The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers

"This whole no bows or crossbows in the keep rule you have, Chief. It makes this part of the job really inconvenient." A soft voice came from the entrance to the balcony. It sounded familiar. Kitty collapsed onto her butt and turned around to see what was happening, still a little too woozy to feel the full breadth of the danger approaching. Gevan, three Orcs and an Orcess emerged from the relative darkness of the fortress. They all carried weapons at the ready, and Gevan had a smug look on his face.

"Is this what I get for buying into your sad story, you little goat fucker? You even a Kovess or are you just a girly little backstabber with a tiny cock?" Rugana growled threateningly. She had Castrator out and at the ready.

"Nah, the Kovess thing is true. We had a feeling you'd trust too easy over it, but maybe not easy enough not to check." Gevan was grinning, he looked elated. Kitty saw the pain beneath the surface and knew that he thought that killing Momma would make someone accept him. She was also pretty sure nothing would make that person accept him.

"Alright. All five of you cunts, you get a chance to turn around and walk the fuck out of my city with nobody following you." Momma inched forward a little, looking like she was ready to pounce. It struck Kitty as odd, Momma was outnumbered it seemed like they should run or go for help.

"Five to one. Let's do the job we came here for. Keep the cat alive, he's probably valuable." The five of them fanned out and started to close in.

"Five to one. I don't think I can get all of you, but I know I can get at least three. You cowardly little shits fancy those odds? Let's see who's lucky."

The Orcs on the outer edges darted forward, one swinging an axe and another a sword. Momma actually stepped forward to meet them, punching the left Orc straight in the face, and using Castrator to deflect the other's blade. Her fist made a sickening crunching sound as it impacted with the one's face, and he howled, falling backwards. His sword clattered to the ground, but Kitty saw it had a red stain on it where he'd cut her Momma. Gevan and the Orcess darted forward. Gevan's sword moved quickly like the fang of a snake and the Orcess tried to stab Momma with her spear. Somehow, she avoided both, swinging Castrator in a wide arc and drawing a line of blood across the Orcess' face. She was forced to back up a few steps though, and Kitty scurried out of the way along the balcony's railing. If Momma tripped on her, that would be very very bad. A moment later, she grabbed a banner hanging on the railing and used it to wipe her precum away; Momma could just as easily slip on that.

"Fuck you!!" Momma howled. She moved extremely nimbly for a woman of her size and strength, avoiding several more attacks and kicking one of the Orcs in the balls. Gevan cut her again, and the pool of blood beneath her grew bigger. The Orc she'd punched in the face was getting up again, his face a mess of blood with a broken nose. The Orcess she'd cut was cradling her face at the back of the group but she still held her spear at the ready with her other hand.

"Kitty... go around them. Run." Momma's voice was strained and had a horrific wet sound to it.. She was having issues breathing.

"No! Momma I won't—"

"Shut the fuck up and run, Kitty!" She snarled, taking a quick step forward and swinging again. The Orc with the bruised testicles raised his sword to deflect her swing, but either she aimed better or he misjudged his parry, because his hand came clean of his wrist. Gevan darted forward again, and another puddle of red began to form under her Momma before she chased him backwards with a punch that went wide.

Kitty realized that her Momma knew she was going to die. That's why she was telling her to run. No. That was not... she would not accept that, and she would never leave Momma here to die. With nothing else she could do, she pulled on her magic as hard as she ever had. She felt an emotional emptiness inside her, a void that made her sense of determination feel overwhelming. The shackles grew heavy, and then hot. The heat scorched her bare skin and she knew she had to stop lest they burn her, but she refused. She pulled. Something shifted within her. It wasn't like pulling her magic from the source, it was more like she'd been climbing a tree and one of her footholds had snapped without warning. The magic came, but it felt awkward, too much of it rushing too fast through a narrow gap. And yet at the same time there wasn't as much as there should be, she was pulling with everything she had but only getting a sliver of it. One of the shackles on her arm became unbearably hot, the burning pain nearly blinding her, but she seized the narrow column of magic, doing her best to shape and direct it. A translucent shimmery rapier flickered into existence right in front of her, the corporeal construct that she'd always formed in practice. The weapon surged forward under her command, stabbing a surprised Orc assassin in the heart.

"What the fuck?" Gevan yelled, but Rugana wasted no time in asking questions. She used the assassins' moment of surprise to rush forward and split one of the attackers' skull in two. Kitty pushed the rapier forward with as much force as she could muster, and it burst through the impaled Orc's chest, going for the wounded Orcess in the back. The smell of burning flesh. her own burning flesh reached her nostrils and she tried not to vomit. She felt distant and numb, and knew she was probably on the verge of going into shock. The wounded and half-blind Orcess tried to use her spear to bat the rapier construct away, but Kitty had spent a lifetime practicing how to wield this thing. The weapon fluttered around the spear nimbly, and she used it to slice the Orcess' throat. She stumbled backwards with a wet gurgle, her spear clattering to the ground. Kitty wobbled on her feet, and the last thing she saw before she fell over was Rugana punching Gevan in the face.

***

"Chief, you need to lie down, you lost a lot of blood, your pet will be fine. We're looking after her."

"I swear if you fuckers think that because she's a slave and I'm hurt that you don't need to—Aagh!" Rugana's let out a groan of pain that sounded like she wanted to rip her injuries' balls off or something. Her typical approach to things that made her angry was one that probably wouldn't work here.

"You just popped stitches. Lie down, we need to sew this back up now." Rugana groaned, and Kitty heard a bed creak as someone's body was laid down upon it.

"...Momma?" she called out weakly, trying to open her eyes. She felt so groggy, it was like she was suspended in water, and waking up was a long swim to the surface.

"Don't you go trying to sit up too. You've got third-degree burns, we have you medicated so that you can get some sleep. Someone get her some more! I don't want her feeling that pain and going back into shock.

"Kitty. How do you feel?" Rugana's voice lost all of its anger and edge. She sounded concerned but also exhausted. She was also at least halfway across the room. Maybe further, maybe closer, actually. Everything felt so distant to her right now.

"Did... you get 'em?" She asked in return, not quite sure what she was even saying.

Rugana got in half a laugh before a fit of wet coughing took over. "Shit! Chief!" The same exasperated voice from earlier started yelling.

"We got 'em, Kitty..." Rugana wheezed weakly.

***

"Kitty? Can you hear me?" Momma's voice sounded like it was coming through a long tunnel. She couldn't feel anything but her arm. It hurt, a dull throbbing pain all across her shoulder and upper forearm.

"Yeah..." she tried to speak, but wasn't sure how coherent her voice was. She opened her eyes, but everything was blurry, "What happened?"

"You've been asleep for five days. I would have thought it'd be obvious that they shouldn't give you the same drug dosage as an Orc would need but they fucking did it anyway. Idiots." Kitty's vision started to clear and she saw some of the familiar sights of Momma's room. She felt like she was in a bed, but the perspective looked a tad off. She wasn't in Momma's bed.

"Are you...?" Her voice felt small and fragile.

"I'm alright. Nothing I haven't dealt with before. Some healing magic and a lot of rest did it just fine. You sure as fuck helped out with that more than a little, Kitty."

"Right... I made a construct. How'd I do that?" She remembered using magic, remembered killing those people. She'd never killed or even hurt anybody before. It felt like someone else had done it, it didn't seem real that she could have killed someone.

Momma snorted derisively. "Was gonna ask you to shed some light on that. We looked at the band that burned you, it's all chipped and scraped in one spot. Not sure how nobody noticed that before."

"Oh..." Kitty's memory started to drift back to her. "I did that when I ran away last year. Felida had a chisel."

"I figured it was something like that. Can't believe you actually got some magic past it, even damaged as it is." Momma sighed and sat down on the bed next to her, stroking her hair. Kitty felt the entire bed shift under the weight until she was basically on a slope that angled towards her Momma. She saw that she was on a small cot set up across from her bed. As the hand ran over her hair, she noticed that it felt dirty and greasy. She really had spent days and days in this bed. "We need to get you a fucking bath, Kitty," She laughed softly. Her comment added further evidence to Kitty's belief that Momma could read her mind.

"I'd like that... not sure if I'm ready to stand up." She croaked weakly, her throat feeling kind of dry. She swallowed several times to moisten it, and winced at the pain of the act.

Momma didn't answer, she just gently picked Kitty up and took her across the hall into her own bathroom, the one Kitty wasn't allowed into. A big tub was situated there, and Momma laid her down in it before turning the water on to fill it up. "I, uhh... You really saved me, Kitty. You risked your life, and really hurt yourself doing it. I wanted, to, umm... Ugh... Thanks. Thank you." Momma grumbled uncomfortably as the slowly rising hot water touched the bottoms of Kitty's feet and her butt. She looked away, a thin grimace on her face as though the words had hurt her to say.

