All Comments on 'The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 06'

by HermesMendoza

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Mysterious

"Oh gosh, Ms. Bandy," Holly exhaled. "Can't we tell him? Please?"

And in Chapter 7, can't they tell the rest of us? Please?

Still progressing well, and still well written.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time to pull the plug

Sorry to say but this episode very lame. It is said that a person should quit whilst ahead else you gonna lose face. Hope that you don't feel insulTed by constructive criticism.

Chevy777Chevy777over 6 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with Anonymous. It sounds harsh but true. Ive read all in series from 1 to 6 and quite frankly, ch 6 lamest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are going so well and you out thunk yourself

Really now it's a big elaborate plan so Hollys a first class actress ? so who else knew her parents know maybe just his Parents knew? or the whole school knew ? everyone's in on it !!! give me a break. Stop trying to get creative with these endings and just make them good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disappointing

Story was headed for a nice ending. Won't read future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good interlude

A good interlude, if that's where you're going. I hadn't seen the Holly-Trish thing coming, but, in retrospect, I wasn't exactly surprised. So I AM intrigued, and unlike some of the other posters, I will look forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The 1st and 2nd chapter started really well, however, it just started going downhill. The chapters 3,4,5 and 6 were just poor. You wasted a perfect starting to the story by ending it terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for another superb Chapter.

Keen to see what's next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous