The Warmest Winter, Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly that?" Cassie replied, "It was just going with the flow once the dare was called."

Veronica seemed a little disappointed by this, but said nothing.

Mike took off his boxers, to the cheers of the ladies. They looked sad when he sat back down.

"Guess the Big Shot ain't for me," he said. After the spin and the roll, he asked Veronica, "Truth question: How many women have you ever been attracted to, more than just out of curiosity?"

Veronica looked directly at Cassie as she replied simply, "One." Cassie appeared to have gotten the message.

On Cassie's turn, a gleam hit her eye, and she said, "Veronica, lose the top."

As Veronica untied it, Mike roared, "The Big Shot! Jenny, bottoms up!"

Jenny looked around and realized that, with both bra and panties still on, she was the only clothed person left.

"Sláinte," she said, the traditional Irish toast, and downed the sweet Eiswein in one gulp.

Cassie spun the bottle, and it came up to herself. Then, to...

"Me again?" Jenny asked, incredulous. "Let me see that bottle." She snatched it off the table. "Oh, my god! Do you know how expensive this stuff is?!"

"I bought it, so, yeah," Mike said.

"Damn, I wish I'd made it last longer!"

"Well, you can share the bit on your lips with Cassie for the next seven minutes."

*****

"What are you doing?" Veronica asked from the second floor. Mike was in the bathroom on the first floor, running water in the sink.

"I'm running pure cold water over my hands," Mike replied, "If that doesn't work, I'll grab myself suddenly with them."

"Ooh," Veronica said, wincing.

"Don't worry; it's working. My hands will warm up in a couple of minutes, and I will be able to last much longer now."

"Good to know."

*****

"I wonder what they think we're doing," Cassie asked.

"Who knows? We know we're just kissing."

"You're pretty good at it now."

"Thanks for the lessons."

"Okay, try again, only this time, use slower motions. Like this," and Cassie demonstrated.

*****

Back down at the table, it was Jenny's turn, and so she removed her bra, to everyone's delight.

She spun.

"Seven minutes," counted Veronica.

Jenny spun again.

"TEN minutes."

She spun again.

"Thirteen minutes!"

She spun again.

"Thirteen minutes... with Mike!"

Veronica and Cassie congratulated Jenny, who just rolled her eyes like it was no big deal. Mike said nothing, but had a familiar glint in his eye.

Cassie sat on the bottom step, while Veronica was at the top, near the lower door to the third floor.

"I don't think I'll ever forget tonight."

"It's not even over yet," said Veronica.

"Oh, good."

*****

No sooner had Mike's bedroom door shut than Mike had wrapped his arms around Jennifer. They both immediately parted their lips to allow their tongues to swirl and dance. Jenny could feel Mike's prominent erection pressing into her, and responded by pulling herself into him even more tightly. His hands found their way to her waist, then down and around to the curves of her tight ass. He caressed and gently massaged her there, all the while keeping her on her toes with his kiss.

Mike held nothing back. The more he felt her respond to him, the more he gave. Her smooth skin in his hands, the chain of sparks between their lips, her succulent breasts crushed against his chest, Mike could feel himself drowning in the pure sensuality. Everything about Jenny only turned him on more.

Jenny pulled her head back to catch her breath, only to have it driven out again as Mike changed his focus of attention. Raising one arm to behind Jenny's back, Mike repositioned himself to drop his head to her breasts. In this pose, he had one leg supporting her weight, and his other balanced him with her legs on either side of it. Jenny felt Mike's cock against her panties, and started to grind involuntarily, small movements to take the edge off.

Mike continued to kiss as fervently as before, only now he spread the love to Jenny's D-cups. He loved how she responded to touch almost anywhere. When he drew the tip of his tongue up the line of her cleavage, she would throw her head back and groan. When he kissed the flesh of her breasts, she would hold his head more tightly. When he flicked her nipples with his tongue, she would breathe heavily, and when he pulled one using suction, she would gasp and grind harder into him.

Before long, Jenny could not stand it any longer, and pulled Mike's face back towards hers, a burning heat behind her dark eyes. She kissed him again, madly, passionately, until he thought he would break down and take her right then. As luck would have it, his thumb caught on her panties, breaking just enough of the moment for him to regain his faculties.

"Hang on," he said while they paused for air, "We forgot something."

He dropped to his knees, and pulled Jenny's panties down as far as they would go. Jenny closed her legs, allowing them to slip off the rest of the way. She was completely nude, like Mike, who was closing in on her now-naked pussy.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Jenny said, playfully running away towards the bed, "I still want that cock in my mouth."

"Later," said Mike, chasing her. He caught her just before she got onto the mattress, and held her hips as he knelt again, planting kisses on her ass cheeks before spinning her around.

Mike swooped in and began to do for Jenny what he had done for Cassie earlier that evening. Jenny felt like objecting, a little, until Mike began to softly hum. She gasped and held his head between her thighs. Her knees began to shake, and she moaned until he had to stop for breath. For as long as he could, Mike kept his lips clamped over Jenny's pussy, his tongue pirouetting around all of the places he knew she would like. And he kept humming, varying pitch and volume in small ways to complement what his tongue was doing.

"God, I'm so close..." Jenny said, but managed to get a grip on herself. She tightened her thighs on Mike's head, forcing him to pull back. He was highly aroused by how strong her legs were.

"We're almost out of time," Jenny said, "Now switch places."

Mike obliged, and before he could even compliment her on how she had tasted, Jenny drove all reason from his head. She pounced on his cock. There was no build-up, no easing into it. Jenny went from zero to industrial piston in a flash. Mike was able to get a grip on the footboard of the bed, and on Jenny's shoulder, but then held on for dear life. Jenny braced herself with her arms against the bed, so Mike knew it was all just by mouth, which was incredibly erotic. The sheer surprise put him off enough, otherwise, he'd have blown his load already.

Jenny was finally satisfied. Nothing had made her hotter the entire night than experiencing Mike's reaction to her mouth around his hard cock. Whenever it stiffened further, she felt it, and it spurred her on. She heard Mike breathing rapidly, glanced up to see his eyes closed.

"Hey, save some for us!"

Jenny and Mike parted, whipping their heads around to see Veronica, who had spoken, and Cassie.

"Your time was up, like five minutes ago," Veronica continued, walking slowly towards them. "We called, and you didn't answer. It's okay. We pretty much figured why. But don't think you're getting him all to yourself tonight."

While Veronica spoke to Jenny, Mike's eyes found Cassie's. They burned hotter than Mike had ever seen them. Cassie was also a little flush, head to toe, and Mike remembered how hot her skin got during sex.

"Okay. Your turn," said Jenny.

"Wait, don't I get a say?" asked Mike, smiling.

"No," all three women said in unison.

Before Mike knew it, he had been laid flat on the bed. After another short makeout session with Jenny, she knelt over his head, facing the headboard, away from his crotch. Mike took his cue and lifted his head to suck on Jenny's sweet juices again, while she brought her hands up and played with her own breasts, squeezing and pinching them.

Veronica and Cassie laid on either side of Mike, facing in towards his cock. They leaned in and began to kiss one another through it. Base to head, they kept their lips on Mike's erection, using their tongues across it, and feeling the electric jolt whenever they touched one another. Every so often, they would wrap their lips and tongues around the head of Mike's cock, and slowly tease it, swirling their tongues together.

Cassie and Veronica were French kissing each other and giving Mike a double blowjob at the same time. As soon as Mike realized what they were doing, the thought exploded in his mind. He deflected the excess sexual energy by rapidly tonguefucking Jenny, which made her throw her head back and gasp sharply. Before she could climax, however, Mike pulled back and said,

"Cassie won the game, right?"

"We're still playing?" Veronica asked. Cassie giggled.

"Yeah, I'd say Cassie won," Jenny said, "Although it could be argued that you won."

"So, Cassie," Mike asked, a little muffled by Jenny's crotch, "Truth: What do you want done to you?"

"Fuck me, Mike," she replied instantly, "Fuck me now."

"Yeah, girl!" Veronica cheered.

Jenny got up from over Mike and he saw Cassie assume a position. She perched above him, and steadied herself. They were both well-lubricated, as Cassie had been touching herself as she and Veronica worked Mike's cock. Looking straight into Mike's eyes, she pushed her hips down and back, causing everyone to groan. Mike and Cassie groaned in pleasure; Jenny and Veronica groaned in jealousy.

Cassie closed her eyes and rocked slowly back and forth. She let her hands roam freely, through her hair, around her breasts, down her slim waist, across her full, round ass. As the others watched, she brought a hand away, then with a smack squeezed her ass again. She wasn't quite spanking herself, just grabbing herself a bit roughly. She continued to caress her own body, eyes closed, her lips closed onto one pinky in her mouth, as she steadily rocked Mike's world.

Veronica decided to get in on the action. She and Jenny had been touching themselves, watching, but now Veronica crawled across the bed. With one hand, she propped herself up, and the other joined Cassie's own in caressing her warm skin. As Cassie bent her head down to look, Veronica bent her head in, then snaked her tongue to Cassie's clit.

"God, yes!" Cassie suddenly cried out. She began to shake as she quelled the temptation to quicken her pace. Not only would that make things not last, it would make Veronica stop. Mike was a little disappointed that Veronica was blocking some of his view of Cassie, but that faded any time Veronica happened to graze his rigid cock.

Jenny was fingering herself -- she couldn't help it. Watching her friends have sex was unexpectedly arousing. She locked eyes with Cassie, who only held up one hand and gave her the "Come here" gesture. It was Cassie's turn, after all, so Jenny obliged. Kneeling on Mike's left, because Veronica was on his right, Jenny faced Cassie, who pulled her into a kiss.

Cassie wasn't teaching Jenny how to kiss a girl this time -- she was demonstrating. She even pulled out a few tricks she hadn't had time to teach Jenny yet. Jenny couldn't help but respond to Cassie's incredible technique. Cassie still rocked back and forth on Mike's cock, but now she and Jenny wrapped their arms around one another, and with their breasts smashed together, they continued the kiss with still-mounting enthusiasm.

Mike was, needless to say, looking at paradise in his rearview mirror. Every so often, just to keep Cassie guessing, he'd either shift his hips a little, or flex the muscles that made his cock twitch. Either made Cassie react with renewed passion, and he reveled. At first, he'd have preferred reverse cowgirl, to see Cassie's ass, but now he was very glad indeed. For a start, both Jenny and Veronica had their flawless asses towards him now, and he eagerly groped them to occupy his hands. When his eyes weren't shut in pleasure, he was treated to the sight of Jenny and Cassie making out.

Dear Penthouse... No, this was too good to share.

Cassie was shaking more and more as she became more overwhelmed with the sensations across her whole body. She was trembling so much that if Mike hadn't had his cock deep inside her pussy, he wouldn't have noticed the transition she made into her orgasm.

At first, Cassie's rocking motions became a little more staccato, then she groaned into Jenny's mouth. Cassie drew her hand down to Veronica, who took the cue and began to suck gently on Cassie's first two fingers. Cassie's other hand reached back to her ass again, her tongue still being sucked on by Jenny. She started shaking even more, until her hand drew Veronica away enough. When she felt Veronica shift her weight, Cassie gave another groan and began riding Mike hard, and fast. Even Jenny was taken aback by Cassie's sudden ferocity.

As Cassie slammed her pussy down onto Mike again and again, she tightened her grip on her ass. One more time, she drew back, and then roughly grabbed her ass again. She timed it to match one last, deep thrust, and then pulled her head away from Jenny and gasped.

Cassie's breath caught in her throat, so she made no sound as she came. Her whole body shook with the force of the orgasm, her face contorted in the intense waves of pleasure. Mike had to breathe carefully to avoid climaxing himself, Cassie's pussy acting so much like a vibrator around his cock. Plus, Cassie was beyond hot when she came. She was incandescent.

Finally, Cassie's lungs forced more air into her body, and she fell onto her hands, catching her breath. Her eyes were wide in surprise at the magnitude of her climax.

"You want to know the best part?" she whispered into Mike's ear when she was able, "I feel a bigger one building. I think I've wanted to let go for a while now."

"Glad I could help," Mike whispered back. Aloud, he said, "Veronica? Truth: What would you like done to you?"

"Oh, goodie," Veronica replied. She laid down on the bed, face-down, then gestured for Cassie.

"How do you want me?" Cassie asked, all shyness banished for the time being.

"I want that pussy in my mouth," Veronica said. Cassie scooted over, and Veronica pulled her in by her hips. Veronica knew she's be sensitive after fucking and cumming so hard, so she made delicate strokes and took her time. Cassie sighed and leaned back, content for now to enjoy Veronica's talents, shutting her eyes and absentmindedly massaging her tits.

After she got settled with Cassie, Veronica took the next opportunity to spread her legs a bit, arch her ass into the air, and tell Mike, "You know what to do."

"Bossy, aren't we?" he said dryly. He lined up over Veronica, then propped himself up on one arm. He used his free hand to guide himself to Veronica's slick slit. Knowing how she'd like it, Mike thrust in completely right away. He was rewarded by Veronica's squeal of delight. He made slow thrusts as he finished getting himself settled in, using the opportunity to also keep gazing at the gorgeous sights of Cassie and Jenny. Cassie was still off in her oasis of pleasure, and Jenny had gone back to slowly fingerfucking herself, her eyes drinking in the scene.

As Mike began to pick up the pace with Veronica, he asked her, "What about Jenny? I think her pussy's feeling lonely."

"Mmmm," Veronica pondered, incidentally humming into Cassie's pussy, making her writhe. "I think I want to see what Cassie's fingers can do."

Cassie opened her eyes at this, then reached a hand over to Jenny, who repositioned to give her more comfortable access. Jenny caressed her own tits as Cassie began to explore her pussy.

Mike continued to pound away at Veronica, feeling her athletic ass against him with each thrust. He slipped one arm under Veronica's torso, allowing him to support himself on one elbow, and that meant he now had a hand free for other things. Mike guided Veronica's blonde locks to one side and began to kiss her on the back of her neck.

To Veronica's tongue, Cassie was sweet and just a little tangy. It was intoxicating, even more than the Eiswein. It felt wild, touching her friends like this. Veronica could feel every one of Mike's inches as he fucked her, his hips clapping softly against her ass with each thrust. She could feel his lips on her neck, his hand appreciating her curves. And she wanted more.

Cassie felt Veronica grow more insistent, but by now she wanted more anyway. When Veronica slipped a finger into Cassie's hot pussy, they both gave a small cry. What's more, Cassie felt Jenny get a little wetter at the same time.

"Mmm, Cassie," Veronica said, "you are so tight."

Cassie smiled. She'd known for some time that Veronica liked dirty talking.

"God, Mike, you feel good," Veronica continued, "Keep fucking me, just like that... Cassie, you like watching him fuck me? Just like he fucked you?"

She saw Cassie nod, her eyes half-closed.

"God, it made me so hot watching up-close as you rode him... bouncing that fine ass of yours up and down on his hard cock." She grabbed Cassie's hip with a free hand for emphasis, and began fingerfucking Cassie's pussy. Cassie started writhing in pleasure and pounding her own fingers into Jenny's slit. Jenny clutched the beddings, her hair falling in sweaty tendrils over her face.

"Mike likes it when he hears me talk about you," Veronica said to Cassie. "That thick brown hair, those dark eyes... Your perfect tits beg me to suck them."

Cassie caressed her tits with her free hand, wanting to hear more.

"I can't get enough of you swinging around this beautiful ass, Cassie," Veronica rasped. Mike was slamming into her harder now. "And still I'd rather just keep tasting your sweet... sweet... pussy ohhh God..."

With a sudden motion, Veronica pulled Cassie further underneath her, and Mike had to move his arm to make way. Veronica then attacked Cassie's tits, eliciting moans from them both.

Mike readjusted so that he was kneeling, and would still be able to fuck Veronica. Cassie's legs were to either side of Veronica, and Mike did not miss the opportunity to follow them down and grab Cassie's ass. It really was a beautiful ass. Jenny crawled over to Mike and started kissing him, her sweat-covered body against Mike's. He took one hand and picked up where Cassie left off in fingerfucking Jenny, who showed her appreciation with her lips.

Cassie decided to be just a bit naughtier. So Veronica liked dirty talk and had fantasies about her? All right.

"That's right, suck those tits," Cassie whispered, "Put that mouth all over me while Mike fucks you."

Veronica's eyes snapped open, and she looked at Cassie, who returned her gaze.

"Now's your chance, hot stuff," Cassie continued.

With another groan, Veronica pulled Cassie down just a little more, enough for her to kiss Cassie's neck, which she did. Cassie arched her back, pushing her chest into Veronica's, driving them both wild. With one hand, Veronica reached down and resumed fingering Cassie, prompting Cassie to wrap her legs around both Veronica and Mike, as much as she could.

Mike was at a solid but steady pace now. He was using every trick he knew to help himself last longer. Jenny was out of breath so badly she couldn't even kiss him anymore. She just laid her head on his shoulder and let herself be manipulated.

Soon there was a point where Cassie and Jenny happened to cry out at the same time. That pushed Veronica over the edge. She pulled her lips away from Cassie's neck and began screaming into the beddings. Mike felt her hand rub Cassie's clit furiously, and he responded by doing the same for Jenny, who gasped.

Veronica screamed even louder when the orgasm itself hit. Mike had to pinch his lip between his teeth to keep from coming. She pushed back onto his cock, burying him deep inside her once more. She screamed, and came, and screamed some more, all the while still frigging Cassie's clit, until she, too, climaxed.