were a much better girl today, Kitty, but you still need to work on your attitude. I don't like the whininess. But I wanna reward your progress, so, you can either cum your little sissy brains out when I fuck you or you can sleep at the foot of the bed tonight." Rugana humped Lin'qa's face gently and she somewhat reluctantly opened her mouth and took the pink head of her cock into her mouth, suckling gently on it, tasting a significant amount of precum glazing the head. Rugana's cock hardened rapidly as Lin'qa sucked, and upon getting fully hard, she pushed Lin'qa's face away. "On your stomach," she instructed.

Lin'qa swallowed and for a moment, considered resisting. She didn't want Rugana to fuck her and make her cum. Well, she kind of did. Her body was aching for it, actually, her clitty was hard and leaking precum, and her ass was twitching in anticipation. It had been a long time since she'd gotten some real cock, and she'd never had anybody as big as the toys she liked to use back home. Rugana was definitely comparable to her favorite toys.

That wasn't the point, though! She didn't want to let herself become Rugana's submissive sex toy, and with how skilled the Orcess was at milking her prostate with her fingers, she knew that she may well fall into that role quite easily. Ultimately she rolled over onto her stomach, her somewhat loose pucker exposed to the open air, and she felt Rugana's strong hands on her cheeks immediately, spreading them apart.

"You've got such a pretty pink boypussy, Kitty. It was made for taking cocks. My cock." Rugana's normally calm voice had an edge to it, a breathlessness. Lin'qa could feel her Momma's anticipation, and she buried her face in the blankets, blushing. The wet tip of her cock pressed gently into her pucker, rubbing and prodding without actually penetrating her. Her hands ran down Lin'qa's back, squeezing, kneading, and exploring her body. "So beautiful..." Rugana murmured softly as her hands circled around to Lin'qa's front, fingers rubbing and teasing her nipples.

Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers