All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 09'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

basis for them staying together in denver

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This deserves at least 10 stars. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 11 years ago
WOW

This was excellent! I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Love this story!

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
This one was a step up.

I've loved the entire series, but this one was a step up. The mind game about how they can ignore their own rules was brilliant. Making them face their issues with each other made it more than just hot sex. And it was still hot sex too. Well done. Looking forward to the next part. Please don't leave us hanging by never finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I just read the series from start to finish....

I love how there is a wonderful plot with many twist and turns and an interesting back story about the national park that I am eager to find out what happens.

The quality of your story has definately made me reevaluate how I rate the other stories I have read and will read in the future.

Thank you for your dedication and time bring worth this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!

This series has been great and I didn't think it could get any hotter. However, this chapter exceeded my expectations, by far! The only down side is we now have to wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this story

TooCleverByHalf you are awesome, Great story can't wait for next chapter

memorable_eventmemorable_eventalmost 11 years ago
Excellent job

The best chapter yet. Solid 5 stars.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
don't know

about the rest of you but I'm a sweatin'!

hot hotties heatedly hopping hooters, no wonder the snow is finally melting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, creative, interesting story line, hotttt sex, fun, games, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT. Wow

I love this story line. So far this chapter is the hottest. Can I give it 2 fives, cause its a 10 for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous