The Warmest Winter, Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even so, Mike closed his eyes to focus on the pleasure of just the one thing. Even so, Jenny's athletic ass found its way under his eyelids. Bright light hit those eyelids, just as a gust of air whooshed by. Mike's eyes snapped open, looking straight into Jenny's.

Busted.

Cassie, for some reason, didn't care. She took the opportunity to get more comfortable, all while not breaking rhythm.

"Hey, Mike," Jenny greeted casually, leaning against the opposite side of the doorway. "Whatcha up to?"

"Oh," Mike said, half nervous, half horny, "I'd say I'm up to the full length."

"Having fun down there, Cassie?"

"Mmm-hmm." For emphasis, Cassie gave her a thumbs-up.

Mike was shamelessly ogling Jenny. In her lingerie, which he could clearly see now was a matching set, all black as usual, Jenny projected an easy grace and feline confidence. And as any man with real brains knows, confidence is one of the sexiest things a woman can have.

"See anything you like?" Jenny said, edging closer.

"I see everything I like," Mike replied. That's when Jenny's lips met his.

*****

Veronica came up from her shower to her room. Along the way, she heard the music and other noises coming through the bedroom door and the library.

"Again?" she muttered softly. "Good gravy."

It was still hot, knowing what they were doing, even if she was staying out of it. Veronica shrugged, laid down on her bed, and pulled down her panties. This was going to be good.

*****

Mike pulled away, his head starting to ache distantly. Jenny sensed it immediately.

"Hey, ease up, there, Cass. I want a turn, too."

Cassie popped Mike out of her mouth, and jerked him with her hand while she said, "No fair! I saw him first!"

Mike let loose a laugh, and instantly, the tension left him. He used the opportunity to divest himself of his shirt. A split second later, he caught Jenny's eye, and mouthed out, Thank you.

Jenny beamed. This time, Mike pulled her in and initiated the kiss. There was so much more than sexual desire in the locking of their lips. He got so lost in swirling his tongue with hers he almost forgot about Cassie on his cock.

Almost.

Cassie was persistent, and still putting her all into her performance. After feeling Mike jerk in reaction to one of Cassie's more impressive feats, Jenny broke again and said, "Okay, my turn. I think he'll pop too soon if you stay down there."

Reluctantly, Cassie got up. At least her legs could stretch out again. Slowly, sensually, still to the beat of the music, Jenny and Cassie danced into one another's positions. Cassie leaned into Mike's hard, naked body with her soft, curvy one, still clothed. Mike wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in.

As he did so, he felt Jenny's mouth engulf him. After having felt her touch on his lips seconds before, he knew with incredible detail what she was doing to his stiff member. She must have been practicing on something, because she went straight to deepthroating him with no hesitation. But she went slowly this time, causing Mike to groan, a low and deep rumble that went straight to the women's pussies and electrified them.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me?" Cassie asked, "She and I have switched, haven't we?"

Mike laughed. "With Jenny down there, I can't bend low enough, short stack."

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked with faux innocence. She even batted her eyelashes at Mike.

"Shall I describe it to you?" Mike asked, "Or would you like me to find you a box?"

Jenny snorted in laughter and had to pull away. All three of them were in stitches as Cassie brought over the footstool from the armchair in the room. Jenny went back to blowing Mike, Which made him throw his head back again.

When Mike saw Cassie again, she was standing next to him, very close, on the stool.

"How about now, big man?" she cooed.

"Better idea," Mike said. He grabbed the hem of her tight T-shirt and pulled it up. Cassie lifted her arms to help him get it off entirely.

Cassie had once again gone without a bra, to Mike's eternal gratitude.

Wrapping his arm around her waist again, Mike dove into her chest, causing her to gasp. First one breast, then the other, found its way into Mike's mouth, where his tongue teased everything it could out her nipples.

Cassie got quiet, focusing on the experience. Mike only knew he was doing well when he felt Cassie shudder or her breathing change. The lack of vocality from her also allowed Mike to focus more on what Jenny was doing to him.

Jenny, too, was pulling out all the stops. Every time Mike thought they had a rhythm going, she'd change it up, turning him on in a slightly different way. It was the Sisyphus method of oral pleasure, and it drove Mike nuts without bringing him any closer to orgasm.

Neither of the ladies seemed to be in a hurry, so Mike decided he should make things even.

"Shall I return the favor?" he asked.

