The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin'qa resisted the urge to buck back onto Rugana's cock. It only took her a few moments of the teasing to realize that Rugana was fucking with her yet again. She was going to keep doing this, teasing her, waiting for her to beg for it. Maybe she should... she was already so horny, and she just wanted this to be over. She wanted to stop struggling. It wasn't like Rugana was going to let her get away with being defiant anyway...

"P-Please, Momma..." Lin'qa whined softly, and she was a little disappointed at how much she sounded like a needy slut. She wasn't even trying that hard.

"Please what, Kitty? Go ahead and speak up, I won't be mad." Rugana chuckled softly, her fingers tightening their grip on Lin'qa's nipples, sending a small shock of pain through her body that made her clitty twitch.

"Ugh... I can't stand it, please Momma, put it in..." she whined, wiggling her hips at her.

"Mmmmm....." Rugana pushed, the head of her cock forcing its way inside her pliant ass, and a horrible shiver of delight surged through Lin'qa's body. She fought the feeling, she wouldn't be a slave to this. "I thought I'd have to wait weeks, maybe months to hear you beg for it, Kitty... And here we are, less than two days in."

"S-Shut up annnn-AAAhhhh!" Lin'qa's voice rose to a shrill cry as rugana's cock slid snugly into her ass just like she'd said; like it was made for it. The meaty shaft ground and rubbed against her p-spot and she lost her train of thought completely, her mind going completely blank with ecstacy. She loved this feeling so much, the stretching, the heat, the friction. The feeling of someone else using her body for their pleasure.

"I'll overlook the insolence this time. Fuck, I was worried that you might be loose but I guess not..." Rugana gripped the base of Lin'qa's tail firmly and used it to pull herself in, her thick nine inch Orcish spear sliding all the way in to the base with relative ease.

Lin'qa felt a tiny, fleeting urge to tell Rugana to piss off, that of course she's not loose, but when the Orcess pulled her cock halfway out of her tight cunt and slammed it forcefully back inside, the urge didn't stay in her head for long. She clutched the sheets tight in her fists as her Momma started to fuck her with hard, deep strokes, drawing her bitch breaker most of the way out and slamming it back in to the hilt roughly. Each thrust shoved her into the mattress and rubbed her clitty against the sheets. No! No! She gritted her teeth and fought the orgasm that her body desperately wanted. She refused to let the fucking cause her to squirt her cream all over Rugana's sheets.

"Such a perfect fuck hole... You cum yet, Kitty? I figured you'd... ahhh... be a squealer." Rugana tightened her grip on Lin'qa's tail as she sped up her pace, and the sensation from her tail was almost as overwhelming as the sensation on her prostate. "Cmon, lets hear some of those noises you were making before," The Orcess grunted as she started jabbing her cock forcefully and deliberately into the little bump at the base of Lin'qa's clitty.

Desperate to avoid what seemed like an unavoidable orgasm, to fight her Momma, and her own body, Lin'qa tried to call her magic, letting the arcane surge through her, she tried to conjure an illusion. The bands on her limbs soaked up the magic, and her mind and spirit howled in confusion and frustration as the spell refused to flow. The bands of metal grew hot and they felt like they were burning, and, ultimately, the torment took her mind off of squealing like a whore and cumming on her Momma's dick. She whimpered softly as the horrible sensation made her stomach turn. She felt sick, but Rugana wasn't about to stop what she was doing.

Rugana, in fact, seemed to have no idea what she'd done, as she just growled happily and continued to plow Lin'qa's sweet boycunt. "Gonna... give... Kitty... some... cream... heh..." The Orcess laughed to herself as her thrusts lost a little of their measured, calm pacing and grew slightly erratic. Her fat shaft started to swell inside Lin'qa's hot tunnel, and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Yesssssss!" Rugana howled as she slammed her hips so hard into Lin'qa's ass that she skipped forward on the sheets several inches, her other fist tight around her tail squeezing down painfully and uncomfortably. Her emerald cock twitched and swelled, flooding Lin'qa's lower intestine with her sperm. She felt her small body bloat uncomfortably as her Momma pumped her full of her seed.

Lin'qa whined softly and laid there impassively as Rugana moaned, slowly lowering her sweaty body down on top Lin'qa, her weight pressing the small cat girl into the mattress. She let go of her tail and just lay there for a moment. Her face was next to Lin'qa's ear and she heard the Orcess' heavy breathing with perfect clarity.

"Whew...! Nice fuck. Alright. Down on the floor, Kitty." Rugana rolled over onto her back, her cock coming free with a lewd schlorp, leaving Lin'qa feeling empty.

"What? I didn't cum, you said...!" Lin'qa glared, her anger rising. Had she been lied to...!?

"Huh? Bullshit. You..." Rugana put her hand on Lin'qa's shoulder and rolled her over. Lin'qa just glowered back at her Momma as she inspected Lin'qa's hard, pre-beaded clitty and the mostly unstained sheets. "Wow, really? I guess you really wanted to sleep on the bed, huh? Alright then, fine. First, unbuckle this clasp for me." Rugana sat up and spun her legs off the side of the bed, pushing her braid to the side for Lin'qa to unbuckle the clasp.

"Umm... Momma, can say a few things...?" Lin'qa asked as she sat up, ignoring the demands of her denied erection as she started to unbuckle the clasp, the metal coming loose with a soft snap.

"Sure. Keep it quick though, I'm pretty sleepy right now. Was gutting people early in the morning." Rugana shrugged as she yawned. That was easy. Maybe after the Orcess came was the best time to ask her for things.

"So... I was thinking today..." Lin'qa started, sorting her thoughts out, trying to keep herself focused. She also ignored Rugana's soft snicker as she said 'I was thinking.' "If the Red Scar have any major allies they rely on, you should present them with the airship you wrecked, instead of going to the Clansmeet with it. They'll pressure them into backing off, and they'll be grateful that you came to them instead of publicly humiliating them both. If you humiliate them, they'll just find another way to get back at you." She swallowed quietly as she finished, her eyes wide and hopeful.

Rugana shrugged off her armor, and removed her undershirt. She turned to look at Lin'qa slowly, her typical smug grin gone. Her face was so neutral and devoid of emotion it would have made Lin'qa's actual mother proud. There was a few moments of silence, as they looked into each other's eyes, before Rugana reached over and pushed Lin'qa. She whined a little as the big Orcess shoved her, but ultimately, she was shoved off of the bed, unable to push back against her superior strength. Rugana stood up, grabbing Lin'qa's leash and wrapping it around the bedpost.

"Floor. Get some sleep, Kitty." Her voice was calm, but Lin'qa could tell there was a tiny edge to it. She hadn't liked being told what to do, nobody ever liked it when Lin'qa told them what to do, even when she was right. She was often right, but her family hadn't cared either.

She opened her mouth to complain but a shiver of dread travelled down her spine at the look Rugana gave her, and she shut her mouth again. Rugana went around turning the lamps off, and in the dark, Lin'qa heard her flop down on the bed. Within moments, she was snoring softly, leaving Lin'qa to fetch the little blanket that Nissa must have folded and returned to its spot under the bed because it was still there. With a sigh, she lay down to get some rest.

Fuck, she was so horny... Should've taken the orgasm.