The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers

"Aaahh..." Laniwyn moaned as Kitty's lips made contact with her sex. She'd discovered the first time Momma had given the elf permission to play with her that being deaf didn't make Laniwyn any less of a screamer. Her tongue flicked out and started to tease the wetness of her lips even as she sucked bits of her labia into her mouth. Laniwyn grunted and her hips twitched, grinding her pussy against Kitty's face. Kitty continued what she was doing, teasing and sucking, even as she watched the tip of Laniwyn's clit swell subtly. She continued to periodically twitch and hump Kitty's face as the small girl pleasured her with her mouth.

Suddenly, Laniwyn snarled, sounding like a wild beast. She tightened her grip on Kitty's hair and pulled on her head a little. She growled, sounding frustrated and furious, but Kitty had done this enough times to know she was just being told to suck on her clit. She obliged, taking the tender nub of flesh between her lips and gently running her tongue in circles around it. Laniwyn squeaked at first, and then wailed out a loud and discordant noise as her hands went limp. Kitty kept up a steady rhythm, counting the seconds in her head as Laniwyn moaned above her. It took twenty one seconds before Laniwyn screamed, her pussy twitching and spraying her in the face with her cum. Kitty closed her eyes and slowed her pace, letting go of Laniwyn's clit and going back to licking at her folds so that she could calm down. It was less than a minute before Laniwyn snarled again, her hands grabbing Kitty's head as hard as Momma's ever did. She pulled Kitty back onto her clit roughly, and Kitty started to flick the glistening nub as fast as she could. Laniwyn went silent for several seconds, her legs and arms trembling, before she shrieked at the top of her lungs. Her thighs tightened around Kitty's head, smothering her. She tapped on the side of Laniwyn's thigh after a few seconds, the crushing pressure was getting to her. Laniwyn reacted slowly, but she did react. She flopped backwards with a groan, falling into a sort of incorrect 69 on top of Kitty with her breath coming in gasps.

Kitty crawled out from under her and got her attention so she could sign to her. 'You okay?'

'Yes.' Laniwyn's usual fluid and rapid signing that made Kitty feel like a clutz was sluggish now, and her eyes were distant. 'Good... Very.' With a happy grin, she wrapped her arms around Kitty's shoulders and dragged her into a kiss. The contact made Kitty feel very aware of how much of the elf's cum was probably plastered all across her face.

***

Kitty wiped some of the perspiration off her brow, and grumbled indignantly. She wasn't sure how it could be so warm in here, how Daddy could stand wearing a suit of leather armor and a coat on top of it. It was mostly just her face that felt flushed, actually. Maybe she was running a fever?

"You feeling okay, Kitty? I don't think I've seen you up and active all morning without a nap before." Daddy asked her from his spot at his desk, and she frowned at the insinuation that she was lazy.

"I am not lazy! I just... you..." She blinked. Daddy looked and smelled so good to her right now, actually. Why wasn't he pounding her until she screamed? It was really fucking rude of him to spend all morning working and not fuck her. "Why aren't we having sex right now?" She asked angrily, stamping her foot like a child having a tantrum.

Daddy turned around in his chair slowly, his one good eye giving her a puzzled look. "Because I haven't wanted to. What's wrong with you, Kitty? I'm gonna have to tell your Momma about this behavior. You know better than to mouth off like that to me."

Kitty hissed at him. So rude! "Stop changing the subject! I'm... so... uuuuurrrgh! Just fuck me you dickless little shit! Just because you're mad that Momma has a bigger dick that you doesn't mean—" She took two steps toward him and lost her balance, falling to her knees. She paused for a moment. Fuck she was so horny, but something was a little off. She never acted like this. "I... something's not right..." she murmured.

"Uh-huh," Daddy sounded skeptical. "Do you need me to take you to a shaman?"

"Noooo I just wanna fuuuuuck. I'm... am I in heat?" Even as she asked it, it suddenly made sense. It happened maybe thirty or forty times per Celestial Cycle to the women in her family. It had never happened to her but she had never been on hormones before.

"Is... that a thing?" Daddy asked.

Kitty looked up at him, panting softly. She shrugged. "Maybe? I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Well, too bad, I have work to d—"

Kitty hissed again, surging forward onto her feet. She grabbed at Daddy's cock with one hand, the other going for the buckles that kept the armor on his legs. She didn't get far, Daddy was fast. He grabbed her wrists and used her momentum to spin her around. His foot went into the back of her knee, and she was face down on the carpet in one quick blur of motion. "Fine," he snarled at her. She heard the soft hissing of the clasp of his pants coming undone, and then Daddy's spare hand spreading her cheeks. She tried to wriggle up and get onto all fours but Daddy just twisted her wrist a little harder, and pushed her face first down into the carpet. "Nope. You wanted it so bad you're gonna pay for it." Daddy sounded legitimately annoyed at her, but she didn't care.

The head of his cock pressed into her ass, finding entry fairly easily. She moaned into the rough fibers of the carpet, an electric tingling running all the way from her head to the tip of her tail. He wasted no time, and thrusted hard, driving his cock all the way in to the base. The tip brushed past her prostate and made her moan like a queen in heat. He pulled back immediately, the void inside her feeling unbearably empty for just a moment before he slammed back in to the hilt. She skidded forward on the rug a little, and she vaguely felt a bit of a stinging heat across her front. She ignored it and humped back on Daddy's cock, fucking herself on his length.

"If you're in heat you can at least tighten up for me you little bitch, come on," Daddy slapped her ass with both hands, the pain sending a thrill through her. She clenched her boypussy around his cock and he rewarded her by driving it straight into her bitch gland. The force of the thrust rubbed her clitty against the carpet, and it was too much for her. She started to whine and prematurely cum all over the floor as Daddy plowed her butt. She euphorically cried out, unable to struggle properly. She drifted joyously on her orgasm for several long moments, numb to the feeling of Daddy continuing to fuck her, until it... started to hurt. The rug that Daddy was fucking her into was not the softest thing ever, and she was starting to feel the rug burn that was covering the front of her body. She wasn't sure how she hadn't felt it before, actually.

"Daddy, stop, please?" she begged.

"Fuck no. We don't stop just because you're a quick shot." Daddy laughed at her, his usual lighter tone returning. Kitty thrashed a little bit, trying to get away, but that just made it worse. Daddy kept up his rough pace of deep strokes as she whined and struggled. "Alright... here... we..." Daddy groaned deeply as his thrusts slowly sped up and his cock grew. The heat of his cum spread through her boycunt just as her entire front side was burning. He leaned forward, his weight and strength pinning her helplessly to the floor as he came. Daddy didn't have as big of a cock as Momma did, but he certainly came a lot. He had three kids for a good reason. Kitty felt her insides start to cramp a little, from the sheer volume of cum, the fucking, or whatever else, she wasn't sure. Daddy grunted as his cock finally stopped twitching, and pulled out, letting go of her wrist.

Kitty groaned pitifully, With her orgasm totally gone, she suddenly very acutely felt the rug burn all over her legs and chest and clit. "Ow..." she whined.

"Worth it?" Daddy asked smugly.

"Not even a little..."

EPILOGUE

Forty years later...

The sound of someone with a very girly voice crying reached Ravla's ears as she turned the corner. It told her that she was too late in getting here. Her father was probably already dead. Rugana, the legendary former Chieftain of their clan had been dying for a while, however. An old injury had torn up one of her kidneys in her fighting days, and now her other had started to fail. A combination of the organ being overworked and her father's advancing age. Ravla had spent a great deal of her recent time away from the Singing Spears at her father's bedside, and it was mere misfortune that she'd missed the final moments.

Ravla took a deep breath to steel herself and pushed open the door to her mother's room. Her mother Zuga was there, sitting in a chair, looking gloomy, and her father's slave, Kitty, was kneeling at her bedside, weeping uncontrollably. Rugana had selected Zuga as her mate. They'd been partners, and had Ravla together. However, in spite of all that, Kitty had always been her father's favorite. Ravla didn't doubt that if Rugana had ever been forced to pick between her mother and Kitty that she would have chosen Kitty. They'd always had a bit of a twisted relationship but that was just how her father was.

"How long ago?" Ravla asked her mother, her voice quiet as if to keep it between them and out of Kitty's earshot. That was probably irrelevant, it seemed doubtful that the crying girl would have noticed even if Ravla had screamed.

"About half an hour. She just slowly stopped breathing. The shaman said there was nothing they could do about it," Her mother sounded sad and wistful, but she certainly wasn't the ball of emotion that Kitty was.

"W-What am I gonna dooooo..." Kitty wailed, her voice a muffled mess of sobs. Her hands clutched at Rugana's clothes, as if trying to physically stop the Orcess from leaving her. "I need you Mommaaaaa..."

Ravla ran her hand through her hair with a sigh. Kitty technically belonged to her, now. She'd been thinking about this the past day or so. She didn't especially resent the little Rakshasa 'girl' or anything. She was actually sort of fond of her, in a weird way. She was sort of a strange mix of older sister, little sister, and family pet all at once. But that being said, she had no real desire to own her. The idea of owning her father's sex slave was kind of... disquieting. At the same time, she didn't really want to sell her, either. She could imagine how furious Rugana would be if she somehow heard that Kitty was being abused by some other Orc. She'd made Kitty call her Momma all these years, and she had been just as protective of the girl as she was of Ravla herself. Of course, Rugana's wishes aside, selling Kitty to a cruel owner wouldn't have sat well with Ravla, either.

"Kitty," Ravla walked over and put her hand on the sobbing girl's shoulder to get her attention. She looked up at the Orcess with eyes red from crying. Kitty clearly hadn't been aware that Ravla was even there, and she just stared at her blankly. Ravla winced a little when she saw her father's crest adorning the insides of her feline ears. It would make her a little difficult to sell, if that was what ended up happening. "You're technically my property now. What do you think of the idea of me setting you free?" It seemed like the right thing to do, or at least to offer. Her father had done similar such things during her lifetime. Not for her prized possession, of course, but still. Hells, maybe her father had offered at some point in time, but Kitty had refused. That actually seemed pretty likely now that she thought about it.

"W-What?" Kitty blinked at her through teary eyes. She sounded like she didn't even understand the proposal.

"Setting you free. No collar. No shackles. Free to stay here, or to leave. Or even to go back to... wherever it is you're from." This was a predictable dilemma, now that she thought of it. Illness or accident aside, Kitty was always going to outlive her father. Orcs didn't live for a thousand years like Rakshasa did, after all. Ravla couldn't help but feel a little annoyed that her Father hadn't had a plan for this eventuality set in place. The idea flashed across her mind that Kitty may well not even understand the concept of being free. She'd always been told that Kitty was over a hundred years old but for all she knew, the girl was still a child.

Kitty tugged on her collar a little, and looked down at it. She was deep in thought and her lips moved with unspoken words. "Lin'qa... you mean I could be her again?" She spoke, sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than Ravla.

"Lin'qa? What's that?" Ravla asked, frowning.

"My... used to be my name. Do I even know how to be Lin'qa anymore?" The girl -- Lin'qa apparently -- spoke softly. She reached over and tugged at the band of iron around her right arm. The skin there was still scarred where the metal had glowed white hot during the assassination attempt. They'd fixed her bands up afterwards, since the one that had burned her wasn't safe to remove without a surgery that neither Rugana nor Kitty had wanted. The bands weren't really meant to be 'repaired' so for all Ravla knew, it may still not even work properly. But she was quite certain that Kitty had never attempted to use her magic again after saving her father's life all those years ago.

"If you don't want to, I can find someone else to sell you to. If you know anybody in particular I can offer you to them, first." Ravla shrugged. That was option two, the one she wasn't particularly looking forward to.

"No. Let me... let me think. Maybe I should go back. I don't know. I think my family will hate me if they see me, but..." Lin'qa sighed and covered her face with her hands, sniffling. Ravla actually felt really bad for the girl. Rugana had been the little kitten's entire world. Which was mostly by her father's own design, of course. That didn't make it any less of a problem for Lin'qa in that moment.

"You're welcome here, Kitty. If you go back and your family doesn't want you, we'll always have a bed for you," Zuga spoke up. The elderly Orcess' voice was kind, she'd clearly felt the same way Ravla had.

"W-What would I even do here without Momma?" she asked weakly.

Zuga snorted. "You don't have to do anything. You served our Chief and the Clan for forty years. You saved my partner's life. I think you've more than pulled your weight around here, Kitty."

Lin'qa looked back at Rugana's body, and tears filled her eyes again. "Forty years... why was my second life so short?" Ravla raised an eyebrow at the strange statement, but Lin'qa didn't elaborate, she just burst back into fits of sobbing.

"Well, take your time, Lin'qa. Let me know what you decide." Ravla sighed. She wanted to grieve for her father as well, but in the presence of Lin'qa's overwhelming meltdown, she felt like it would be akin to holding a candle up to a bonfire. She'd say a few prayers in private, she decided. Her father wouldn't have wanted more anyway, she knew.

"Thanks, Ravvie..." Lin'qa's voice was small, and for the first time she became an adult, Ravla couldn't bring herself to be annoyed at the fact that the girl had never stopped using the nickname she'd had as a kid.

***

"We're closed. Come back in an hour," The fiery voice rumbled from behind the bar.

"I know. I saw the sign." Lin'qa spoke softly as she closed the door behind her and approached the bar. She got close, but not so close that the big Devil wouldn't be able to see her; the bar was taller than she was, after all.

Zhrek'ahalle swivelled, his crimson eyes going wide. "You...! You're..." He moved with a speed and grace that seemed like it should be impossible for a being of his size, rounding the bar and kneeling down before her. "Meph's tit. that night. The ambush. I tried to contact your family about the kidnapping but they refused to listen to me."

"Yeah, I kind of figured. Bet mother was convinced that I just ran away, huh?" Lin'qa sighed softly. It felt weird to call Talvizsa her mother. She hadn't thought of the woman that way in almost four decades. Three and a half celestial cycles. She was going to have to stop thinking in PriMat time. They didn't measure time in days and years here. They used... a sensible calendar... She felt a tear running down her cheek when she remembered all the arguments she'd had with momma over that stupid calendar.

"She did. I tried to save you. Took one of the brutes apart but they hit me with envenomed crossbow quarrels and scattered. I was sick for weeks." Zhrek'ahalle sighed, sounding like he was reliving his failure.

"I know," Lin'qa smiled and rested her hand on the massive Devil's knee. The rough leathery skin barely felt like living tissue under her fingertips. "I came here to thank you. And to apologize for not paying my tab."

Zhrek'ahalle snorted, two little plumes of flame darting towards her face but dissipating before she even felt the heat. "You've been a captive this entire time? I think we can consider your tab settled, little cat. I am glad you escaped. Your fate has been a thorn in my heart for a long time."

"I didn't escape. Momma died, and they let me go free. Said it's what she would have wanted, and I think they're right." Lin'qa sniffled sadly. She still missed Rugana terribly, and the short time since her passing was nowhere near enough time for the hole in her life to heal.

"Hmm... 'tis only natural to grow accustomed to one's captors, little kitten. Do not feel bad, it is a survival mechanism. Are you going to the Palace? I insist on escorting you there if so." He sounded a little off-put by her confession, but she didn't care. She wouldn't be ashamed of the time she'd spent at Momma's side.

"No. My sister set up the whole thing. Tipped off the kidnappers. She's been stealing the family's property and selling it for herself. I want to take her down but I can't just go back to my family and snap my fingers. She's spent the last four celestial cycles cementing herself as the family heir. I've supposedly spent that time gallivanting around the PriMat or something." She felt a dark pit of determination grow in her stomach as she spoke. It felt so odd to be doing this. To be taking direction in her life, guiding herself on a path. She didn't even know if this was the path she wanted, but it was the only thing she had. There was nothing else in her life, now that Momma was gone. "Do you know any Devils who would be willing to accept an exchange of services? I need a shapeshifter."

Zhrek'ahalle was quiet for a moment, and he leaned back, a low rumble of a sigh echoing through his chest. "I do, little kitten, but that is a dark and dangerous path to walk. Are you certain you want this name? The reality of the price you will pay is almost certainly far more taxing than what you are imagining right now."

"Positive." She would not back down. Momma never backed down.

"You are a cruel creature, little Lin'qa. To pluck that thorn of yours out of my heart only to replace it with another a moment later. Very Well. The Erinyes' name is Zhass'roalle. My Sister."

***

Post production notes: That's it for Warlord's Kitten! I may, in the future, write small one-offs featuring Lin'qa and Rugana, set in the forty years they spent together that were glossed over in this chapter, but the main arc of these two ends here. Obviously, Lin'qa's story isn't quite over yet, she'll be getting another story later on down the road. Thanks for reading, everybody~

Certeis
Certeis
280 Followers