Kitty just smiled, and reached out a hand to touch her Momma's. She wanted to say something but still felt so sick and woozy that she wasn't sure what to say. She also doubted that she could get it out coherently if she did figure out what to say. She knew this would probably make her Momma less uncomfortable anyway, she wasn't really good with this kind of stuff. Momma let the tub fill up to almost Kitty's neck before turning the water off, leaving far more than she was normally allowed to bathe with. She was actually surprised when she felt Momma's hands on her head, wetting her hair down and rubbing some soap into her locks and her scalp.

"Momma... you don't have to, Nissa can—"

"Oh go fuck yourself Kitty, I know how to wash someone's hair," Momma pinched the tip of her ear, but even that felt kind of distant. Normally that would have made her squeal but instead she just flinched and pulled away a little.

Momma paused, the fingers that were previously somewhat roughly massaging Kitty's scalp froze in place. "Ugh... sorry," She heaved a heavy sigh.

"No... It's okay, Momma." Kitty tried to look over at her but her wet hair had fallen in her face, restricting her vision.

"No, I mean this whole thing shouldn't have happened. Gevan was right, I trusted him too easy. I saw him acting weird and I didn't do anything about it. I know better." Momma grumbled, resuming washing Kitty's hair. She was still not being even a little gentle about it, but Kitty doubted that was intentional. She just sighed and relaxed, too weary even to purr. Momma finished washing her hair and went down to her face, washing that and then progressing along to her neck and shoulders.

"Kitty, you can make illusions, right?" Momma spoke as she scrubbed Kitty's back.

"Huh...? I know how but the shackles stop me." She blinked in confusion, feeling like she must have misheard her. Momma was about to chide her for being silly again, she knew.

"Yeah, yeah. How long can they last?" she asked instead.

"I'm pretty good... I can keep simple ones up forever without thinking, if I stay close to them." She blushed a little as she answered. It felt like she was showing off, but she knew it was true.

"So if your bands didn't have those runes on them, you could make it look like they're still there, yeah?"

"I..." she looked down at the softly glowing little blue runes. They weren't very complex. "Yes, I think so."

"Alright then." Momma gently grabbed her tail and scrubbed it, the sensations making Kitty shiver. "I'm gonna have the shackles disabled. I want you to make them look like they're still active. That damaged shackle is really unsafe, you could burn yourself again if we leave them active. Plus if I can't trust you now then who the fuck can I trust at all. That doesn't mean an unshackled Rakshasa won't make other people nervous, so that's why I want you doing that illusion shit. This'll be our secret, yeah?"

"M-Momma, I..." Kitty felt tears welling up in her eyes. A memory flickered to her from her escape attempt. When Felida had seen her, her eyes had darted nervously to her arms. She'd been checking for the bands. She didn't trust her, but Momma did. "I love you..." she whispered. Momma's hands froze, still holding her tail.

"Kitty, you're still high as balls," she snickered after a brief pause.

Kitty giggled a little bit, feeling a rush of euphoria. Playfully, she flicked some water into Momma's face, and then started giggling even harder. Yeah, she definitely was.

***

The pot of stew that Kitty was stirring suddenly seemed to grow distant. She clutched her forehead as a wave of nausea threatened to knock her off her feet. Her grip on the wooden spoon tightened like it was a handheld that would keep her stable if she fell. An arm was suddenly around her chest, supporting her.

"Momma?" her voice asked weakly. No answer came, and when she looked down at the arm she realized that the pale slender limb couldn't possibly belong to Momma, or any Orc, really.

Another hand appeared in front of her face. 'You need to lie down,' it signed. Of course it was Laniwyn. Kitty nodded and Laniwyn escorted her out of the kitchen, holding her gently but firmly enough that she didn't wobble. She didn't even realize they weren't going to Momma's room until they arrived in some much plainer room, with a modest bed and various foreign personal objects on nearly every surface. It must be Laniwyn's room, she realized. The elf set her down on her bed and grabbed a chair to sit on as she scowled at her.

'Why are you trying to come back to work so soon after the attack? Don't push yourself so Hard,' she signed angrily.

'Sorry, I felt fine today so I thought I would be alright to work,' she replied. She wasn't sure how good her sign language was today. It wasn't great most days.

Laniwyn sighed, sitting back in her chair and looking up at the ceiling for a bit. 'Not good at this. Thinking of the words.'

Kitty had no idea what she meant but nodded at her anyway.

'You shouldn't try so hard to please other people, Lin. I know Chief is demanding of you but you really worry me when you do stuff like this, you know?'

Kitty felt a stab of guilt in her gut. 'I'm sorry Laniwyn I didn't even think about—'

'No! Not finished!' Laniwyn signed angrily, interrupting her slow plodding pace with a rapid motion. 'I was so ---- worried when someone told me what happened. I had to ask two dozen people what happened to you specifically before someone would even tell me you're still alive. And then you come to work today looking half-dead and you don't even tell me how you're feeling.' Laniwyn huffed loudly as she finished, pinning Kitty to the bed with her glare.

'I'm... so sorry. Momma got it worse than me and she's already up and about. I just felt—'

'You're not useless. Stop thinking that.' Laniwyn interrupted her again. Kitty recoiled a little and looked up into the tall woman's eyes. The anger was gone. She looked sad. 'Is that what she tells you? I swear I'll kill her myself if she is.'

'No... the opposite, actually,' she admitted.

'You're good at licking pussy, Lin, but it's not all you're good for. Self-esteem takes time to build, but running yourself ragged won't get it done any faster. Stay out of my kitchen until you're properly rested.' Laniwyn smirked at her, looking relieved. Her eyes travelled down Kitty's exposed form after a few moments. Laniwyn's eyes always wandered around her.

'I am? You're the only one I've ever...' she paused nervously as Laniwyn sat down on the bed next to her.

'Go on,' she signed as she placed a hand on Kitty's chest, her fingers lightly running across her sensitive skin. She was wearing a cocky grin now. 'I like watching you blush and get hard as you talk about me.'

Kitty blushed and looked away. Sex was always hard with Laniwyn. Momma and all the others basically just took what they wanted from her. Not that she ever truly felt coerced into it, but she'd never tested that boundary either. Laniwyn always teased her and made her ask.

'Maybe I'm just good with your pussy. All my practice is with dicks.' She avoided looking at the smug elf as she signed. A pair of fingers pinching her sensitive nipple made her squeak and brought her attention back.

'Very rude to look away from me when we're talking' Laniwyn signed and then wagged a finger at her as she leaned in. Laniwyn had scolded her about this before, but Kitty just wasn't especially fond of eye contact. She felt fortunate that Momma rarely demanded it of her. 'Can I kiss you, sweet kitten?'

Kitty bit her lip a little and nodded. Momma had given Laniwyn blanket permission to play with her, so she knew she wouldn't get in trouble for it. Laniwyn leaned in, resting the hand she'd been signing with on her other nipple and squeezing gently. Their lips pressed together and Kitty was amazed as always at how soft she felt. She melted into the taller woman's embrace, giving in to a combination of exhaustion and lust. Laniwyn squeezed and pinched firmly but not painfully. The sensations were magnified to ridiculous levels by the concoctions she'd been drinking, and she was moaning into the elf's mouth deliriously in moments. Laniwyn leaned forward slowly, putting more and more of her weight on top of Kitty. Her clitty rubbed against Laniwyn's soft stomach and she shivered in anticipation.

Laniwyn broke the kiss and peppered Kitty's face with soft pecks. She giggled and flinched, shaking her head to escape the tickling brush of the other woman's lips. Laniwyn moved upwards, kissing her forehead and then her ears. She whined softly at the feeling but didn't pull away. Laniwyn kept moving upwards, scooting further up Kitty's chest until her crotch was less than a foot away from her face. Kitty felt her tapping on her head, and she looked up.

'Take my pants off for me, kitten. If you need a break then tap me on the thigh, I won't hear you screaming, after all.' She smirked down at her. Kitty nodded again and undid the tie on Laniwyn's pants. They were too big for her; with her as skinny as she was, everything in the Clan's domain was probably too big for her. They came right off as soon as she got the tie loose. Laniwyn did a little shimmy to get them off her legs that would have looked ridiculous if anybody else had done it, but she made it look graceful somehow. Laniwyn's fingers tangled in her hair, getting a firm grip, and she pulled Kitty's face into her wet snatch.

Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers