The Warmest Winter, Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More fun? Alright," Mike said, just as quietly.

"I mean funny odd... I was, sort of, worried that I couldn't, you know, measure up to Vee and Cass. They seemed to turn you on more than me."

Mike was concerned, and confused, "What are you talking about? There's no way you're not as hot as they are."

"Well, the sex you've had with them... I can read between the lines, Mike. It's hella wilder than ours. It's great, believe me, but... you know..."

"Jennifer." Mike said the name calmly, to make sure he had her full attention. "You are my wildcat. I wouldn't change a single thing about our time together. Not one thing. And..."

"What? What is it?"

"It's been in the back of my head for a while, and maybe it's a rule I should have done from the start."

"Mike, it's okay. You can tell me."

"I think that, unless I decide to be with one of you... Exclusively, I mean... There should not be anything... else... between us."

"Just friends, no benefits?"

"Yeah. You okay?"

"And you conveniently wait until after the mind-blowing sexcapade before revealing this?"

Mike chuckled. "Actually, I wasn't sure until what you just said. I don't want to do that to any of you, even accidentally."

"That's sweet, Mike, but it's okay now, I'm not-"

"Can you tell me squarely that nothing like it will come up? Ever?"

Jenny sighed. "No. I guess not."

"So we're cool?"

"We're cool. And, um, I'll let Cassie know. It'll be less awkward coming from me, but she'll understand either way. Oh, and Michael?"

"What?"

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking ever again."

Mike kissed the top of her head. "Deal, babe."

The conversation wondered from there, only stopping when Cassie knocked to let them know she was done in the bathroom. Mike and Jenny shared another shower, kissing and joking and laughing until the water ran cold.

*****

Dinner was amazing, Veronica thought. Gee, I wonder what inspired Cassie so much...

"I'll get the dishes," Mike said. He felt he owed a bit to Cassie, too, although an argument could be made that everyone was pretty well compensated. Then the phone in his office rang.

"Never mind, I'll get that instead."

In his office, Mike picked up the handset.

"Mike Evans."

"It's Rick. I'm at the office, about to leave. Anything else you want me to do here? Once I leave, I can't do anything until I get to your place tomorrow."

"Just get here in one piece. You want to make the last-minute touching-base with Nathan, or should I do it, since his sister is here?"

"I got it. We're fine. I might even like the guy, once I clear up this case." Rick got borderline-obsessive about his cases when they drew close. It's what made him such a good lawyer, but it tended to take over his personality at times. He knew it, though, and kept it under control. His friends, like Mike, understood and weathered it.

"Well, stay safe, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya."

*****

As everyone was tucking in for the night, Mike found himself on the second floor landing chatting idly with Veronica. Jenny and Cassie were mysteriously exhausted and went to bed a bit early.

"So, that was pretty hot this afternoon."

"Pardon?"

"I heard the whole thing. Got five orgasms out of it, as a matter of fact."

"Yup. Their trap worked well."

"Except you knew it was a trap."

"Well, yeah. But they're my friends. They were having so much fun setting me up. The library door, the music just loud enough, starting to unclothe as soon as I start watching... Who am I to get in the way?"

"So did you decide to go through with it, or did you decide to let them know your decision?"

"I went through with it, not that they gave me much choice once I got started. But even then, I hadn't really decided until after. Something Jenny said. That's when I made up my mind and told her. She took it well, and is going to tell Cassie."

"Something Jenny said, and Cassie wasn't there?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing."

"You're getting pretty attentive to me and Jenny. Did she say something to you?"

"No," said Veronica, honestly. You did.

"Anyway," she recovered, "Tomorrow's a big day. See you in the morning."

As Veronica disappeared into her room, Mike reflected back on the day. What fun.

Good, said a part of his brain. Because who knows how much longer this is all going to last. The girls are going to leave, and you may not even have this house much longer. Will all of this survive in the real world? Will any of it?