Cassie and Jenny did not need to be asked twice. Wordlessly, they both abandoned Mike in the doorway and laid down on the bed, their legs overhanging the edge.

It took Mike all of a second to catch up. Kneeling in front of Cassie, he started to pull her white thong down her smooth, toned legs.

"Hey!" Jenny said, "You were already kissing her! It's my turn."

"She was right, Jen, she saw me first. It's only fair that I return the favor to her first."

With that, Mike brought his mouth in over Cassie's slick pussy. She had gotten very wet while Mike worshipped her chest with his mouth. He swiftly maneuvered his tongue into her folds, first lightly touching the clitoris, then her entrance. With deliberation, he drew lines between the two with his tongue, all the while sucking just a little with his lips.

Cassie was reacting strongly, but stayed quiet. Her eyes were shut, but her hands clamped tightly to her breasts, and squeezed every time Mike sent another jolt to pleasure through her. Jenny looked down and saw that Cassie's toes were curled tightly, a sure sign of a good time.

Mike was the one feeling mischievous now, but there was only so much he could do.

"Well, that's good for now," he said, trying to get up from Cassie right before she climaxed.

In another instant, Cassie had her legs wrapped around his head, pulling him back in. Jenny laughed when she heard a muffled "Or not!" from the vicinity.

Jenny's hand was down her panties at this point -- how could it not be? Jenny knew what Mike was doing to Cassie, and ached for him to do it to her. Maybe she should save time and finish undressing. No, she'd rather feel him take her clothes off, feel his urgency as he stripped her. The anticipation made her heart pound.

Cassie's body started shaking the bed. Her hands gripped the sheet, and her legs tightened even further. Her eyes snapped open and she gasped repeatedly as her orgasm washed over her.

"Mmmm," she said closing her eyes again. She released Mike, who gave an exaggerated crack of his neck. It sounded like popcorn. Jenny giggled, while Cassie moved to sit up against the pillows.

Cleaning off his lips with one hand, Mike eyed Jenny hungrily. She looked like she popped straight out of a Playboy Special Edition. Jenny had dropped one bra strap over her shoulder, and leaned back on both hands, displaying her breasts proudly. The leg nearest Mike she kept up on the bed, giving Mike a taste of the shape of her ass, while the other leg stretched down to the floor. Mike did not know how Jenny knew his favorite pose for a woman, or that she knew, but he never saw anyone pull it off with such style.

Mike climbed up onto the bed to give Jenny another kiss, then placed a trail of kisses down her midline. Jenny lifted her chin, and sighed when Mike traced his tongue lightly from the base of her neck down to her breasts.

"Let me get that for you," Mike said reaching around for her bra clasp.

After about ten seconds, Jenny said, "Let me get that for you." The kissed again as Jenny took off her bra. Mike wanted to feast then and there, but had other plans for the moment. Still trailing kisses down her skin, Mike came to her panties. Jenny lifted her hips to help him, and no sooner had they been flung across the room then Mike dove into Jenny.

Mike never could identify what he liked so much about Jenny's taste. It was sweetly creamy, with something almost like citrus, and a warm spiciness somewhere between cinnamon and nutmeg. It made Mike think of Christmas. Stuffing a stocking had never been so much fun.

Jenny, in contrast to Cassie, was being quite vocal.

"Oh, God, Mike!" she exclaimed several times. Mike held her hips, just to keep her pussy where he could reach it. Jenny had never thrashed about quite this much before. Either he was getting better, or she was letting herself enjoy it more.

"You two are so hot," Cassie said suddenly, "You'd make a fortune in amateur porn."

"They don't pay residuals," commented Mike between his next mouthfuls. It was reflexive, he would recall later. The consultant had shown up for a second. Mike was glad his face was already red from exertion. Thankfully, it just got a laugh from the ladies.

"Focus, will ya?" Jenny said, then laid back on the bed. "I'm so close..."

Mike obliged, and soon Jenny tensed in orgasm. Mike happened to look up at that moment, and nearly fainted. Jennifer was jaw-dropping. Her skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair in matted tendrils down her face and across the bed. Her breasts heaved with each breath, her nipples erected to the sky. What's more, she was completely at home in her sexuality. Nothing had ever turned Mike on more in his life. Given that last two weeks of that life, that was a Hell of an accomplishment.

"So," said Jenny, when her breath returned, "You gonna fuck us or just foreplay us to death? 'Cause I'm happy either way, just so you know."

"Just for that, you're first," Mike said, pulling Jenny's hips into position. Her legs were curled up at his sides, holding his hips right back. If she angled just right she could feel his butt as he thrust. Leaning in and bracing his hands on the bed, Mike looked straight into Jenny's eyes as he slid his full length into her.

Mike had to close his eyes to savor the feeling. Jenny was tight but not squeezed, and hot all the way down. Just the feeling of her pussy around his shaft nearly made him blow his load right then. But Jenny rocked a little, and Mike got busy. Taking his cue from her, he slowly dragged his solid cock in and out. Jenny cried out in tormented ecstasy. Jenny was losing her mind, torn between begging him to take her hard, and pleading with him not to change a single goddamned thing.

"Ooh, this is too much," said Cassie, "I need me some more of that." Mike noticed they were talking not like themselves, playing around, being characters, acting sillier. It made sex fun. Damn. Whatever he'd done to deserve knowing these women, he'd been paid in full a long time ago.

Cassie stood on the bed, and made her way carefully over to the fucking couple. After carefully lifting up Mike, she stood in front of him, her pussy once again in front of his face.

"Nope," was all Mike said. With a free hand, he guided her to turn around. Understanding his plan, Jenny offered her hands up to support Cassie's. This left Cassie standing on the bed, straddling her best friend, who was being slowfucked by the man who now was practically devouring her asscheeks.

Mike thanked the stars for all of his practice coordinating multiple women for the last week. Otherwise he would not have had the rhythm to keep driving into Jenny while he satisfied his desire for Cassie's sweet ass. Mike marveled at it. It was perfectly round, perfectly smooth, and was firm to the touch. Or kiss, as the case may be.

Jenny felt Mike pick up the pace, and she felt herself spiraling again -- she'd never fully come down from her previous climax. Mike now French-kissed Cassie's wet pussy, making her somewhat weak in the knees.

Cassie came again, and actually did fall to her knees on the bed. Jenny, too, felt the flood race through her arms and legs and back again, until she couldn't take any more for the moment. Jenny slipped back, out from under Cassie, then came around to kneel on the bed, facing Mike.

"You really know how to make a woman feel sexy, you know that, Mike Evans?"

"It helps to have great source material," Mike smiled, and they shared a brief kiss.

"Can you keep going?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"Right. Stupid question. Sorry."

"How about you, bobcat?" Mike asked Cassie, placing a hand on her back.

"What was that?" Jenny asked, her arms draped around Mike's neck.

"Bobcat. She's the bobcat, Vee is the tomcat."

"And what am I?" Jenny purred.

"You're my wildcat," Mike could barely get out before Jenny smothered him in another passionate kiss. Apparently it was the right answer.

Cassie, meanwhile, had recovered. Now, her legs were spaced for ease of access, and she was giving Mike an intense look over her shoulder. Her ass beckoned him.

With a deep, rumbling sigh, Mike pushed into Cassie, making her throw her head back. And this time, there was no slow rhythm. Mike slammed into Cassie from behind while Cassie clutched the bedsheets, with her hands to keep from collapsing, and with her teeth to keep from screaming.

"You know how hot it makes me, watching you fuck?" Jenny said, one finger in her pussy.

"How hot?" Mike whispered back.

"This hot." Jenny smashed her face against Mike's, and now it was his turn to hold on. Ye gods, he thought she was an amazing kisser before. His mouth nearly orgasmed. Fired up even more, he returned the favor, pulling her tongue into his mouth and having his way with it, only to find she had reversed the tables and started doing the same to him.

Cassie let out a brief gasp, and Mike realized how hard he was pounding her. His full length, head to hilt, was pistoning the sex pistol on the bed without mercy. Cassie was so close she had tears in her eyes.

Now that Jenny and Mike were no longer so focused on one another, they heard Cassie whispering with what little breath she could manage:

"Take it, take it, take it, take it..."

Hearing this made Mike groan, and that pushed Cassie over the edge. Mike could only slam into her one more time before it became impossible. Cassie clenched, then came again. Mike caressed her ass the whole way through, almost kneading the supple flesh.

"Okay. I need a break again," she said.

"You still good, Mike?"

"Yep. Could do with laying down for the next part. My hips are gonna hurt like Hell tomorrow. Worth it, don't get me wrong."

"Hmm, I think we can manage that. Cassie, want to relax in the chair for a while?"

"If my legs will get me there. Ooh, I'm wobbly."

Jenny allowed Mike to lay down on her bed, while Cassie stepped gingerly to the chair, collapsing into it. Jenny lay on the bed next to Mike, whose erection had subsided as he stretched and relaxed. Jenny ran her hand over Mike's hard and still-heaving chest, then leaned in to kiss him again. Back to slow and sensual, she was being quite patient.

It didn't take long. Jenny and Cassie were gorgeous, Mike was very healthy and virile, and he still needed release very badly. Jenny coaxed his back to fully hard with one hand, then brought her mouth down to join it, once again giving Mike oral pleasures as far down her throat as he could go. Swinging a leg over his head, Jenny presented him with a way to repay her kindness.

Eagerly, Mike wrapped his arms around her legs and clapped his hands firmly on her ass, like he had before from the other angle.

Cassie propped a leg up on the arm of the chair, spreading her pussy, and started to masturbate again. Remembering her own experience in the same position with Mike, Cassie recalled the taste, the feel of his cock in her mouth, the joy of his mouth on her pussy. She rode out several small orgasms thinking about that, and watching him repeat the feat with Jenny.

"Someone fuck me," Mike said suddenly, "I'm getting tortured here. I need pussy again."

Jenny turned around to smile at him. "Bossy, aren't we?"

"Whatever works, babe. Oh!" Cassie had accepted the order and climbed back onto the bed. Straddling Mike in reverse cowgirl, Cassie quickly slid Mike into place and began to rock back and forth over Mike's cock.

Mike felt Cassie's hip control, as she made each and every thrust perfect. Jenny had to pin him down with a kiss to keep him from thrashing or crying out.

Cassie, too, was now riding from orgasm to orgasm. One more big one would finish all of them off for the next month.

"Jenny," Mike said, "You. I want you. On me." Not the most eloquent Mike had ever been, but his higher brain functions were temporarily on the endangered species list.

"You heard the man," Jenny said.

"Aww," Cassie said, "Now I just have to settle for his phenomenal oral skills."

Cassie turned around, and knelt around Mike's face. Mike grabbed her by the ass and grazed her clit. When she bucked, Mike increased his labors, using every tricked he'd learned.

Jenny, meanwhile, straddled Mike and got into the same reverse cowgirl that Cassie had been in. She started off slow and smooth, like before, only now she slowly, agonizingly slowly, increased the pace.

Cassie felt the increases in pace as well. Not only did Mike rock beneath her, but his tongue became fiercer and his lips more demanding as he came closer to the boiling point.

They'd all had enough sex around and with one another to know that this was it. No more playing around, no more delays. Everyone was covered in sweat. Jenny and Cassie closed their eyes, and leaned their heads back.

Mike looked up, and saw beauty incarnate. Jenny and Cassie were rocking in time with one another, their heads resting on one another's shoulders. Their hair was cascaded around their faces, their full lips open, their beautiful eyes closed, lost in the moment. The women braced themselves, linking their arms, which only arched their backs and made their breasts more prominent.

It was everything. Mike was ready, but with Jenny setting the pace, he was helpless. These two amazing women had him entirely at their mercy, and were taking their pleasure from him, and he could not have been more turned on by Aphrodite herself.

Jenny finally broke. She rocked her hips as fast as she could, and Mike responded by using his voice to vibrate Cassie's clit. Mike's cock jerked in Jenny, which pushed her over the edge as she knew he was going to come.

She felt Mike throbbing inside her, followed by the rush of his cum, pouring out of him, into her. It felt wonderful, it felt sensual, it felt right. With every thrust of his hips, every jet he shot into her pussy, her climax started all over again and she cried out for more.

Mike could feel each drop as it raced up his shaft into his gorgeous, sexy wildcat. With each jerk, he instinctively forced his tongue deep into Cassie, as far as it would go. This made her buck, pressing against his head as her final, biggest orgasm rocked her body.

No one wanted to move for some time. Jenny shuddered in continued pleasure, however, as Mike's ejections leaked out of her.

"Mike, Jenny..." Cassie started, eventually. "That was great. Especially you, Mike. I have to go shower, though. Someone has to make dinner."

"I already ate," said Jenny and Mike together. They looked at one another and laughed.

As Cassie gathered up her clothes, she remarked, "I'd tell you two to get a room, but..." And then she left through the library, finally shutting the doors behind her as she went. Jenny turned and sprawled out next to Mike, her head on his chest, an arm and a leg draped over him.

"You want to hear something funny?" she asked, almost a whisper.