All Comments on 'The Warmest Winter, Day 13'

by TooCleverByHalf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
I don't know who I want Mike to wind up with more..

Jenny or Cassie. Awesome story..

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

still want them to wind up as a 4some when this is all settled although i think jenny would be the better fit if it was just 2 of them. cassie and jen could get along well enough for a 3some though.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Thankyou!!!!!!

Thanks so much for posting another chapter so soon.

I LOVE this story so much.

Please let him end up with Jenny.

Cass is good but i think Jenny fits him better.

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well.....

Everyone is saying Casey or Jenny, so I am just gona say veronica she can still get him and i think she's the most real that's what he needs not Casey and Jenny who like to play games they are adults they need to grow up also it would be a great twist if in the end he stayed with veronica....

AnotherVoraciousReaderAnotherVoraciousReaderover 10 years ago
Great chapter!

I really like this series. I'm pretty certain that he will end up with Jenny, not because I want to, but because it's written in quite big bold letters across the story so far. He has great sex (which is actually well written, not an easy feat right there) with all of them, but almost any emotional conflict, motivation and trigger revolves around him and Jenny.

The mindfuck, the overload (because it's more than just sex with Jenny), the affirmation of his decision the stop the sex because it hurt someone - all pretty big signs that it is different with her. Consider at the same time that Jenny always shows a more emotional deep interest, while Cassie already wondered herself if it's really Mike or just his general type, and I see a happy ending coming with a traditional couple and maybe some open invitations to Jenny's BFFs for the occasional party.

And all that is something I like about this story: It has the feeling of some overarching design, be it pre-planned or really well improvised, it has a coherent plot and characters that are consistent while still developing through the story. This makes "The Warmest Winter" one of the rarer jewels of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

"Sir, more please."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Huh Jenny's the best!

No doubt she is the best of the three. Veronica is too much muddled up into her own mind, Cassandra well she is 'cute' but she's not Jenny.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Less sex. more plot....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous