All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 11'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Getting better

This keeps getting better with every chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So I have to say that I just LOVE your story! It seriously gets me hot! But I really hope mike ends up with Jenny, I like the other girls and Cassie is seriously hott, but I get the hottest whenever mike and Jenny have any kind of interaction. Keep up the good work!

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

if they bring up his past with the family and the timing of the legal actions that might shed some light on the corruption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Chapter 12 cant come soon enough!!! 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story line

Please post chapter 12 soon. Awesome story line.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
More!

Cant wait for the next chapters!

Fantastic story, have just loved reading about them all

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Loving this series so far. Sad to find out that Veronica is out of the picture so to speak. As much as I love the idea that Jenny may end up winning Mike's heart, I can't help but wonder if it's possible for V and Mike to have a second chance of some sort. Anyway, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story

I'm really enjoying reading this. I check back everyday in anticipation of a new chapter. I'm really looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.

RogerArcher90RogerArcher90over 10 years ago

Aaaw. Sorry to hear that it'll be a while before you post anything new, but am pleased to hear we'll have 5 whole new chapters to look forward to! Will you be posting them just one at a time as they're completed, or will you finish all of them, and then publish them all at once in bulk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

U need to get as much done as u can I can t weight much longer or I will explode

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The dreaded cliffhanger

Nooooo! Not the dreaded cliffhanger. Hope the author is still writing. Great story TooClever. You are in the Top Lists, otherwise this story would be hard to find, but I am very glad I found it.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Oh thank goodness!!!!!!!

I love this story and keep coming back to check

Cant wait to read it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
so why ?

Mikes cell phone works at the house, but no one elses does ?

If it is a satellite phone that is what you would call it.

If he had a femtocell then the other phones would work.

TooCleverByHalfTooCleverByHalfalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Signal

The cell phones start to work once the storm and snow clear, and the signal gets through. Mike's especially, since I mention in early chapters he has top-of-the-line stuff, not off-the-shelf like his guests'. Thanks for taking an interest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous