The Warmest Winter, Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw Cassie climax again, while Veronica's was still in full swing, Jenny couldn't help herself and came, moving her hips over Mike's fingers involuntarily.

Mike pulled away. He had to; he was too close again, and he wanted to last as long as he could.

"Jenny's turn," he managed.

"How you doing, Mike?" Cassie asked.

"Just fine, thank you," Mike grinned.

"Want a break?"

"No, I want to fuck Jenny."

Everyone but Jenny got off the bed, to stretch their limbs as much as to give Jenny room to get into position. On her hands and knees, she threw a look over to Mike that said what Veronica had to use words for: "You know what to do."

Indeed, Mike did, and had been looking forward to it. Kneeling behind Jenny, he guided himself into her, and penetrated her with long, slow strokes. By the sounds she made, she'd been looking forward to it for just as long. Mike had to be honest with himself and admit that Jenny's pussy felt the best out of the three. In no hurry, the pair settled into a marathon rhythm.

"God, that is so hot," Veronica said, "You two should make a video."

Jenny laughed, which only contrasted the feelings from her pussy.

"Come here, Cassie. I want to kiss you a little more."

Cassie would have gone, even if it wasn't Jenny's "turn." She settled in under Jenny, who bent low to take Cassie's mouth with hers.

"Mmmm," Jenny said between kisses, "You taste like strawberries."

"Shut up, you know that's my lip balm."

"Hey, Veronica?"

"Y-yeah?" Veronica had been masturbating frantically on the side of the bed.

"Grind Cassie's pussy with yours. You two are such a turn-on to watch."

Mike, for the uncountable time that night, could hardly believe his eyes. His hands gripped Jenny's hips, and he had an unrivalled view of her ass as he pounded her. He could just catch glimpses of her breasts swaying with the rhythm. All four of them, but especially the ladies, were by now covered in sweat, their hair in matted tendrils. He could see Jenny and Cassie still making out like teenagers, Jenny with one hand on Cassie's chest, Cassie with hers on Veronica's hip and pussy.

Veronica now interwove her legs with Cassie's, angling so that their pussies could press together, and began rocking back and forth, much as Cassie had on Mike earlier. Cassie rubbed Veronica's clit with her thumb, while Veronica kissed Cassie's outstretched calf.

Fully satisfied for the time being, the quartet held this position for some time. Mike would occasionally run a hand or two over Jenny's smooth back or down her legs. Veronica would grab her breasts every so often. Cassie sometimes thrust back against Veronica, garnering renewed vigor despite the impending exhaustion.

No one had the strength or wherewithal to hold back and be quiet anymore. Grunts, groans, and moans filled the bedroom. Even Veronica was beyond words, not that she didn't still try. The only word she kept repeating the others could make out was "Fox," Cassie's last name and perhaps a comment on her sexuality.

Mike was close, and everyone knew it. They were feeding off of one another's intensifying arousals. Even their ragged moans started to sync up, until everything they did became one rhythm of increasing tempo.

Jenny and Cassie had to break their kiss completely, they were breathing so hard. Cassie grabbed her tits in both hands, while Jenny used hers to keep from collapsing. Veronica's eyes were shut in concentration, her face red but looking pleased.

Jenny bent low so that she could whisper into Cassie's ear.

"You know you're the hottest one here, right?"

The comment was calibrated as only Jenny knew how, and Cassie went nuclear. Her legs wrapped around Veronica and she bucked her hips, trying to fuck Veronica's pussy. She gripped her tits so tightly the surrounding skin turned white, and this time she was not silent. She wasn't screaming, but her moans were quite loud as she was bowled over by an orgasm that nearly made her pass out.

Seeing Cassie's abandon, Veronica came with a cry of her own, and the two slowly ground their hips together, extending the pleasure. Under the right circumstances, a woman can go from orgasm to orgasm without much of a valley between the peaks, and the pair seemed set on a world record.

The tiniest thought managed to peek through the haze of Mike's perception, which was that Jenny was getting more turned on watching Cassie and Veronica than he was, and he'd have thought that was impossible. She liked watching. Really liked it.

Now that Cassie and Veronica were satisfying each other fully, Mike turned his complete attention to Jenny. He pulled one last trick out of his bag.

With a smooth shift of his weight and a quick grab with his arms, Jenny was kneeling in front of Mike, with his cock still deep in her pussy. He thrust more slowly now, which allowed him to stave off orgasm for almost a full minute longer. With one arm just under her breasts, he held her upright, and the other lightly circled her clit. This kept her fully aroused as he slowed to an agonizingly slow pace.

Jenny could feel Mike approaching his climax. His cock may has well have been made of steel, he was so hard. His hand on her clit kept her on the edge of her own completion. All she needed was his hot load shot into her, and she'd be there.

They both felt it at once, that slight shudder right before a man comes. Jenny braced as Mike made one quick, final thrust, and then they both lost it.

Mike slammed his cock into Jenny's pussy as far as it would go, filling her even before his load sprayed out. When she felt each shot, Jenny's orgasm renewed itself. His climax seemed endless.

Mike wrapped his arms around Jenny, and they called one another's names as they continued to cum together. They completely lost track of time, and never knew how long they had stayed there, locked into mutual pleasure. For Mike, it was the closest he ever came to an out-of-body experience.

At last, they finally drifted back down to the bedroom, and when they had sufficient breath, shared a passionate kiss.

"I repeat: That was hot," said Veronica. Cassie just nodded slowly, stunned both by the sight and her own orgasm.

Jenny smiled and Mike took a small bow

"Um," Jenny said.

"What?" Mike asked softly.

"I need to clean up a little."

Cassie and Veronica looked down, and saw Mike's load already slowly beginning to leak out of Jenny's pussy, mingled with her own juices.

"I got it," said Cassie, "I haven't eaten anyone all night." She then darted forward, flipping onto her back.

"What are you... oh, my God!" Jenny braced herself. Cassie was lapping up everything hungrily. Mike wished desperately he could have stayed in position and enjoyed it more, but he had to pull out. Cassie ate Jenny with further gusto after this, until Jenny felt herself empty out again.

"Mmmm," Cassie said when she had finished, "That was good."

"That was... interesting," Jenny conceded.

"That was hot," Veronica repeated with a wide smile.

"Yes, we get it, everything's hot," Mike teased.

"Tonight? You're damn right."

Exhaustion hit them all within minutes. They didn't even bother to get under the blanket. Nestled together, they kept each other warm all night.