The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good, but I don't think I'm ready for the show. Maybe I never will be. But I can play D-I, easy. I've got five serious offers right now."

"Hm," he said. "California, Florida, Hawaii?"

Holly smiled. "I was thinking closer to home."

Jake pulled his truck into the country club parking lot, right up to the entrance. "Hey . . . uh, Holly," he stammered. "What if we . . . what if I picked you up after practice?"

Holly sat there a moment. "How about tomorrow? Tonight would be tough to . . . prepare for. We could go to Deegan 'n' Hinkle."

Jake felt a tingle down his back. Deegan and Hinkle Lakes Park was the local make-out spot. "Sure, tomorrow. Like five o'clock?" She nodded, then leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Bye, dude."

"Bye, dude."

***

Holly jumped into the passenger side of his truck, just like old times. He had loaded the bed with camping supplies: drinks, snacks, firewood, radio, tent, and blankets. This could be it, he thought. This should be it. In his mind, it was perfect; it had all worked out. He no longer hated Ms. Bandy, though the wound she left ran deep. The last few months of her class had been severely challenging, pretending every morning that he hadn't been her intimate companion. Ms. Bandy, that master actress, didn't break a sweat. But as much as he had obsessed over her, thinking she was some sort of Amazonian wonder, she wasn't right for him. She was cold and cruel. She got off on power, not on people. She was wicked and warped. He now knew what those words truly meant.

Holly on the other hand was always kind and friendly, despite what he had done to her. He remembered Ms. Bandy warning him of impending marriage if they stayed together. And what if we did get married? he wondered. Would that be such a bad thing? His religious fervor may have dwindled, but he did wish for a normal life when it was all said and done. He felt like himself with Holly. She was the closest thing to a soulmate he had ever known. And if he now had any sexual kinks -- thanks to foul Ms. Bandy -- he was sure they would pass over time. Holly as she was would be enough for him.

They drove to the park a good two hours before sundown, and set up the tent and the fireplace, unfolding the blankets nearby. Sitting down next to the fire, listening to Robert Earl Keen, watching the sun drop over the mountains and the lake, Jake put his arm around Holly, and kissed her. They made out for two whole minutes before pausing.

"I have missed you so much," he said after. They kissed again. "I want you, Holly, I want you so badly." She licked her lips.

"Take off your shirt," she said. He did.

"Now you, you take off yours," he replied. He was dying to see her topless, to see those large breasts that filled out her sweaters so fully. Slowly, she pulled each arm inside of her long-sleeved tee and lifted it over her head, exposing her soft flesh. She looked even better than he imagined, illuminated by the fire, breasts supported and restrained by a yellow lace brassiere. They were much larger than Ms. Bandy's, he thought. He touched them gently while kissing her, moving his right hand into her left cup, feeling her nipple against the palm of his hand. His penis started to swell.

"Your pants," she whispered. He sat up, undoing his jeans, pulling them off as fast as he could. She hesitatingly touched his upper thigh, right where his boxers ended, then pulled her hand back. He kissed her again, then moved down to unbutton her.

"Wait," she said. "I need to get something." In the dark, he could see her ruffling through her purse. Oh my god, he thought. Did she bring a condom? This was the moment he had been waiting his whole life for: his first time, in the woods, with a girl he would love and cherish forever, as it should always be. He started to take off his shoes.

He felt a sting, as if a large mosquito had buried itself inside of his shoulder, and he recoiled. He turned his head, and saw a large hypodermic needle, attached to a syringe, sticking out of him. Holly pulled it back out, nervously smiling at him with excitement and fear in her widened eyes.

"Holly?" he said, suddenly feeling weak.

"I did it!" she cried. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I actually did it! I was so scared I wouldn't be able to." He began to feel woozy. Was she still talking to me? he densely wondered.

"What'd ya do . . ." he slurred slowly, despite the horror he felt in his chest. He was dizzy and nauseous. His eyelids began to lower; he fell back onto the blanket, feeling the heat of the fire and the cool of the night. Holly stood over him, topless but for the bra, grinning like a jack o' lantern. He shut his eyes, and the red light from the fire faded rapidly into a profound and absolute black.

***

Jake opened his eyes, waking from a strange slumber. Holly Morgan sat in a rocking chair to his right. They were indoors. The room had unpainted concrete walls and no furniture, save the chair that Holly sat in and the table upon which he lay. Across his chest and around his wrists and ankles were thick leather straps, fastened tautly. His forehead, too, was restrained by a strap, as he could not move his head more than an inch or two up or down or side to side. He looked down, and he saw that he was completely naked. Holly sat about a foot away from him, lazily smiling as she stared at his penis.

"Holly," he struggled to say, "What . . . what are you doing . . ."

"Just watching you," she answered, quietly rocking. "You know, this is the first real penis I've ever seen? I mean, that wasn't a baby's or the neighbor's kid. I can't believe how long it hangs down . . . is this normal? My guess is no." He wanted to scream at her, but he had no energy. He felt heavily drugged.

"Holly, please . . ."

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to see it while we were dating. I was such a child, I know. I listen to the other girls — you gotta do more after the third date or else guys get bored. You were my first though, and I was yours. I thought . . . well, it doesn't matter now, does it?" she laughed. "Boy, was it worth the wait. You have no idea how much I like looking at it, Jake."

"Whatever you're gonna do, you can still stop. It's not too late . . ."

"Shh," she said, as she put her finger to his lips. "I just want to see what it looks like hard. Is that okay? Can I touch it? Tell me I can touch it."

"Holly . . ."

"I'm going to touch it, Jake." She reached out slowly, and took his cock in her hand. "It's . . . weighty." She began to stroke him. "Is this right? Tell me if it starts to hurt, okay?"

"What're you doing . . ."

"Is it too dry?" She hocked and spat on her palm; she grabbed him by the penis again, holding her mouth over it, drooling saliva all over it. "Is that better?" His mind's eye conjured up horrible images of torture and mutilation at the hands of this adorable blonde teenager, but between the narcotized stupor and the visions of slow death, he had to admit that it felt pretty good. His shaft began to plump.

"It's . . . it's getting hard . . . oh yeah, it totally is." Once it stood erect, she stopped and placed the tip of her fingers at the base of his dick, measuring it against her forearm; then she placed that hand at her crotch. "Wow . . . I don't even know how that's supposed to fit where it does," she marveled. "That's like to my belly button."

"Holly," Jake said, feeling more lucid. "I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you. But please, don't do whatever you're planning on doing."

"Oh Jake, stop it," she scoffed. "Do you think I'd ever hurt you? I'm crazy about you! For Pete's sake, I'm trying to see how far up inside of me your wiener is gonna go. Would I do that to someone I was gonna castrate?"

"Oh god, Holly . . ."

She giggled, raising her hand to her mouth. "Oops, probably wrong thing to say, huh? I'm totally not going to castrate you. In fact . . . oh, let me just touch it one more time . . ." Holly gently cupped his testicles with her left hand, and moved her right hand back onto his cock, rubbing it, as her face moved in closer and closer. "Oh, I like this," she whispered. "It'll all be okay, I promise . . ."

"Morgan, what the fuck are you doing?" a voice called out from behind him. "You're supposed to be keeping him asleep."

"Sorry, Ms. Bandy! He's just so cute and helpless right now." Jake's face froze into mask of fear and sickening realization. Ms. Bandy? Of course, he thought in a panic. It all made sense. Wait, he thought again. No, it didn't.

"Isn't he though?" Ms. Bandy sighed, as she leaned over his head and into his view. "Hiya, Jake!"

"Oh," he groaned. "Oh, you fucking --"

He felt the sting of another needle in his other shoulder, and he hissed in mild pain. The effect of the drug came on even faster, stronger than before. "Don't say anything you'll regret, sweetie," Ms. Bandy. "I guarantee you're gonna like my surprise." She stuck her tongue into his mouth; he felt a small piece of paper on it that tasted like battery acid.

His head fell to his left side. Had it been there in front of him the whole time? How long had this been going on? The break-up? The softball game . . . Holly was the catcher. My god, he thought. It was all a lie. Or was it? His mind spun along with the room.

He tried to lift his neck, to curse these two demons back to the hell that spawned them, but his head only sank lower. Ms. Bandy stepped in front of him, taking her place next to Holly, dressed in a blood red halter top, black mini-skirt, and black leather boots that went up past her knees. Her hair looked different, more modern, like a haute couture model; she wore dark eyeliner and red lipstick, more makeup than he could ever remember seeing on her, making her look like a comic book villain or a B-movie dominatrix.

"Hey, Morgan?"

"Yes, Ms. Bandy?"

"You're kinda cute yourself," she cooed, as she pulled Holly toward her by the front of her pants. She planted a long, hard kiss on her mouth, as Jake fought to straighten his head, in both fury and lurid curiosity. Ms. Bandy began to unzip Holly's fly; she stuck her hand down the front of her pants, and Holly gasped for air. She dropped the jeans around the young girl's ankles, exposing her fantastic legs in a small white g-string, and took her shirt off of her, kissing her breasts through her bra's fabric while rubbing her vagina. She looked over at Jake: "I foresaw that the two of you would be here, now, as you are. It's so gratifying. This couldn't have worked out any better."

"Oh gosh, Ms. Bandy," Holly exhaled. "Can't we tell him? Please?"

"Shh, call me Trish." She looked over at Jake and blew him a kiss. All he could do was murmur and gurgle. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness again was his ex-girlfriend and his ex-masturbation therapist passionately making out and falling to the floor underneath his paralyzed and naked body.

12